The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm if you have a smartphone you can!! I believe the dude who put it on here, aka, said it can be downloaded to smartphones

If you check that website the Camden scanner is on, just goto the main page and you can find other cool shit and scanners of other cities. I was listening to the Newark PD one. So it's a really cool tool. Use towards advantage.

too bad we cant take this scanner with us as we go to cop haha

yeah this website works on my blackberry..when you go on your phone they give you 3-4options on which media player you want to use..(i think its this site, might be another scanner sire though)..and yeah they it works good but theres no need for it to be on in the car cause chicago isnt that hot, where they are staking out dealers and shit

what i have done though was... to play it on my phone with a cassette adapter hooked up so you can hear it threw the car speakers and not just off the phone..its pretty cool that way

what i have done though was... to play it on my phone with a cassette adapter hooked up so you can hear it threw the car speakers and not just off the phone..its pretty cool that way

Yeah man just don't let any dealers hear fucking police chatter on the radio, ha. Without prior explanation, that's not good...trust me ;)

Why they chose to jump out on that other particular corner is beyond me, and I didn't stick around to ask %)

I don't know shit about Camden but all LE has quotas and love to hit easy targets. They really love to play with all their toys (riot gear, high-powered automatic rifles, helicopters, hi-tech cameras, night-vision goggles, tanks, stealth bombers, submarines, etc....) every now and then to PROVE that they are required and to get more money in next years budget to buy more stuff they don't really need.

i live here in TX,

i dont and havent used heroin

but i enjoy the stamps thread n this thread

u heroin users in the tri state area are an interesting bunch

someone just found nine marijuana plants. potted plants at some apt complex. sucks they are worrrying about someone growin a personal amount when there is all this talk of easy heroin access in Camden

Last edited:
I don't know shit about Camden but all LE has quotas and love to hit easy targets. They really love to play with all their toys (riot gear, high-powered automatic rifles, helicopters, hi-tech cameras, night-vision goggles, tanks, stealth bombers, submarines, etc....) every now and then to PROVE that they are required and to get more money in next years budget to buy more stuff they don't really need.

He's right, for the most part. It's all bureaucratic shit. Cops LOVE their toys. They love creating bullshit task forces, getting the latest gear; armor, weapons, vehicles, etc all from the military. I mean come on, would you rather have a standard issue bullet proof vest or some crazy military alloy carbon state of the art armor that withstand rocket blasts or some shit. They sure do hate doing regular ol' police work like working murder cases and robberies, doing paper work and writing tickets, but they love getting to shoot their guns and ride around in Armored Humvees, tanks and helicopters with their state of the art rifles with laser scopes and a grenade launcher. The more they use it and show it off, the more funding they get for newer stuff. The more task forces they create and bullshit crime fighting/raids they do, they get more funding. It's all to show the people with the money (the politicians and government) they "need" funding for their new Police UAV for scouting out neighborhoods for drug dealing (Seen it in California already). Camden is a shitty town with a shitty police department that probably doesn't get paid well, so they actually need the funding for new shit, but it's all these Federal and State task forces, along with the help of Camden PD that have the fire power you see in these recent raids. Think Camden PD has a helicopter? Even Newark PD doesn't have one (the Newark DEA does, so it's Federal). These local PD's don't have shit, but they are slowly getting funding for newer technology. That's why a lot of the local cops try to get on these task forces funded by the state or Feds, cause then they get to play with grenades, tanks and crazy weapons. And the Feds are a machine; they don't run out of time or money so it's appealing.

All the regular city PD's are good for is assisting these other agencies and task forces as back up. They try to keep the peace in the city and make the bullshit arrests to fill the quotas, but when it gets out of hand or they don't have the resource to conduct an investigation or raid, who do they call in? The state and federal forces and agencies. Those are the real bad dudes, but they would more lenient on you if you ever caught up in a sting or investigation and try to flip you to give up dealers, go make buys for them and be an informant and they usually drop the charges on you, while if you get arrested by a city cop you are pretty much fucked and take it on the chin unless you go to court with a good lawyer and fight it. Circumstances of how you got popped might help you out. But usually if you ever got picked up by the DEA or another federal or state agency they would help you it if you helped them out and talk. I've seen it dozens of times. That's how they get informants and work their way up to the big time guys, who the Feds want. They don't care about some kid selling nickel bags on the corner, they want big distributor/big boss of the city or area or better yet the source. The city PD will arrest that corner boy selling nicks and charge his ass with the book, while if he got picked up by the DEA and talked who his supplier was and gave them a little something, they would let him go scott free. Some justice system eh? It's all bureaucratic. :X

altek...friends, was in the area some years back and know folks who 'visit' the area currently-that is why there is an interest

^^Yes i was gonna tell them that there is a lot of peruvians in paterson so u prob had family or friends

Anywys, altek....Thats why u usually dont got to wory about the "regulars" when ur out coppin...
Damn yo, this thread givin me chills down the spine to read...Im comin up on a year since I last got hit by the jump-out boys but it still makes me shiver ,...

When u caught up in the middle of that....I know the feeling of goin in and coppin safe and how u catch that rush...Shit, last time I got popped I got caught with a brick right in my lap and got ROR went back to cop as soon as i got released...

The ride is somethin i learned to hate as it went on becuz after i got my 3rd offense i knew i just couldnt afford to go down again and it became some anxious, pain in the ass shit that i jus didnt want to fuck with no more...But these days im clean , shit comin up on 5 mos matter fact...and sometimes i wish i could go back to a time when it wasnt always a giant roll of the dice and just take that ride again...Somethin to that feeling of rollin up and gettin wat u came for that makes u feel so alive, its part of the rush that makes so many of us go back to it.....

damn I know that I dont want to be livin that life no more riskin my ass every day,...but somethin about that shit got a way of stickin in your mind...

To add to some other people comments tho and answer u paco......Paterson is real hot right now. I was downtown the other day and there aint no dope on the main blocks of downtown where u shop n all that but i seen 5 undercover cars in the 10 minutes i was on [edit]. The state boys be out there all over right now and they ridin in ALL KIND of cars.

They doin this new trick i guess ppl caught onto them in their tinted out altima's and shit and now they use a "buffer car" with a cop in it, but a regular car not tinted, they ride behind u in that and the tinted car rides behind that one so that u dont spot the tints and catch onto that they following u. Its just a shitty gamble to be out there rite now.....I believe that there is a state wide push to raid the dope spots i dont think its a local thing DEA been in paterson forever aint nothing new, paterson, camden, heard newark been less hot but IDK personally so wont say, but its just all hot all over, a good time to be clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be redundant, nor the third or fourth person to ask the same question, but due to legal trouble and faltering quality in essex cnty. and being a PA resident with strong ties to philly, I could really use some info on the current state of police and federal affairs in Camden considering I have a visit tentatively scheduled sometime this week. Is it too hot to cop, are the raids still ongoing, what about TnTs (Thursdays in particualr) in Camden? Any help especially from yall who are local or frequent da spot would be not only really helpful but appreciated as well
thanks yall in advance and STAY SAFE!!!!

Well i had been there after the raid 2 times about a week ago and it was still real hot............cops right by most popular set.........and stateys driving aruond. Still got served but i dont know whats up now since the stamp thread is closed down and i havent talked to anyone who cops there.............im wondering too before i make that long drive since im near a.c.

I honestly haven't been back in a while personally so I can't really say with certainty, but it sounds more cooled off than it did, and I've been listening daily for a very long time. I do know a guy who goes frequently but he's got a phone number, so he may be using that to meet them off the set.

In regards to TNT even existing on a city level, I've never seen any indications, and the days of the week thing seems unfounded too. Just speaking about Camden; if you've seen different I don't doubt you and you'd know better than I would. But if people like us could figure it out and know what days of the week it was, what the hell would be the point from a tactical strategy point of view? Same reason I think any raids haven't hit the news. If they just make it front page news that shit is completely off the hook, a lot of out-of-towners would avoid going, and the multi-agency manhours would be a waste. Seems like more likely of an explanation than the ever-popular "stop snitchin," but that's my opinion and I don't doubt that it plays some part at certain times, but most of the time they're not grabbing anyone who even knows anything about where it comes from.

--Someone did just get shot and die at the scene around 10am, but that was in an apartment complex that's generally out of the area we're interested in.

I heard a Sargent giving orders to one or two officers doing something involving hit teams and surveillancing the box on a pretty popular st today and earlier a officers report on a group of men on a certain road involved with cds and after the talks of stings I believe the same officer called in a carload full of people pulled over and the Sargent responded with multiple officers a van and other shit....

I honestly haven't been back in a while personally so I can't really say with certainty, but it sounds more cooled off than it did, and I've been listening daily for a very long time. I do know a guy who goes frequently but he's got a phone number, so he may be using that to meet them off the set.

In regards to TNT even existing on a city level, I've never seen any indications, and the days of the week thing seems unfounded too. Just speaking about Camden; if you've seen different I don't doubt you and you'd know better than I would. But if people like us could figure it out and know what days of the week it was, what the hell would be the point from a tactical strategy point of view? Same reason I think any raids haven't hit the news. If they just make it front page news that shit is completely off the hook, a lot of out-of-towners would avoid going, and the multi-agency manhours would be a waste. Seems like more likely of an explanation than the ever-popular "stop snitchin," but that's my opinion and I don't doubt that it plays some part at certain times, but most of the time they're not grabbing anyone who even knows anything about where it comes from.

--Someone did just get shot and die at the scene around 10am, but that was in an apartment complex that's generally out of the area we're interested in.

Consider yourself a lucky man, my friend. Newark showed me not only the TNT but on a tuesday n they swept the block. HARD. I mean I had multiple dudes of mine in there with me. shit ws fucked, they completely fucked up n rushed me to abuse me didnt get SHIT from me my girl or my car n then hit me with a flashlight while I was in a cell. haha sooooo TNTn aint no joke n to me neither is the tuesday thursday thing. I do believe it originated in NY tho and Ive seen it in full affect goin on piff runs up there when I was flowin mass smoke. like, you notice it and when someone tells you that and you look for it it comes together quick, BUTT were talkin NJ here now.....

IDK IF THIS IS APPROPRIATE IN THIS THREAD but its drug discussion for camden so does anyone have any recent experience with camden stamps?? Really since the other place is on hold I wanna know what stamps r good n if da source n whatnot held up n if still fiyah, hows 60secs doin? gravedigger? whats really ggood stamp in camden right now? over in philly its the raw bagged decent prices on weight but fuck the quality4-4.5/10; but its you baggin so 8/10 quantity;-) thats why im tryin to hop on over to the real joint the jersey joint and get something to get off nice n well

Last edited:
Yeah im prob gonna stay away from camden until it cools off..............from what you heard its still hot.............As far as Source it was fire a few weeks ago , and i got 60 sec then too which was also pretty good......................
maybe now that stamp thread is re opened someone will post on there . sucks they are all from up north

Status
Not open for further replies.