• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weight of dime bag

kush - 0.7g - 1g
regs - 0.6g - 1.2g

lower amounts obviously refer to street level dealers

i dont know if this has been mentioned, but its $25 for about a gram where i live, so you should all just shut the fuck up.

edit: this applies to everything. the most you will EVER get for $25 (unless its a mate) is 1.4 grams, and you can get between 0.6 and 1.4, and the weed could be any grade, the quality is basically an irrelevent factor to people who sell here. oh, and an oz? well thats $300 min here now, but youre lookin at more like $350-400 these days

tell me about it. wanna know the funniest one?

had a pound lined up, for 3.6 right? not a very good price but what the hell, i wanted the thing bad. rocked up to the guys house. suddenly the figure went from 3.6 -> 5.2 in the space of about an hour.

what the hell is that shit? i wanted to stab him in the eye for wasting my time. who in their right friggin mind would buy a pound for 5.2k.

the funniest part of the story is still to come: the pound sold the next day to a guy i am acquainted with, for 5.4k.

sigh.

I actually got into an argument with my buddy, because I always subscribed to the theory that a dime bag is $10 worth of weed, and he said it was what is also called a half-eighth or a teener, ie 1.75g, no matter what the cost, since this was the price ratio on schwag

All depends on the quality of the herb you're buyin.. For good stuff, I could probably get .5-.7g. For merch, it'd probably be 2-3g or two blunts if it's sold as such.

Alright, a dime, to me, is 2.5g of mids. what is all this shit about .5g this, .8 that? I'm looking to get the most bang for my buck, as I'm not some rich white bread scum who can toss out $10 like trash. A dime in savannah means 2 joints and a bowl or a blunt and a bowl. Why buy such a small amount of good shit? save your money and buy and 8th ferchrissakes.

Get it together folks,
kgk

+1 funny story Eldaren- sounds like a serious case of naivety on buddy's part; one man's asking price is another man's selling price.

Last edited:
well
1/8 is supposed to be 3.5. 3.5 is obviously 1/8 of an oz.

Half of that would be a dub, 1.7+.17 would 3.4, pretty much 3.5

half of 1.7 would be like .8

so where are all these other crazy fiqures comming from?

Uh. A dime bag refers to the PRICE of the bag, not the WEIGHT.

A dime bag is $10 worth, it doesn't matter what amount you get. You get more if it's shittier weed, less if it's better.

Since I only get 3.5 grams for $60, I would expect at the VERY MOST to receive 0.583 grams of bud. This is assuming you are paying the same rate for a dime bag that you do for an 8th. Usually smaller amounts are marked up more, so I wouldn't expect more than 1/2 gram out of a dime bag. Maybe less.

Where the fuck are you people getting grams of herb for $10?

QFT. In all my experience in the US(which would be MA, RI, FL, AZ, CA, and NV) quality bud runs $15-20 for a single gram, rarely I've seen $25 for very exceptional quality. So figure .5-.7g. For schwag maybe 1.5-2, I'm talking filthy brown bricked shit thats $15-20 an eighth. I've also seen the occasional green mids with minor seed content for about a gram. Overall though everyone I know stopped buying dimes a long time ago. That's high school shit in my experience. I've never really heard of someone who's not a teenager buying dimes.

QFT. In all my experience in the US(which would be MA, RI, FL, AZ, CA, and NV) quality bud runs $15-20 for a single gram, rarely I've seen $25 for very exceptional quality. So figure .5-.7g. For schwag maybe 1.5-2, I'm talking filthy brown bricked shit thats $15-20 an eighth. I've also seen the occasional green mids with minor seed content for about a gram. Overall though everyone I know stopped buying dimes a long time ago. That's high school shit in my experience. I've never really heard of someone who's not a teenager buying dimes.

I get decent bright green middies for 20 bucks an eighth. Called a dub sack, most of the times its around 3 grams.

Shouldnt an eight be 3.5 grams?

I mean the word means "an eight of an ounce" and 3.5 is.... an eight :p