• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug For Dating

If anything, a low-dose of a benzo or an opiate to calm your nerves. But honestly, unless you and the date have discussed drugs (either illicit or scripted) prior-to, I'd be hesitant. You never want to establish something on a deception.

Lowish dose of benzos (around 0.5 alprazolam or equivalent) would be my #1 suggestion. Opiates can give you a nice little boost too, so I'd put them at #2 (unless sex was a possibility)...

Weed is a bad idea IMO.

if shes doing it too, mdma will have the best chance of getting her nakey :-D
Only to be sorely disappointed by the sad little thread of purple rope that used to be your penis...

^Not all of us have that problem. With me, I don't know what it's like for sex while peaking (it's the last thing on my mind), but after I'm past the peak, I find sex is quite possible and extremely enjoyable. Different strokes, I guess...

DXM (like 500-600mg or so)

trust me

Hell yeah! Fuck 500mg, though. Send that shit off with about 1400mg, first time! LOL, she'll have no choice but to fall in love with you then. You will be like Casanova, Don Juan, Fabio, Caligula, and the Marquis De Sade all rolled into one, with a little Buffalo Bill from Silence of The Lambs sprinkled on top for good measure. Literally! Hahahaha, I would love to see the look on her face if you come stumbling up to her on that much DXM, if you could even walk. Then, you try to talk to her and give her compliments, but you literally just sound like, "sdjgbatus4eiubsdtsubssp4i7ty-e7ybv;ksjdbg" lmao! that would be the most awesome thing ever! You gotta do it! You just gotta!

most of your replies suggest psychedelics, (never done any) how the hell is that supposed to help ? make her look nicer :p ?

haha :D i think alcohol and benzodiazepines are best choice(something 1 of them). ;D 1-2 bottles of wine will do the thing, Dont take amphetamines :D:D if you dont want to turn into radio that always will give some pointless information:D I think that you should not take opiates also, what if the girl u will be dating does not like "that kind" of guys :D So i personally think Acohol is the best :D

Ok, do not do psychedelics. I've done many in my day and I can say that if you are not experienced you will get freaked out and over anxious. This may still apply to you if you choose to do pot. You don't wan't to smoke and make yourself look retarded. Now this is just me. I have a huge pthead friend who can't fucnction without being high a,nd he would probably need it; for me, it just gives me anti-social and anxiety characteristics. If you are somebody who does a lot of thinking, especially in the concept of human behavior you do not want any of these for they will trip you out hard.

You need something to calm you down -- hence, a downer -- Opiates work good because it produces euphoria and that sense of calm and well being. It makes me social as hell and the complete opposite of shy. Benzos would be second, but for me ( and a lot of othe people I know) It's hard to find a correct dosage. If I take enough to actually feel something, I end up getting drowsy afterwards and want to sleep. So be warned with those

I recommend opiates :)

Stimulants tend to be euphoric and will lower your inhibitions but the downside is you'll spout pure drivel at 300 miles per hour and even if she's not put off by you being a scary-looking, egomaniacal sweatball and things turn intimate you'll be looking for your penis with a microscope :D

HAHAHA! Agreed wholeheartedly. I've taken hefty doses of Rx stimulants before dates and found that my inhibitions and shyness totally melted away, I felt cooler than Hugh Hefner.. But it really didn't make the awkward moments and outbursts disappear. With my thoughts passing at the speed of light, it wasn't difficult to forget it and move on to the next spontaneous subject. Not a bad choice, but the comedown can turn what seems like a good date into a nervous fit.

Pot, may be a good choice for some people, but as for me, I get really sedated and untalkative, so not a good choice if you're going to be the only one baked

Opiates and barbituates, great mood lift and anxiolytic, will definitely help ya remain calm, but will it cloud up your mind too much? I'd say you'd have to be careful about the dose, it wouldn't be cool if you were struggling to keep your eyes open in the middle of what's supposed to be a heated conversation.

Booze.. Depends on how well you handle it. I think it's a bad choice to show up to a date buzzin hard, sometimes inhibitions are a good thing. You may get too rowdy and make an ass out of yourself. Also, if you're tryin to hide the fact that you have some outside substance pumpin through your vains, alcohol would be a horrible choice, there's too many signs.. the smell, loss of coordination, slurring, profound drowsiness when you start sobering up.. However, most of these problems are diminished if you're both drinkin.

Best choice.. Sober it up for a couple days in advance to clear up your mind and show up as such! This way you can avoid any problems with making a fool of yourself, with your use of drugs being to blame AND this way he or she is talking to the real you, not somebody undergoing a temporarily euphoric mindset... But these are just my opinions. Best of luck to ya :\

Last edited:
low dose opiates, cause it reduces anxiety/fear, makes you talk more and more interesting by lifting your mood, and does not affect your cognition. If you take too much you will feel too tired, and also cant have sex. and you will look fucked up.

Eat cacao (or maca) and chew some coca (and then brush your teeth). :) Warms you right up and makes you talkative.

Next best option would probably be low dose hydrocodone... easy to redose throughout the night as needed... but also easy to take too much, pass out, and end up boring your date OR talk way too much and still seem 'off.'

oxycodone or heroin. and when (or if) the sex part comes up you'll be holdin your jizz back like the hoover dam. You probably won't ejaculate and I'd rather that instead of being a minute-man lol