Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV/200 mg) Euphoria, dysphoria and incredible horniness

I have been buying Ivory Wave for the last few weeks
I find that the 200mg bag lasts me 2-2.5 days

1. taking small 20-40mg bumps every 4 hours or so (my just to get by bumps)

In these small amounts I can go to work and function,I can have conversations (they end up being deep due to empthay?) with my GF and she has no clue im on something
I can pretty much function as normal and nobody knows the wiser. My eyes are never saucers or dialated. so in effect im stealth

2. At night I can take a bigger bump 50-60mg (for a noticible rush)

At this amount I feel rush, jaw tension, cokish buzz. I wouldnt want to be at work though at this level. I also feel extremely horny at this level with a need to masturbate, but as with most stims, there is no erection. on the fade of the peak (after first hour or so) masterbation erection is possible if stimulated enough.

never had a problem sleeping after 4 hours at this level. as long as there is no redose

Walking around the block is pleasurable at this level. or Id assume dancing, though never tried in a club setting.

After much research on many boards I would not attempted anymore (100mg or more) in one sitting. Most of what I have read seem to point that the effects are similar to the 50-60mg range with X2 or X3 the comedown, which in my opionion is not worth it

I really enjoy this salt, and buying weekly now

I have not tried the IVORY WAVE ULTRA yet, jus the regular, my next batch have comming is ULTRA, so ill be able to see if its stronger or not...Also I bought some sister product SEXCATASY to compare to as well

Hope this helps

Anybody orally consumed this substance ? I have tested it on 2 occasions, once me and my friend binged on it when we were sold it as 'Monkey Dust' (we thought it was PCP !) at a rave. Half of the gram was gone over the course of roughly 2 hours, we had already had a bump 4 hours piror to buying the wrap, which I was only just coming down off! We smoked the other half of it in my bong (with no water in!). When smoked its like fucking uber-coke, but i would not suggest this route of administration, never know what it could be doing your lungs :( Peace.

Last edited:
I have been buying Ivory Wave for the last few weeks
I find that the 200mg bag lasts me 2-2.5 days

1. taking small 20-40mg bumps every 4 hours or so (my just to get by bumps)

In these small amounts I can go to work and function,I can have conversations (they end up being deep due to empthay?) with my GF and she has no clue im on something
I can pretty much function as normal and nobody knows the wiser. My eyes are never saucers or dialated. so in effect im stealth

2. At night I can take a bigger bump 50-60mg (for a noticible rush)

At this amount I feel rush, jaw tension, cokish buzz. I wouldnt want to be at work though at this level. I also feel extremely horny at this level with a need to masturbate, but as with most stims, there is no erection. on the fade of the peak (after first hour or so) masterbation erection is possible if stimulated enough.

never had a problem sleeping after 4 hours at this level. as long as there is no redose

Walking around the block is pleasurable at this level. or Id assume dancing, though never tried in a club setting.

After much research on many boards I would not attempted anymore (100mg or more) in one sitting. Most of what I have read seem to point that the effects are similar to the 50-60mg range with X2 or X3 the comedown, which in my opionion is not worth it

I really enjoy this salt, and buying weekly now

I have not tried the IVORY WAVE ULTRA yet, jus the regular, my next batch have comming is ULTRA, so ill be able to see if its stronger or not...Also I bought some sister product SEXCATASY to compare to as well

Hope this helps

Let me know how you get on with the Ultra. I got a 1g bag of that a couple of months ago and still probably not got through 10 per cent of it. Far too strong for my liking. For me, the tiniest dab results in tense body, spongy head feeling, no euphoria. Not that pleasant but for some reason I can't bring myself to throw it out

Dread to think what would happen if someone railed a 'normal' size line with this. Or maybe you're supposed to for proper full effect? I'm certainly not about to try!

It's pretty stupid of them, isn't it? Considering a dose of MDPV is so small, careless people could get hurt.

I got a gram last week. Took 3 wee amounts on the Saturday, about 4 & 1/2hours apart from each other and it was ok, but I could tell that doing any more than I did would be a bad idea. I slept well and felt fine the day after. Not very impressed with the stuff either too be honest. Since Sunday night, I've been having a little before night-shift, and a little more a few hours into the shift, which had been helping the time go a little quicker. I've been sleeping well too. I'll probably end up doing this until it's gone, yet avoiding it on the weekend (which will be reserved for my good friend Charge+ and maybe some mbzp/tfmpp) and I'll not be ordering any more.

I tried ReCharge+ a few times a liked it. however I recently opened a packet which I'd been saving to find that the powder had morphed into a congealed reddish substance. Any ideas on whether it's safe to mix a little in water?
Thanks

Adhd

This seems to make me more calm and able to concentrate than any ADHD med out there i hope they do research on mdpv cause there are so little side effects for me compared to ADHD MEDS Now i have also done 2 200mg packs in 9 hour period and feel like this deff has useful effects for adhd and maybe bipolar they need to make these legal chemical in a PHARM drug

My friend gave me MDPV yesterday and it turned into a nice social thing into me shooting and vaporizing it all night, just to avoid the crash, which lasts for ever! the worst is, that even strong doses of Intravenous painkillers (oxymorphone, -20 mg over the course of about 8 hours) DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, for the comedown!!! I cannot believe this stuff isn't everywhere on the streets, I heard a friends say it's like coke with legs, WHICH BELIEVE ME IT IS!

I should also add I have only trialed this chem twice, I had no significant comedown and people I was with were snorting 'K-Lines' of the same batch ! This was back when Ivory Wave first hit the RC scene [to my knowlege], although a few of my friends had a weekend on the stuff [from a different source] and it produced Amphetamine-Psychosis like symptomns whilst coming down, and an apparrant terrible crash :( I must add my friends knew nothing about RC's nor there dosages, they were sold it as a Cocaine substitute so i can imagine them racking up some right rave slugs, Sigh... Peace :)

To be honest i think people everywhere that r taking this shit r complete fools, u talk about chest pains or muscular pains or head pains, thats nothin!!! Wot about the pain your families will feel wen ur buried 6 foot in the ground !!! But not jus in the morning but morning, day, and night. I think u all need to take a look at uselves n think christ i dont wana put my family through that, b4 it rele is too late if ya had any sense u would leave this crap where it is, people are dying off these this cant u see that

Can you provide a link to the source that corroborates your claim that "people are dying off these" please?

When MDPV was legal I used to buy the Ivory wave and it had quite a weak taste. But yesterday I got pure MDPV off a dealer and it tastes nothing like Ivory Wave, it gave decent effects but it tastes completely different.

mpdv question for lynx2051

When MDPV was legal I used to buy the Ivory wave and it had quite a weak taste. But yesterday I got pure MDPV off a dealer and it tastes nothing like Ivory Wave, it gave decent effects but it tastes completely different.

r u from ireland. i guess so since mdpv became illegal here recently.

i used to get ivory wave too.

can u tell me if u got mdpv off the internet since it was banned here.

i know u can still order im wondering would it get to u through the post
since its now illegal in ireland.

btw theres new ivory wave in dublin since the ban.
its white powder so maybe the new isnt mdpv
its in a blue packet but the label is the same.

thanks.

also does anyone know about the legal situation in ireland.

its 16.7.2010

in dublin one head shop i went into the guy said the gov brought out a generic ban 2 days ago that ban all bath salts not just by substance but any new substance would be banned too

but then we went to another shop and got ivory wave bath salts.
although the guy was very paranoid and was possibly just doing on the sly.

any one know what current irish legal status is?

Don't try ivory wave.... Dangerous!!!!!

My partner and i are not exactly new to the scene and have tried a few other herbal high products on the market and never experienced or could have imagined what was about to happen to us in the next week, thats right i said week!!!

We both shared 1gram of ivory wave and very quickly the effects kicked in, at first it was intense rush and constant buzz, our hearts were racing and does give you a horny feeling, great we thought. The buzz didn't wear off and we began tripping out quite badly seeing thngs and hearing things that weren't there but still nothing major. It gets worse!!!

Neither of us were capable of sleep or even contemplating it, soon morning came around but we were still both buzzing and rushing so intensly our heart beat hadn't calmed down and the time you expect the come down to kick in your still full awake experiencing the full effects, but by this pont it was getting too much but we couldn't stop it!

By the next day still no sleep at all the hallucinations and paranoia were so extreme that we couldn't function properly and had completely detatched ourself from what was real and what we were seeing!

I decided enough was enough and checked myself into hospital because i needed it to stop, my partner decided to stay at home and ride the storm as he put it. After being in A&E for about 4 hours my paranoia kicked back in and i discharged myself without further treatment. I had no real idea what was real and upon leaving the hospital went walk about in my local town for 48 hours. I thought everyone was against me and was talking to people who weren't there and was shouting random abuse at people who were. I made no effort to contact friends and family so they reported me missing and i was found after 48 hours sitting under the pier on the local beach dillusional.

Again i was hospitalised and after another 2 days and constant medical supervision and lots of controlled drugs by doctors i was well enough to go home but still require further counselling!

My partner i'm afraid was even worse!!!! As he stayed at home initially his paranoia and hallucinations almost literally drove him crazy! He thought other people were in the house trying to harm him, holding conversations with invisible people and trying to glue windows and doors shut to stop people getting in. He was taking in by friends and family and taken to hospital but agagin paranoia made him discharge himself.

Medical advice was sought from home and after 3 out of hours GP visits ambulance crews, police cars and a visit by the mental health team things were looking up!! It got so bad that the paranoia made him punch through a glass window, you serriously cannot sleep on this drug and there is no way out, it's also impossible to eat. It even makes you turn on friends and family or people trying to help. Again it took days of drugs and expert medical care for him to return to normal.

We thought we were pretty resiliant and could handle most things but this is dangerous!!!

I recommend that no one takes this!!!

LETHAL!!!

MDVP is still widely available in UK online but I don't understand how they're getting away with it.

^ Doesn't sound like the sorts of things a sound minded person would do, even if they were subjected to a medium MDPV dose.

It can be used responsibly, as in the case of many people I have witnessed. Maybe your "ivory wave" was cut with something different, or stronger than it was supposed to be.

These vendors are a fucking joke.

'good' mdpv is pretty strong on it's own ime...goes really well with weed too for some reason...great synergy.

Are you sure this contained MDPV? I don't know much about it but according to wikipedia, MDPV is illegal in the uk.

hey guys am new here but notnew to th 'legal scen' u know police withnorthing better to do than hound me... so hound me im goin for a bath and wter my plants u know..,. anyway long story short i used to get diablos n exotics the big supository lookin ones not the crappy lil red ones that do nothing *cough* thats why theyre sold as legal pills not plant food lol or were anyway.. anyway i digress.... on a recent visitto a new head shop i found i saw a product id not come across befor ^ ^ ^ Ivory Wave now my mate being a bath saltspalnt food virign i thought id see what he thought after having a sly convo with the guy in the shop about how in no way shape or fordid i want the crap ones i was used to exlotis dialos n doves n i wanted same or stronger lets face it you dont have crap afer good do you... unless u wanna pull back a bitbut thats different... anywayi digress... again.... the guy lets call him peterpan showed me a shiny red ziplock bag with 3 circular labels on them 100% uk legal 100%lidocaine free and blue lable same size saying1000mcg concentrated sample size the name Ivory Wave. now beingthat iv not heard of this type before much to peterpans surprise he assured me by what i was saying this is what i was looking for... aleit ad have rather had a decent pill than a funny sellin powder but hey am opento suggestions and he did know his stuff ( was droppin the odd sort of direction in convo and he'd follow he wasnt just trying to fob me off with shite... so i tok him up and purchased 1000mcg for $3( that should be pounds not dollars my keyboard set up wrong :) ) so off i go back to ma friends wait for him to get back n share ma lil surprise with him he get back we stick fifa on an start chattin away blisfully un awrae that weve done3 or 4reasonable small lines an are actually high a kites talkin absolubt crapabout anything and everythin (u know how it is guys :)) anywuy bearing in mind he finishedwork at 5 i had 1 cheeky line about 3 ishbut that when i say cheeky from iv learnt was too cheeky though nowhere near big enough now we looks at the clocks u know that moment in the night n somone goes jesus its 6 o clock , heads spin n no-one believs anyone w look inside the packetn weve hardly made a dent (weighed at 600ish roughly i only had g weights not mcg you know but fairly accurate for what we wanted anyhow.,.we look at each other then ourselves n realise we are beyond out of it!! now bearing in mind my friend lets call hi charlie brown!! has work at 7 panic sets in well sort of i felt kida bad cps ad got em but a wasnt expectin this eh.... so CB goes to work n hats off to him he done his work n com back no way ad have been doin that!!! coms back n finishes thew pack with me... (id left it for the day i was ouuta it :) so within 24 -30 hours weve done around half a gram each well.... i was awake from getting up friday n goin toget em getttin on em properly at half5 6 ish to pretty sunday night now the thins is fight sleep where as charlie brown is the opposite n a dint wanna iuntervene cos its his 1st timn all thart with a countr available sub. any way he gets up around 3 hrs later (it felt like 5 mins or so to me but it was 3 hrs ) came in looked at me andhis face said it all "what have you done to me" now my intention was to show him something similay to the plant feeds ior the bath salts that were banned just before xmas an a think peterpan thought it was just me n no newbies (to that sort of thin n e how) anyway CB was comin down forabout 2 days and still gettin dizziness and bad eyes for nearly a week today is thursday n he was fine by wednesday lunch still ahas the odd side effect but bearable.... anyways i decided to go n se peter pan again beacuse although i know i got what i asked for i also know he would sell the same packet to mymate ifd he'd asked n he wouldt knowto take it easyu to start./.... n my waythere CB spoke to a mate ofhis that said Ivory was hospitaising in thesouth of england and scotland 9-10 each in the last wek now i tried to assure CB that these pplk ahd most likely been mixing these products with alcohol /other drugs u know not only that alot of them wee no disrespect to anyone 16-17-18 - 19but begs the qestion were some of em were gettin emany way i digress yes agian!!... CBs friend told him it contained MDPV now although i had little experience in this iknew whatit was an a bit about it also that as fairy cake above me says is uk illegal.... so off to see peter pan not to have a pop butto warn him he may have bad (in the eyes of the law)( when i asked him if he new whatthey were before i couldsay anymore he went 'i aint mdpv thy used to be but its diferent now alot srongerand itusedto come in ablue pack'?? now like i sad at the top
(yes hours ago im sory av done a gram of it myself since lasrt night got a line or 2 left n peterpan gace me a pack of 4 ofhis better Legal Highs (the onesi find offensive to substances but assured me i would probably get something off so i took em( ill let u know tomorrow what i make ofthem i dont really wanna risk em with this cos a tell you what iv scared myself twice today with thisone bag this morning i racked up 2 sensible line not too big not too small with the intention of 1 b4 and 1 after mhy showr wellold habits die hard ant tottally by accid3ent did em both one up eah side (instantly i thought F**K now iv taken too manydiablos before an i try not to let myself panic and just ride it out carefully calmly cos ya can make yourself worse eh...,. so i carrid on as norm got in the shower after brewing a cuppa tea then go sitin frontroom sort ma head out abit nhead home CBlives there its his local headshop believe it or not mines in SEL all i know is i acme round about3 hours after i went to get in the shower sittin starkbollock nakedwith my sweatstuckto my knees....all icantell ya... now im normallyprettygood ntrynot to letthathappen a;though ido like to pushthe envelope im notbein big headed but ilike a larger dose anywaynow heres me thinkin this time iv got the gramfor myself CB dintwant any work all week u know fair playi respect good on him........so im assumin if wegot a g between 2 of us in 2 days thats a quarter of a g each night few hours wahere he was at work where i left it....got back to y humble abode today n weighed it!! i opend this bag although buying it friday not till this week dint start it till yester day night Wednesday weighed at his this mornig weighedaround the 70 mark after my little mylitle 'accident' (which by the way was pure accident!) so iv since got on a 22 ninute ferry had a line in the toilet..a was in there any wayi get sea sick specially feelin f***ed like that!! got to the harbour train station had another and one when a was bout an hour from home prob the size of the other 2 put to get her... her comes the second time ive scared myself today, i put it on the pans now mine are no more special or worse than charlie browns we got em same time.... the powder in the bag let alone out dint even weigh 190 that meanss after my 'incident' this morning iv doe around half a g which dosent sound much buti urge anyone tryin this particularone i have come across to tak caution please the reasonthe other 190 is still sitting on the table in frontof e iv been getting palpattions n that they gone now so give it an hour or so n ill be pkaying agen (may have a quick cheeky one tho) see what it does its agood way of testing i find cos ur not buying it as a high you dont know what to take you know its not like the packs come with dont get me wrong i like it and am told this particular red version is not mdpv it very simmilar but in peter pans words sent him off to never nevr land now whenevr iv used that term av meant sleep not comatosin on the sofa wakin 3 hours later no ano what he meant lol

basically if its not mdpv it is something similar but alot stronger as mdpv was to the older gererations of products and if it is there are still head shops out there telling ppl its legal when their not whether thyve bought stock from untraceablesource or what alll am sayin guys is be carful and rremember your here for a good time not a long time its just better if that good time goes on forever ;)

any way guys am babblin a obviously nuted atm speak to u all soon hopefully n ill post a pic of the pack am gettin as soon as can sort one gimme an hour two n ill report on these legal pills later dont get too excited though is got a stated dose on the lol take 2 at a time do not exceeod stated dose!! bollocks a wanna feel summit!!

wow sorry 3 quick appolgies 1. bad spelling
2.dodgy space button on my wifes keyboard
3. am fecked on the very thing am talkin aboutgiving mixed signals on it but then thats because am not 100% sure only had half a g with a mate previously an cant coment what i will say is when i poppd in to say goodbye today on my way to the ferry (after telling me earlier in the week he would be happy to mail order itto me bout100 miles) that it was his last9packs and was looking for anew alternative now jump to conclusions asw you may and probably will i dis mine wereeither it is illegaland contains some form of MDPV or the amount of younger ppl taking it is getting to him although i asked him to save me a pack he ummed and arrrd said really he just wanted to get rid ofem but he put it under the till for me so who knows.... hopefully one day ill have my chemistry degree n ill be able to tell u all whaT a puttin emm :D well those of you tthat pose no dangertomy liberty if i was a chemist anyhow lol cyasoon peeeps

OMG i dint realise it was that big sorry
see am more smashed than a think.... n ano am pretty high

--------------------------------------:D--------------------------

The vendor was very kind to them. Added in more expensive cuts.

stronger aint always more expensive though i used to be able to get 4 of the crapy lil red diablos or exotics for th same price as 5 of the huge supository size things for feedin plan lets just say my vegetation nevr went hungry !!!