• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Beer Snobs Unite! 100+ IBU or GTFO

harp

HARP HARP HARP

thats all.

(ok, ill drink bud in bottles... and when i'm at the bar i'll throw down 1 or black and tans. but only if they have both bass and guinness on tap! otherwise its ehhhhhhh and mixes all weird if the bartender doesnt know wtf he's doing. ok /end rant)

yuengling, high life, stella, corona. i dont really care much. just as long as it isnt a dark beer, and isnt piss natty light.

Young's Double Chocolate Stout is by far my favorite beer. Second is probably Guiness but I enjoy any stout beer or porter.

ok, let me rephrase that... i dont like beer tinged seltzer water like natty light. :D

some dude called faithfully dangerous said:
piss is high life ;)

If you are saying that Miller High Life is piss, very true. I don't really like ANY miller products, but I can't stand High Life or MGD. I won't drink it. Anyway... if I'm drinking a domestic brew, I usually stick to Budweiser because I'm partial to Dale Earnhardt Jr, who coincidentally won today at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

^^i love budweiser. and i don't know why. i love the first sip, its so smooth and tastes like berries and honey :D its a great party beer, because i can drink a lot of it and it wont weigh me down like heavier brews.

and chrissie: "beer tinged seltzer water" --- perfect!

Cans are teh sux0rs... Glass ALL the way!

I even hated it when they stopped putting coke in glass bottles :(

maassive said:
JOKE:

whats has american beer got to do with sex on the beach??

they are both fuckin' close to water

PEACE

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that was funny and I'm from American *damnit*..... he he...............

hey and anyone puttin down my bud and bud light can simmer down.... It's still goodddddddddddddddd....
I'm not a lager girl, and I don't like beers with aftertastes like feet. Soooo...

roobis said:
yuengling mutha fuckas!

Lager is the shit... I am drinking one right now :)

A beer made from the oldest brewery in America--- 1829 and still going strong if not stronger has to say something for the beer...

For those who havent heard of it its a Pennsylvanian Beer made in Pottsville Pa(which is like an hour from me :)

I do know they also have a plant in Florida so besides the general Tri-State area I think Floridians can enjoy this beer locally as well :)

as for an imported beer nothing compares to Delerium Tremens a belgian beer with over 8% alcohol content... A couple of them and you'll have the DT's the next day for sure!

blondie777 said:

hey and anyone puttin down my bud and bud light can simmer down.... It's still goodddddddddddddddd....
I'm not a lager girl, and I don't like beers with aftertastes like feet. Soooo...

Just in case you didnt know Bud and Bud Light are LAGERS read the bottle a little more clearly...

I used to work for budweiser for a couple of months(father drives 18 wheelers for the companies) and after dealing with my father worrying if I was going to be 15 minutes late for work etc etc I quit...

But Bud def is a LAGER!

Gah, Yuengling Lager is the most predominant beer here (I am in Pennsylvania) and I cannot stand it. I find it incredibly irritating that people ask for "lager" and expect Yuengling. It's like being asked, "What do you drive?" and responding "Sedan." Grrrr. When I first worked at Applebee's (my first serving job in PA), people would say, "Give me a lager" and I would respond, "We have Budweiser, Rolling Rock, Miller Light, Yuengling..." They would then reply, "A lager." I would repeat, "Budweiser, Rolling Rock..." This happened several times until one of the servers informed me of Pennsyltucky's habit of just calling Yuengling "Lager".