• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PD iz Dead Long Live PDEADD

Southwest freeparty - 14 rigs confirmed. I just need to get some transport otherwise I'm tempted to spend the entire evening in a k-hole. hah.

Last Man Standing.

Free. Bar and DJ from 9 'till 9.

Clifton.

Psytrance in froggy land.. probably.

9 'til 9 sounds pretty good edde, might stick my head round if i'm in that area.

Not sure about getting too twisted, I have a fair bit to do in the next week. Might keep things a bit chilled with cider and wonky antics. Would probably do some speed if I had good stuff, but i tried this base out and it's pretty rubbish now :|

Got friends coming over and having a feast of biblical proportions, alongside lots of booze. Then we're going to an after party in a club and see what happens from there. I suspect there'll won't be anything too naughty going on. But then tomorrow evening may be more fruitful for illicit wreckedness.

high-dose dramamine with jenkem chaser
butane and automtive-grade n02
vanilla extract and sam's choice cola

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just put all my fucking drugs in the fucking washing machine! Ahhh I honestly have never been so fucking annoyed on new year. The 2 sonics I managed to buy back last night, 3g+ of drone and enough coke for a couple lines...

Just started necking straight vodka. Smashed my hand of the wall aswell.

Fucking happy days

Second new year in a row that I'm forced to stay in sober, although at least I'm not deathly ill confined to bed like last year. Kind of used to this way of life n ow anyway, used to really upset me in the past but now I'm more accepting of my limitations. Have a good one all and have a line/pill/pint/spliff/shot for poor old me!

I feel yer pain man...

Just try and take a deap breath sit down for 20 mins and mayby shed a tear or two (I would)

Then concentrate on having a blinding night regardless.

I hope that Karma has yer back and someone will sort out a wee bit of something for you during the night.

Take it easy and try to have as much fun as usual.

Moan the Codders!!!

Cheers mate. Had a good few drams and feeling better. Almost felt suicidal for a while therer! Mates sorting me out 5g of drone cheap. Going to hammer that and enjoy my new year. Fuck it, wasn't ment to be.. Mates have all gone out now aswell so looks like next door neighbours get fucking cunted as is humanly poss. Hah oh well make the most I suppose!

Inso sorry to here that buddy. Really hope that by next nye you'll be upto a good session! Being ill on nye is hard to take, I can't imagine 2 in a row.. I'll have a massive line on you bro! ;) Stay safe

Ah the good life. Havana 15yo, power nap after a couple of drams, wake up, couple more, post on BL.

First new year without any proper drugs for a long time.

Was hoping to go to a free party somewhere or just chill with friends.....

Nobody bar me has decent drugs, can't find any partys and the driver is staying in with his pens minge.

Would of liked to of done some 'drone tonight and other bits tonight but my brains decided it only wants tramadol and/or downers.

Meh, I don't like doing things because society says so, but i did fancy going out tonight.

Have fun all! Hopefully I catch a good buzz, I don't remember if I ate my last 2mg Xanax or not :S

Might get torn into a smallish 2cb & acid stash. More than likely be messy & interesting at the same time.

Lock up ya bitches, cleets is on the rampage :D =D

Happy New Year when it comes folks.

I'm living proof - I didn't combine them & here I am to tell the tale.There's some interesting reading in erowid trip reports on 2ct7 - food for thought for those who occassionally think

Also a lot of positive ones on 2C-T-2 + MDMA... which I warned an ED noobette off doing earlier. Have I become that much of The Man? :(

Nope, cos I posted the linky to the positive stuff along with the warnings of possible death. HR + being The Man = well... me at the time. Possibly. And I usually make such an effort in ED too ;)

You didn't buy the swirls did you? :)

Ha! Was thinking of a different kinda swirl altogether ;)

But no on both swirly counts. Phew! in one case, mild Boo! in the other. Fuckin' tram is such a pain in the arse to work around I didn't bother in the end. Besides, I think I've had enough swirls for all of EADD and half of PD combined already this week =D

My NYE (who's existence I've needed reminding of at least three times so far today 8)) will be based around Multiple Drugs Proven Victorious. Which means, a lil booze, a lil guice, a lotta benzos, even more peevee and (as they're all the range amongst certain staff these days) a fake speedball. My last (unless I find another strip I stashed whilst cunted) morphine plugged with peevee providing the "coke". Which is closer to some things being called speedballs recently. Amateurs, I tells ya - rank amateurs! =D

PV for NYE Shammy? great minds think alike :D

I've also had some MDAI, must say I'm quite enjoying the combo, feels pretty nice %)

Hope all EADD'ers have a good night and happy new year :)

just back home after having a nice indian meal.
going to sit in and relax with the wife.im just going to have a few beers.

my mates are in the pub all out for the night with fuck all drugs and im at home and the only one with drugs.

@whore i will be looking for a report on your combo as i have mdai on the way.
got some meph-m1-b1-pv-buphedrone to throw into the mix.

to all the EADDs have a great night and see ye all safe n sound in 2010

Nice combo shammy! some morphine would go down or up a treat ;) How much morphine you squirting?

See you're getting the Tramadol fuckery? I wanted to do some uppers tonight but my brain gave me that dodgey tramadol feeling.

Only got 40mg of morph, Lazy :(

Am sorely tempted to IV it... but probably shouldn't 8)

Should give a nice lil lift to the new year anyway. There are very few advantages of losing drugs. One exception being randomly finding them in perfectly timed fashion =D