PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on an Airplane

LSA: A word play off your name as its the trippy stuff in your seeds

Yes you did admit it meaning just that

And Dont hide it divide: meaning I want some damn Ketamine :p

Sorry I am a bit high so i am sure it was confusing a grammatically incorrect

I'm going to be flying soon for a 9 hour flight, and dropping acid on a plane sounds to me like either an absolute hit or an absolute disaster. The security at the airport I am flying from is absolutely shitty, but where I land is pretty strict. I am also not sitting at the window, as I checked in late for my flight so I couldn't get a window seat.

Does anyone have experience with this and do you recommend it? Any tips to stay under the radar while doing this?

Cheers

Ahah this is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard

Too many risks ivolved, i wouldn't do this even if paid

Ahah this is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard

Too many risks ivolved, i wouldn't do this even if paid

Shit If someone said Here is acid but you only get it if you take it all a plane. You can bet anything I will be sitting there tripping face at 36,000 ft

This should be a medal for drug users in my opinion now that I think about it. The Mile HIGH club

Sounds likely to cause large amounts of boredom, even if it doesn't become actively unpleasant (which it very well may).

lol,i don't know why,but the idea of tripping on a plane makes me think of "fear and loathing"

Maybe if you plan what you're gonna do

1; talk to every passenger
2; make all the passenger sing with you happy birthday
3; have an hour or two of meditation
4; fuck the air hostess
5;
6;profit

I did tjis once and found it to be wonderful to look down on clouds in that mindset. But I was on a nearly deserted plane. Had the whole back of it to myself. On a stuffed crowded airplane I think it would have been awful. Also ckecking in when coming up was a nightmare. Confusing and illogical and terrible. But the flight itself is still one of my favourite trips ever.
I suggest you wait for an opportunity to do this on a more quiet flight. On a full plane full of people I predict awfulness

Don't... just don't.

If you act strange at all, the pilot could be alerted and force land the plane at another airport that is not your destination. It would cause travel delay for all the other passengers.

That in itself is not cool.

like someone said in the last page - ketamine would be great ! but acid sounds like a bad idea