• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hong Kong girl dies after ketamine snorting contest

WTF?
So you could fuck her convulsing, gasping body as life was slipping away from her?
So you could add rape to accidental overdose death on the list of her problems that day?
So you could search for the boundary between rape and necrophilia?
Sicko.

Seriously vibrancy.. wtf?

seen those. seen some phat ass lines. and then there was the 2ce+2cb mix sniffing session. Some of my old associates are total fucking retards.
:Ketamine snorting contest? Now I have heard everything. Next thing will be a 2c-e snorting contest :|

This girl deserved what she got. What a stupid fucking idea.

Seen the same video ages ago on a different website, although it said it was cocaine.

Honestly, I almost cried watching this video. Watching the video, knowing that this girl later died, made me feel so sorry for her. In addition to that,watching this video felt like a weird kind of voyeurism. At least the first impulse to watch was. It's somewhat odd to watch a video from a young girl basically killing herself. That sheds also a light on us, namely that somewhere in our psyche we have a similar interest in watching a girl snorting the biggest line in history of drug consumption, just like her peer group show in the video.

Nobody knows what makes someone behave like this. It's just wrong to assume human beings a free in their decisions. You can clearly tell that she's trying to receive credit from her peer group. You can almost feel it in every move that she makes (e.g the peace-sign in the end). Someone who thinks it is necessary to engage in such an act of pure self-destruction for being loved did almost certainly experienced shit in his life. Trust me on that.

I highly agree.

Same goes with binge drinking here in the US and in europe.

People know good and well that shit in certain amounts equals poison, but yet we yell: Chug, chug,chug!!!

This concludes in jimmy dying of a full blown cardiorespiratory collapse for no fucking reason at the hands of a group of assholes entertainment.

damn...ive done 500+ in a dose and i thought i was a boss, i just got emasculated by a litte asain girl...

Look When She Looks Up to The Camera the Second Time about 3/4 of the Way.. (First Being as the Video Starts) Her Pupils Are HUGE.! She Was Definitely Already Feeling It. & As Mentioned Above, Her Accuracy Fell Off. Her Hair Took More Than She Did. Rip But Damn Girl, Wtf Were You Thinking. Peer Pressure Was A Factor Also

I honestly remember the day this thread was posted because I watched the video. I get a kick out of how often this is bumped.

Like Bill Hicks said "Oh we've lost an asshole! Do you really mind?"

^ When Bill Hicks says it, it seems funny, but when you say it in this context, you sound cruel and callous.
Do you have any human empathy for people who are somehow less enlightened and amazing than you are?

People make mistakes. Young people typically think that they are immortal, so their mistakes can be extreme.
The drug war makes honest and effective drug education essentially impossible. All of this together makes for a difficult and dangerous situation.

This girl was uneducated, already fucked up on drugs, and made a terrible mistake.
I fail to see how this makes her an "asshole" in any way.
Instead, maybe you can try to imagine how her friends and family must have suffered terribly due to her death.

This girls not an asshole, but she's a god damn idiot.

I remember when this video was posted originally, too, and I watched it over and over just thinking to myself "how can somebody be so fucking stupid!?" Yes, maybe she was uneducated about ketamine, but why on earth would you rail a rope of K like that if you knew nothing about it? Wouldn't logic reason that you would take a little bump and test it out?