• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV/200 mg) Euphoria, dysphoria and incredible horniness

Thanks again. He was complaining alot the other day so I took his pulse when he seemed to be at his worse. For awhile it was at 120bpm, after I spoke to him for abit tried to help him relax it dropped to about 80bpm. He seems ok'ish but is constantly complaining and struggling with the symptoms. Going to take him to docs today. I read elsewhere that Lorazepam was taken by one user and this helped him with all symptoms.

. I read elsewhere that Lorazepam was taken by one user and this helped him with all symptoms.

That is correct - Lorazepam and Diazepam are the best antidotes to MDPV /Ivory Wave so make sure you have some handy before trying them and the fake benzo fury.

GBL was my saviour when I went overboard with MDPV. If you drink enough G, you WILL fall asleep.

here's the truth on ivory

i have tried it twice, first time one half gram, made me feel great, heartbeat was lifted, loss of appetite and in no way was i going to get it up. i'm not sure where these other guys are coming from. yes, i felt horny but in no way could i perform. it appears safe to me. second time a whole gram, same thing, felt great even though i was drinking it was a different feel of happiness. not in anyway paranoid or anything else just happy a little jittery and content. the only draw back i see it is addicting i wanted more. oh, and i forgot it makes you grind your teeth. now, i'm not talking about ivory wave i'm talking about ivory fresh, it is all white in color no brown at all. if this stuff is legal watch out everyone who likes this kind fo buzz will be spending a fortune to get it. i never felt like i couldn't handle anything, just happy, coherent and wide awake. i'm just being honest how i felt, of course there will be people that can't handle it, maybe they are doing to much at once. i am a little worried because i like it so much, i have never been into coke or meth. it seems ivory fresh is very clean, i know all the caffiene has been taken out.

i have tried it twice, first time one half gram, made me feel great, heartbeat was lifted, loss of appetite and in no way was i going to get it up. i'm not sure where these other guys are coming from. yes, i felt horny but in no way could i perform. it appears safe to me. second time a whole gram, same thing, felt great even though i was drinking it was a different feel of happiness. not in anyway paranoid or anything else just happy a little jittery and content. the only draw back i see it is addicting i wanted more. oh, and i forgot it makes you grind your teeth. now, i'm not talking about ivory wave i'm talking about ivory fresh, it is all white in color no brown at all. if this stuff is legal watch out everyone who likes this kind fo buzz will be spending a fortune to get it. i never felt like i couldn't handle anything, just happy, coherent and wide awake. i'm just being honest how i felt, of course there will be people that can't handle it, maybe they are doing to much at once. i am a little worried because i like it so much, i have never been into coke or meth. it seems ivory fresh is very clean, i know all the caffiene has been taken out.

i'm in the usa and i said it wasn't ivory wave it is ivory fresh it is much cleaner and much weaker, not sure what is in it. dude, i have no reason to lie. first time half a gram, 3 days later i did a gram that lasted 10 hours, ivory fresh is not ivory wave. ivory fresh is sold in quarter, half and whole grams here, it is not that strong but addicting. i would never try ivory wave after what i have read on here.

Stay away....it's just not worth it me and a friend were in fl. On vacation the night before last and got a bag of "fake coke" dont even ask me what i was thinking...ive done a virety of drugs...not an attic def. Not new to them. We almost had 1 gram and we split the bag i just knew it was too good to be true we snorted it no burn no taste no drip about 15 minutes later we started to feel it slowly....we did a bunch of tiny baby bumps til about 4pm yesterday we had a great time it was extremely clean and i didnt have the feeling to keep wanting more although we kept doing more once again it was so clean we were in deep conversation all night went to the pool at 8 am stayed in the sun and water til about 5 still no sign of any type of crash at this time i was starting to really wonder what this was and why i had never heard of it...the package just said blue feathers bath salt (which it was white) anyway over all i will neverrrrrrr do it again here it is 2 days later and i still havent went to sleep fk this i love a good high but the comedown is not worth it one bit i just knew it was too good to be true. Its crazy because this drug should have warnings especially for people who arent experienced...this really worries me. Its extremely easy to get. I will never ever ever do this again....and ive never said this about any drug. This feeling isnt worth it im about to take a few xanax befor i go nuts....this is disgusting worse than any acid...or extacy comedown even crack....this just isnt for me!!

bad trip

okay so a little while later and 8 xanax later im feeling so much better!!! but NEVER AGAIN!! THIS SHOULDNT BE SOLD IN GAS STATIONS THIS IS SOME CRUCIAL STUFF!!! BE CAREFUL GUYS!!:) leaving to bring my baby bro to school!!! thanks for the info guys!!!

Attachments

• 35758_1523443529217_1328487434_1353040_1476278_n.jpg
    35758_1523443529217_1328487434_1353040_1476278_n.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 485
:)
That is correct - Lorazepam and Diazepam are the best antidotes to MDPV /Ivory Wave so make sure you have some handy before trying them and the fake benzo fury.

thanks luckily i had a few xanax on hand and i feel so much better compared to 30 mins ago....:)

LOL. let my hardcore friends try and i love watching them come down.

this is really nasty stuff.

i did ~ 800mg in one week. everyday 50-200mg. doesn't seems much.

i flushed the remaining 200mg down the toilet after i thought i'm going to have a heart-attack. and I'm a seasoned stim-user.

this one seems _really_ cardiotoxic. no exaggeration

stay away from that shit. seriously.

I own a store in Vegas that sells Ivory Wave in the 200mg and 500 mg packages. I have noticed that if i let anyone try it that has never had a drug before. I will let them try 2 key bumps and thats it. for the entire night. Some of my most seasoned friends will talk nonstop for 6 hours making even themselves insane. But I have also noticed that if one is to take the wave after midnight, its just a bad trip all the way around. I have been taking Ivory Wave and now have gotten my hands into some pure mpdv and its a tan color. But I have been able to stay up for 9 days straight, with a couple 30min naps laid out in there somewhere. but I have been able to take up to 3 grams of Ivory wave in a day before. On that note, most of what i said made no sense. Just wanted to give people an idea that its somewhat difficult to overdose. Just remember the Ivory makes you paranoid at high amounts. I remember thinking i took too much and was gonna die. i didnt even have an increased heart rate. but thats why i dont smoke bud anymore either. makes me too paranoid. ivory is my mpdv and mdma are my favorite chems.

Riiiight. Even though the headline says Downing Pint Of Vodka In Four Seconds Kills Lad and they go on to say Tragically the amount of alcohol he had consumed in such a short space of time meant he slipped into unconsciousness, suffered acute alcohol poisoning, and was found dead just hours later., they mention Since the tragedy the "legal high" has been banned.

What the fuck? Meanwhile, vodka remains 100% legal. Nice to know America isn't the only country with its head up its ass when it comes to misdirecting blame. How that article can be published and not publicly ridiculed is beyond me.

Just tried it for the first time today and completely agree and had the same experience as you did. Pretty much as expected, little rush and a numbing sensation in my nasal, not much of a drip or anything. Did what I would consider a normal sized 3 inch avg line. Pure white powder in a little container labeled Ivory Wave. I thought it was supposed to be real smooth, but instantly it reminded me of railing crank/meth and brought a tear to my eye! :! hahah, had to laugh at myself. I can definitely tell how much to dose now and maybe for a a few minutes I was scattered so, I can only imagine how horrible an OD would be.

I mean come on people, the 20yr old moron who took 6 grams over the weekend, obviously that dude is going to be spun out of his mind! The poor father seems surprised almost which blows my mind when people are surprised of the side effects and hallucinations after being up for days and days with no food or sleep. You don't have to take any drugs to see and hear things after a week of not sleeping and eating!!!

The facts - we don't know what's in it. There's no consistent formula so you can't be sure of purity so just take it slow...this is a freaking RC for crying out loud! Not the smartest thing in the world to put in your nose...but i'll try anything once. In moderation, IMO, this stuff is sweet.

EDIT - should say the line mentioned above was my starting dose and within an hour It really had worn off. I knew better than to over do it after my experiment with Salvia...LOL.

"Bolivian Bath Salts"

Bolivian Bath Salts. That's what they are selling it as in the USA. It is being sold as MDPV at least that's what the vendor plainly told me. If you go on to the EBAY USA site this guy even has the balls to sell it there. Anyway, I bought a 500mg bag of this garbage (I am a curious experimenter), and researched it to be active at 5mg. So I measured out the tiniest of lines and waited about 30 minutes. Nothing to note, about a slight elevation in mood. Maybe like a strong cup of coffee. So I rail out a line 3 times the size and, nothing. So being a moron as I sometimes am with drugs that aren't seeming to work, I broke out the aluminum foil and started to chase the "bolivian dragon". NOW this shits working, big time. I am high as fuck. Pretty much higher than I have ever been when smoking some good meth. And jittery as FUCK. I just keep dumping pile after pile of the powder into newer and newer "aluminum foil bowls" pretty soon I am so high I am missing the foil as I try to put it in..... Then my wife comes home and the garage door opener starts to open the door. I (being a crackhead) am in the garage and it's filled with fucking MDPV smoke. "FUCK" I tell myself, I am really fucking high and she is going to smell this shit. I run upstairs befor she sees me. I am paranoid more than I have ever been on any fucking drug ever ... And I have done them all , except for maybe the likes of DMT....(just too fucking scared to try that shit) Anyway, I go upstairs and am in the bathroom, SMOKING MORE OF THIS SHIT..... what the fuck am I doing I think to myself. She yells upstairs, "I think something is burning like rubber on the car or something, It smells really bad. So I am like shit and I turn the fan on and jump in the shower. I have smoked 250mg's or so of this shit in less than an hour. I am so jittery I cannot make out complete sentences. And the scary fucking part is I am getting text messages on my phone, AND I CANNOT FUCKING READ THEM.... my vision is FUCKED...... I, in my head think, "I just did an unknown RC and it is causing me to go fucking blind, I just blinded myself." I feel like I want to cry. I get out of the shower and tell my wife I don't feel well and climb into the spare bedroom bed. I tell her I don't want dinner and am going to try and sleep. YEAH RIGHT..... fucking voices in my head paranoid delusions about shit that isn't happening. This is going on until next morning, I haven't slept at all. My wife leaves for work, I own my own business and just stay home all goddamn day hoping this shit wears off and my vision goes back to normal.. I don't eat anything at ALL... I don't want to do anything AT ALL... No video games, no TV NOTHING ... it's like being trapped in your own body with voices coming at you from all angles, and you can do nothing at all about it. I think about calling an ambulance Multiple times, but don't. My wife comes home from work and I try to talk to her ........ It's pretty much a shitshow.... she asks me why I haven't responded to her text messages all day..... what am I going to tell her... I CANT FUCKING SEE STRAIGHT.... I've fucking blinded myself with this drugsssss... AHHHHHHH..... I don't sleep at all again that night ....NEXT DAY same thing.. That night I drink two bottles of nyquil and 4 tylenol PM's and finally fall asleep... I haven't slept in over 3 days and haven't seen straight enough to read a text message either.... The next day I can finally see again and my heart has finally stopped pounding out of my chest. I lived. THANK FUCKING GOD.... it feels like a 3 day salvia trip from fucking hell (if you have tripped on salvia then you know how fucking horrific that might be for three fucking days.)
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY SELL THIS SHIT ON EBAY STAY THE FUCK AWAYYY

This shit is a horror story wraped in a near death experince wraped in a month a pain and a year of lock down in a mental hospital stay away from it or risk ur mind and death

Low doses of stimulants make me feel good and horny, but high doses always makes me jittery and full of anxiety... Once you notice yourself feeling good just stop, anything more will just kill the buzz.

Bolivian Bath Salts. That's what they are selling it as in the USA. It is being sold as MDPV at least that's what the vendor plainly told me. If you go on to the EBAY USA site this guy even has the balls to sell it there. Anyway, I bought a 500mg bag of this garbage (I am a curious experimenter), and researched it to be active at 5mg. So I measured out the tiniest of lines and waited about 30 minutes. Nothing to note, about a slight elevation in mood. Maybe like a strong cup of coffee. So I rail out a line 3 times the size and, nothing. So being a moron as I sometimes am with drugs that aren't seeming to work, I broke out the aluminum foil and started to chase the "bolivian dragon". NOW this shits working, big time. I am high as fuck. Pretty much higher than I have ever been when smoking some good meth. And jittery as FUCK. I just keep dumping pile after pile of the powder into newer and newer "aluminum foil bowls" pretty soon I am so high I am missing the foil as I try to put it in..... Then my wife comes home and the garage door opener starts to open the door. I (being a crackhead) am in the garage and it's filled with fucking MDPV smoke. "FUCK" I tell myself, I am really fucking high and she is going to smell this shit. I run upstairs befor she sees me. I am paranoid more than I have ever been on any fucking drug ever ... And I have done them all , except for maybe the likes of DMT....(just too fucking scared to try that shit) Anyway, I go upstairs and am in the bathroom, SMOKING MORE OF THIS SHIT..... what the fuck am I doing I think to myself. She yells upstairs, "I think something is burning like rubber on the car or something, It smells really bad. So I am like shit and I turn the fan on and jump in the shower. I have smoked 250mg's or so of this shit in less than an hour. I am so jittery I cannot make out complete sentences. And the scary fucking part is I am getting text messages on my phone, AND I CANNOT FUCKING READ THEM.... my vision is FUCKED...... I, in my head think, "I just did an unknown RC and it is causing me to go fucking blind, I just blinded myself." I feel like I want to cry. I get out of the shower and tell my wife I don't feel well and climb into the spare bedroom bed. I tell her I don't want dinner and am going to try and sleep. YEAH RIGHT..... fucking voices in my head paranoid delusions about shit that isn't happening. This is going on until next morning, I haven't slept at all. My wife leaves for work, I own my own business and just stay home all goddamn day hoping this shit wears off and my vision goes back to normal.. I don't eat anything at ALL... I don't want to do anything AT ALL... No video games, no TV NOTHING ... it's like being trapped in your own body with voices coming at you from all angles, and you can do nothing at all about it. I think about calling an ambulance Multiple times, but don't. My wife comes home from work and I try to talk to her ........ It's pretty much a shitshow.... she asks me why I haven't responded to her text messages all day..... what am I going to tell her... I CANT FUCKING SEE STRAIGHT.... I've fucking blinded myself with this drugsssss... AHHHHHHH..... I don't sleep at all again that night ....NEXT DAY same thing.. That night I drink two bottles of nyquil and 4 tylenol PM's and finally fall asleep... I haven't slept in over 3 days and haven't seen straight enough to read a text message either.... The next day I can finally see again and my heart has finally stopped pounding out of my chest. I lived. THANK FUCKING GOD.... it feels like a 3 day salvia trip from fucking hell (if you have tripped on salvia then you know how fucking horrific that might be for three fucking days.)
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY SELL THIS SHIT ON EBAY STAY THE FUCK AWAYYY

Settle down there tweak. I'm sorry you went through that, that sounds like hell. So you have Bolivian Bath Salts and you smoked the entire bag... How about telling us where you are located? Are you located in the UK? You mention the "US Ebay Site" is why i ask and there seems to be an obvious difference in the Ivory Wake, that I got here in the US and enjoyed and what's being sold in the UK.

The first time I tried salvia i took 1 huge rip and wasn't expecting to trip so I had a real bad trip for a few minutes and i'll never do that shit again. So I can understand why you recommend people never to try it. But I just did a big fat line of Ivory Wake and feel great. But then again, I use in moderation and you obviously lack self control. I hope you never try heroin... ;)

Keep that attitude of of this forum. Next time you will receive an infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, you are absolutely right. I'm not proud.
I'm not right, my point was that, as a fairly hardcore drug user, FUSIONZ's post stank of hypocrisy.