• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did you guys get into cigs?

b4rd

Bluelighter
From what I can remember, the very first time I smoked a cigarette, and actually inhaled the garbage, it burnt my throat like hell and made me fucking sick and dizzy.

I got into cigs, because in college I became an alcoholic, and also dated this alcoholic chick, and she used to smoke Newports. So, me being drunk with this girl almost every night, was curious about the cigs. Well, I figured out that when I was drunk, they didn't burn my throat.

Then eventually I started smoking them the mornings I woke up hung over, and then evolved into a real nicotine addict. Now I smoke a pack a day of either Basic Menthol Lights, or Marborol #27's.

Now, I am just curious if you BL peeps had this first initial response to smoking cigs. If so, how did you start smoking?

Also, how much do you smoke a day, and what are your brands?

The first time I smoked a cig was when I was 8 and wanted to see why my mom liked them so much so I took one when she wasn't around and smoked it. I enjoyed it but didn't smoke another one until 7th grade. I smoked ocassionly throughout 7th grade until the beginning of 8th grade then stopped. Then in 9th grade I started smoking pot a lot and started to smoke after getting high. After all those years of smoking i've never really been addicted. The only time I value and really want cigs is when I use certain drugs. Oh and my brand is Camel Menthols but my favorite of all time that those bastards stopped making were Camel Turkish Jades smoothest cigs of all time.

I usually smoked a very good cigar once a day.
Then, I was in the Caribbean for two years and went to Cuba for a while.

I noticed that Cohiba Cuban cigar company also made cigarettes.
I picked up a pack of those and was blown away by how good they are.

These arent your regular pack of cig's, these are made with the finest Cuban tobacco.

Then when I returned to the sates, I just started buying regular cigarettes.

I think its time for me to quit though.

I hate smelling like smoke around people who do not smoke at work.

^Oh fuck yea, when im geekin I have to be chain smoking, also X does that to me too..

grew up around smokers, used to smoke only when on opi's or drunk, then eventually started sober smoking

reds only

yep went through a pack with a friend in 3 hours chain smoking newports

still love newports or any menthols

Have you tried basic menthol lights? i switched from newports to these they are very good. Just a generic brand, I highly recommend them for menthol fans.

I started smoking when I was 16, just one every now and again. I did it because I felt like I was sneaking around, and I was. One of those stereotypical scenarios: perfectionist student/athlete tries to feel 'bad' by doing things like smoking cigarettes, sneaking best friends' parents' liquor and smoking shwag from tinners. <-this occurred until I was 18. haha

Smoked Marlboro lights and then switched to Camels (occasional Turkish Jades).

Think I was around 15.. possibly..
My Grandma smoked and there was a hell of a lot of stressful situations going on at home so at school I took it up.
I also had the feeling really sick & dizzy bizniz when I chainsmoked for the first time. Unfortunately this soon passed and then I started smoking rollies as I found them much more enjoyable.
As for brands, I can't remember what I started with, but smoked Richmond's, L&B's, Regal's then Golden Virginia and finally Amber Leaf, which I'm stuck with now :|

i started smoking ciggs when i ran out of weed and wanted to smoke something

Never smoked in my teens. Started smoking socially when I was like 21. I dont know why i started, I think it was because i got bigger into the rave scene and needed something. These days, i only smoke when i drive and/or when im out partying; I dont consider it a big deal.

At 14, I think. I didn't know how to inhale so my 16 year old cousin taught me. After a few puffs, I was light headed as fuck and fell down.

I just quit cigs recently though. Fuck that shit.

^I love newports, they are the shit, but i had to switch my menthol cigs for something cheaper =(( But newports are definitely superior.

yes menthols are the best lol i started smoking when i was 16 and at a party and i just didnt stop... i normally smoke either newports or when im poor pall mall menthol which are really strong....

I was rolling with some friends and I finally accepted the offer to try one. Man it was fucking amazing. I still enjoy cigs with my stimulants but other than that they don't have much appeal to me. I don't feel a damn thing from them except sick when I have to many.

the time i actually became interested in the effects of nicotine, was the first time i inhaled. i never used to inhale, i thought that was stupid, and i got pushed into it one day and i got hooked. ill never forgive the bastard. still havent. that fucker fucked me in more positions than you can imagine.

Probably the same reason as most other smokers.

I started as a teen, trying to be cool and rebellious. :p

^ lol I started it because I am co-dependent lol...