• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Tapering Plan Mega thread - community project

^^^^ In the states it's easy to get zofran sublingual from any doctor without having to confess the opiate issue . These are the best for nausea ...nothing I ever found otc are nearly as effective. I have taken zofran daily for up to 2 weeks during serious illness (not during withdrawal ) and had zero rebound nausea.
I hope you can get some.

looking to start a suboxone taper today! i've been on bupe maintenance for approx. 3 mos and i'm ready to get off this shit as i've been playing around trying to kick it for a couple weeks now. i need a solid taper plan does anyone have experience with having been on bupe maintenance for this amount of time. i'm looking for minimal symptoms but will be supplementing with gabapentin 2x a day, clonodine 2x a day, cbd oil & occassional flower w/ thc, daily vitamins and a few other things... i need to make a plan/chart a.s.a.p..... any help is so much appreciated

Use the search engine, pigtown. There's a ton of information here on suboxone, and posts with all your side dishes included.

Take 800 mg of tramadol a day. I feel like a pussy posting this because y'all got me beat in the hard stuff. Anyway I need to taper since all my cheap Indian iops.have now scheduled it. I take 7-8 of the 100mg a day. What the best taper? Couldn't find a tramadol mega thread. I also smoke pot daily, that's my favorite. But I use tramadol mainly for the antidepressant quality in it. But it's horrible withdrawals. Need to do a slow taper. Nobody knows I take and my family would flip if they knew.