• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PD iz Dead Long Live PDEADD

That sounds like the absolute BEST! Nothing beats a good, big house party.

It's Death Disco at The Arches for me & a sqad of my mates, then back to a house party in the west end, two bedroom flat rather than 12 bedroom mansion but should still be a top night =D The girl who owns the flat always throws good parties so I'm looking forward to it.
WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU, YOUNG'UN. :D

joking.... or am i?

i <3 death disco.

One of my friends has a 12 bedroom house free to herself and has invited over 100 people to come and get fucked. So far there's going to be 2c-i, weed and mephedrone
for context like

Sounds great - you just need a better drug menu ;) each to their own i suppose :)

Goin' down a mine with the letters c-2-t-7 in some random order for the first time......and another 3-400 party aminals...and depending on how the 1st set of random letters perform, might throw in some more like m'n'b'n'1'n'1 in a kind of 2:1 ratio around 4 hours into it.....

Happy New Year t y'all, see you on the other side ;)

for context like

Sounds great - you just need a better drug menu ;) each to their own i suppose :)

Couldn't really find a better drug menu due to insufficient funds or I would have got MDAI and methylone as an MDMA substitute :\ shame about that but at least I can trip absolute tits, as that's always fun.

Big party somewhere out of town. Hopefully someone will be bringing me some 2C-I. Also, it is very rare I come across nitrous. I will be coming across nitrous :)

Goin' down a mine with the letters c-2-t-7... depending on how the 1st set of random letters perform, might throw in some more like m'n'b'n'1'n'1 in a kind of 2:1 ratio around 4 hours into it...

That may not be the wisest of ideas if you wish to see much of 2010. 2C-T-7 is an MAOI and has killed people who combined it with MDMA. Seriously doubt adding much of anything along the lines you mention would be safe. MAOIs are not to be fucked with :|

I'm living proof - I didn't combine them & here I am to tell the tale.There's some interesting reading in erowid trip reports on 2ct7 - food for thought for those who occassionally think

sleeping, possibly under the influence of valium.

went on mammoth two day bender and just home today so i cant be arsed doing anything tomorrow. i am not drinking for january so might as well start from now!

my (ex?) girlfriend is ignoring me texts/calls now too, presumably because i disappeared for the last few days despite intending to spend time with her so im not really in much of a party humor anyway. fuck it.

happy new years everyone. hope 2010s better than 2009.

^^ @RA sounds like a good party,thats the way we party hope you njoyed it and see you in february.
im sitting in this NYE with the wife and we mite be minding my niece or my godson.

sleeping, possibly under the influence of valium.

went on mammoth two day bender and just home today so i cant be arsed doing anything tomorrow. i am not drinking for january so might as well start from now!

my (ex?) girlfriend is ignoring me texts/calls now too, presumably because i disappeared for the last few days despite intending to spend time with her so im not really in much of a party humor anyway. fuck it.

happy new years everyone. hope 2010s better than 2009.

hope all is well man am sure stuff will seem less dramatic after a decent rest.

^^ @RA sounds like a good party,thats the way we party hope you njoyed it and see you in february.
im sitting in this NYE with the wife and we mite be minding my niece or my godson.

cheers bogman, was some session!! what a house, i got lost going for a piss... lol :p

thanks again for the invite ~ now my plan for the next month or so is to take break from the booze and try patch things up with the missus (fingers crossed ill be able to do it) and heres to a new leaf in 2010!!

hope all is well man am sure stuff will seem less dramatic after a decent rest.

cheers dave, i hope so too

"....That may not be the wisest of ideas if you wish to see much of 2010. 2C-T-7 is an MAOI and has killed people who combined it with MDMA. Seriously doubt adding much of anything along the lines you mention would be safe. MAOIs are not to be fucked with ...."

Taken onboard, thanks for that - will definitely give it a miss...

Any thoughts on the odd tipple or two along the way? - is it likely to dampen the effect of the 2C?

Cheers,
D

hopefully going to a free party in manchester, off ma tits on acid speed and booze %)

My possibly non-MPDV won't be here on time so....

A dose of M1 and meph as per usual with some Fullers ale.:D

And after freaking myself out on here coming down on Sunday; it's Wednnesday and I'm already looking forward to tomorrow. I've decided I'm not going to die, just yet.

My 10 grams of M1 has lasted me about 4 months so far.

And my 13 grams of meph has lasted a couple....well maybe 6 weeks. Still have 7 left.

So I'm not a total fuckhead. Party on.

I'm going to get a dose of sexy and pull a cracker in Donegan's beer garden. Get her down the lough at midnight to hear the container ships toot their tooters at the stroke of 12. It'll be so romantic I'm bound to get my fingers & tops.

This time 10 years ago I was swimming naked and dancing on the beach at Byron Bay with me chap out.

Cop 1: 'Can you put some clothes on?'
Me: 'I'm not offending anyone!'
Cop 2: 'You're offending me!'

Ah mad weekend. Pulled that gorgeous girl from Inverness and then lost her after the 2nd bottle of whiskey. I must have done something terrible because when she turned up in Melbourne my name was mud. But then she got scabies, that'll learn her!
And I lost my shoes, and got dehydrated, and fell asleep on the nudist beach, and then lay moaning and dyhdrated on a mud path while everyone walked over me until a lovely Dutch couple rescued me. I've a lot of time for the Dutch.

bresker - LOL

you know it's going to end in disaster when you're talking about the second bottle of whisky haha

Only time I have ever drunk 2 700ml bottles of Jameson's one after the other.

I bought one for myself and this girl from Reading bought me another (whatever happened to her?)

I didn't really mean to start on the second one but I met this fuckhead Aussie who started lecturing me on the Northern Ireland troubles with the conviction & arrogance someone who's only experienced the conflict at a distance of 8,000 miles through books & TV can manage...

He was fucking me off so much I started taking big swigs from the Jameson's to calm me down.

That's when I blacked out (but presumably finished the whiskey) and must have suggested something terrible to the girl...

Fuck she was hawt. If I could hold her in my arms today.....

Wednesday - and NYE Snoos to everyone, hope you all have a brilliant night tonight all the best for the New Year.

Dont know what were doing yet to be honest - I know Ill be ill tomorrow so all good :)

Safe everyone, Bear