• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weight of dime bag

I don't know what ya'll are talking about, but a $10 bag of regular weed, weighs 2 grams not 1. it costs more once you get into higher quality cannabis, but for regs 2 grams 10 dollars is the general rule

^^This.^^

In layman's terms, midgrade dimes = 2 decent dutches.

who the hell buy's dime bags. where i come from most people just get a half-eighth of really good bud. and we always buy from people we know. and basically everyone deals, so its like everyone has weed all the time.

You guys in america have some shadey systems. Over here in merry old england we all gather at the horse races drink tea and for £10 you usually get 1.5-2g of alright weed. We don't really have the better stuff for more money system. Luckily my main guy is pretty honest, if he's got not so good weed he'll tell me, and if it's awesome he'll tell me.

i've never seen dimes of anything other than regs, and i've generally understood that quantity to be 1/10 of an ounce (~3g).

w/ "good weed" the smallest i've ever seen are gram bags.

who the hell buy's dime bags. where i come from most people just get a half-eighth of really good bud. and we always buy from people we know. and basically everyone deals, so its like everyone has weed all the time.

...half-eighth = dime bag of reggie... :|

Most of you people don't get what dime means. The true defenition of a dime bag is 10$ worth of weed. This thread is pointless it depends on the how good the bud is dank shit can be as low as .5 regs would be 1.0g low end shit would be 1-3 grams. It all depends where you live and who you know also but that is how it generally works.

Most of you people don't get what dime means. The true defenition of a dime bag is 10$ worth of weed. This thread is pointless it depends on the how good the bud is dank shit can be as low as .5 regs would be 1.0g low end shit would be 1-3 grams. It all depends where you live and who you know also but that is how it generally works.

Most of us do understand because we're explaining the quantities of certain qualities of weed that can be bought with $10. Midgrade $10 sacks are going to be 1.5-2.5g. You pay $10 for some reggie and get less than that then you're getting ripped off.

On the other hand, $10 won't even get you a sack of kush around here.

If your getting a dime bag of weed, where I come from it should be 1 gram. If your talking about the weight of the bag itself, it weighs 0.2 grams, so overall, if you weigh your dime bag with the weed in it on a scale, it should be 1.2 grams. Where I live all the weed costs the same, except the very very very very good stuff is like 5$ more for an eigth, but still 10 per dime bag

Most of us do understand because we're explaining the quantities of certain qualities of weed that can be bought with $10. Midgrade $10 sacks are going to be 1.5-2.5g. You pay $10 for some reggie and get less than that then you're getting ripped off.

On the other hand, $10 won't even get you a sack of kush around here.

Not fucking true get your facts right. In chicago a dime of regs mids and even lower end shit is a g. Some places mids, dank, regs, and lower end shit all have different prices. In la you can get a g of killer shit from medical shops for a dime. It all depends on the location. But know one is getting ripped off that is just how it is in different parts of the country.

Edit- I agree that different qualities of weed mean that you can get different amount of bud for a dime. If you read my post you would of known that.

Last edited:
Not fucking true get your facts right. In chicago a dime of regs mids and even lower end shit is a g. Some places mids, dank, regs, and lower end shit all have different prices. In la you can get a g of killer shit from medical shops for a dime. It all depends on the location. But know one is getting ripped off that is just how it is in different parts of the country.

Edit- I agree that different qualities of weed mean that you can get different amount of bud for a dime. If you read my post you would of known that.

Apparently I did know that because I mentioned it.

You're chi-town prices are fucked up. You're trying to tell me that in the suburbs of Maryland I'm getting better prices than you are in the heart of Chicago. I doubt that's true at all... but if it holds that way for your situation, then yes, danky, you're being ripped off on low-end bud and I'd hate to see what you're paying for some exotics. And if you respond with "well, I don't fuck with low-grade pot anyways" then you have no business even replying to a thread about dime bags which normally only concern low- to mid-grade weed unless you have a personal connect that's not just business.

p.s. I think it's funny when people have this omnipotent attitude towards the world of pot... get off your pedestal, brutha. I think you're just getting angry because you can't believe that, while you're paying $10 for a gram of shitty weed, other people on here are getting nearly double the quantity and equal the quality for the same price. Now I understand why some people here claim to not even buy dimes-- you don't get much bang for your buck wherever you're at.

Last edited:
^ Dude I am not getting ripped of because that is how it is anyone from chicago will say the same thing. I am not getting low end shit dude a dime of lower end pott (not dro as people call it here not kush not dank these are just slang names for really good weed) Dro being the lowest of the best dank the next best kush now these go for 20-25$ for a g. Now we in chicago if you are buying lower grade weed be it mids, regs, and really shitty weed it is still g a dime. It depends who you know some people sell killer mids for a dime some people sell regs for a dime that is how it is. Low end bud does not matter what how good is always dime for a g.

^ Dude I am not getting ripped of because that is how it is anyone from chicago will say the same thing. I am not getting low end shit dude a dime of lower end pott (not dro as people call it here not kush not dank these are just slang names for really good weed) Dro being the lowest of the best dank the next best kush now these go for 20-25$ for a g. Now we in chicago if you are buying lower grade weed be it mids, regs, and really shitty weed it is still g a dime. It depends who you know some people sell killer mids for a dime some people sell regs for a dime that is how it is. Low end bud does not matter what how good is always dime for a g.

Weren't you the one saying that a dime is a monetary measurement and not quantitative?

Sounds to me like you're switching teams with this one.

Most of you people don't get what dime means. The true defenition of a dime bag is 10$ worth of weed. This thread is pointless.

Yeah, now I'm positive you changed it up.

^ Lol I dont think you get me low end is always g for a dime. Meaning for 10 bucks you always get a g of the lower end bud. So a dime is 10 dollars worth of weed. If this was dank it would .5

.7 of fire. I've never bought anything but top shelf weed, I guess mids would be cheaper.

for a fiver in the UK which is roughly $10 i'd always get either .85 or .75 as it's £20 on the 8th or £20 on the 3g depending on whom i buy it from

Lol changed it up man I know my weed fuck whoever thinks dime refers to certain amounts. I was just saying for the specific region you are right on with other locations though.

yeah around here you can get a dime of reg with like 5-6 grams. corn you wont get more than a couple grams. as for the dank a dime wont get you shit lol

If you get it from someone who weighs it, a dime around here is like a gram of middies sold for like 10 dollars. Its usually enough for one decent sized blunt, two joints, or 4 bowls.

I don't buy dimes anymore, unless its really bomb shit, that is like 20 dollars a gram and I know its good where I can make it last as long as a cut of mids.

I wish I could get 6 grams of middies for 10 bucks shit, 30 dollars can get you that here though.

I would hope people would eyeball when selling grams, like just putting a hunk of a fat nug in there that is a bit bigger than a quarter. When weighing amounts they can rip you off by having stems in it or seeds, They should try to pick them out first and break the sizeable portion of the stem off first though.