• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what drugs do you wish were never created?

Weed...

smoked weed basically everyday from 14-19 and sold alot of it from the age 16-20 basically i have a passion and talent when it comes to computers and business my whole life and never pursued it...due to lack of motivation which led to not caring about school as i should of and the fact i was making more money when i was 18 then i will ever make in my life..ruined my value of money and at the time i didnt understand how much i was making and how little i would be making at my current career as a utility worker..which i have no interest in and am not "cut out" for..i truthfully know i could of been extremely successful if i would of went to college..insted im 24 years old working odd hours at a job i hate and am unwilling to now try to "backtrack" and work full time and attempt to get a degree from a crappy college...i should of devoted 4 years to a decent college and studied what would of gave me the ablity to have a career i would of been more fit for and happier doing

just the feeling of wasting my talent...and looking at the type of people i work with makes me sick to my stomach on the daily bases

also just to let you know how dumb i was with money by having too much of it at a younge age..i quit selling weed because i thought i was getting hired and spent over $20,000 in cash sitting on my ass for over a year doing nothing

only concerning my well being, pharmaceutical amphetamine. i've only taken it a handful of times, but i fucked up a few and binged way too hard. i suspect i suffer from some long term effects, despite my times used being only in the double digits and years ago.

Two men created havoc in drug history

-Dr Leo Sternbach, creating benzos ~1956

Benzodiazepines are way safer than barbiturates, and they can be used fairly safely.

There's no drug that shouldn't be in existence.

I like how you all think some of the more addictive drugs are why drugs shouldn't be legal. Why do you think crack was invented? Clue: Because cocaine was illegal. Crack makes you a lot more money if cocaine is illegal.

Last edited:
Lots of them. The world would be a better place really. I mean I enjoy them but I see a lot of bad happen.
Personally, meth. That was the most awful shit ever to happen to me.
For the good of the world...cultivation of tobacco.

None. All drugs deserve to exist. It is not their fault if people abuse them.

Meth...FUCK Meth. I want those years of my life back.
Lucky I'm not dead a thousand times over.

Yep... I often wish methamphetamine was never created. It's fucking evil.

It causes so much damage, so much suffering, and has wasted nearly 3 years of my life.

Not many other drugs cause people too chop off their limbs from drug induced psychosis.

Once when I was in hospital (yes, a psych hospital) I saw a guy who had done that on a previous meth psychosis. He chopped off his leg with an axe and gouged out both of his eyes. So yeah, I vote meth as the drug which never should have been invented. It's done a lot of damage to my health - although thankfully I've still got my eyes and legs. :\

The more I read about meth, the more I know I'll never touch the stuff.

It sounds even worse than crack cocaine tbh. :\

cocaine/crack

meth, i dont have an issue with it but I have seen that drug destroy people physically and mentally more than any other substance hands down.

i agree with all the other posters about how all drugs should be in existence. there's so much that we can learn from drugs for medical use that we may not even know exists yet.

everything in moderation is what i say. just because some people may get caught up in indulging in a specific drug doesn't mean that it should never have been created for the pleasure of other users.

If heroin were never invented my family might not have had to go through years of hell with my dad's addiction.

Since this is in a psychoactive context, chemical warfare agents in that same context, easily. Reasons why are pretty self-explanatory and I'm sure there are some dumbasses willing to dose BZ and the like.

As far as standard recreational drugs go, meth. Never seen anything destroy lives so badly.

Just tobacco. It is the only drug I know of that most people cannot seem to use for long without a harmful addiction developing. I have tried everything else but I will not experiment with nicotine.

not a drug, but I wish the method of doing drugs intraveneously was never discovered for people outside of a hospital. I don't even like heroin or roxies when they are snorted, but IV is pure bliss.