• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug For Dating

bring yourself;) If you really want to use a drug...benzos are an obvious option to quell any impending fears...Opiates could be another option (Hydro, Oxy, etc.), as they would be great for conversation...GL

Tomer

Ive done very well picking up girls while Im tripping on acid or rolling

It takes away all my shyness

Opiates by far. If you take Benzos you may seem drowsy and uninterested. Opiates will keep the conversation going and make you 'charming' etc. I've been told I'm a lot more fun and charming on opiates over anything else... I think any kind of psychedelic (including pot) would trip you out too much while meeting someone new. Just my 16 pesos

Sobriety. Seriously. Being off your tits on drugs isn't such a good look for most ;)

Other than that, a lowish dose of anything that slightly lowers inhibitions may help overcoming any shyness or awkwardness. Alcohol is probably the most socially acceptable and you can both be on the same level.

LSD and/or MDMA ftw though =D

0.5g of ket plugged at the start of the date

...or GHB if you don't fancy getting taken home in an ambulance :)

I'd suggest that GHB would be just as likely to end up badly as ketamine unless you get the dose right. It's a good choice if sexytime is on the horizon though ;)

PS: I wouldn't really recommend opiates as aside from being highly addictive you tend to feel a lot more with it than you come across to others. I know when I first started using opiates my then girlfriend was really shocked to see how I behaved even though I felt like I was King of the World and was convinced I was the sharpest tool in the box at the time.

They would work but you'd have to keep redosing on stims repeatedly and that would get annoying and noticeable

Stimulants tend to be euphoric and will lower your inhibitions but the downside is you'll spout pure drivel at 300 miles per hour and even if she's not put off by you being a scary-looking, egomaniacal sweatball and things turn intimate you'll be looking for your penis with a microscope :D

Opiates all the way, unless your someone how its obvious your fucked up no matter what your on. Its easy to notice drunk people or ppl on stims, but opiates your just going to seem like your in a really good talkative mood, unless your on a high dose and nodding right out and such. I'd feel completly comfortable walking into a room full of cops to talk to them on opiates and have no fear of any of them noticing im on something, unless like I said, your nodding out and stuff.

id say a small amount of benzo. Opiates maybe but you dont want to be nodding out. Anything you decide on id go with a small amount. good luck with you date bro

A little bit of valium. I would personally rather go sober, especially on a first date but whatever makes you comfortable.

What do you actually want the drug to do?
Why are you even planning on taking it on a first date?

hah if im feeling too worked up before a first night out with a girl I usually take the cowards solution, 4-5 shots, not a hint of inebriation but all the loquaciousness and boldness.

Im really suprised to hear everyone say opiates. Do they make you more social on low doses, or just chill out anxieties?