Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-MeO-PCP - New Experience - A Highly Intriguing Dissociative

I really enjoyed this report.

I'm gaining interest in this compound but as with DOx the low dosage might keep me away for a little while longer until I get a reliable .001 scale.

2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexanone would indeed be lovely to see around, especially now that 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone has been introduced to the game by the rc pushers. :D
Has anyone ever seen it around?

I have been on Buprenorphine for about a year. Got my dose down to 1-2mg. Going to be using 3meopcp to get thru the withdrawals (I am highly versed in 3meopcp having gone through almost 7grams in my lifetime). I really love this dissociative. And i believe it is going to save my life and rid me of this horrid money for addiction business that is the Suboxone pharmaceutical industry. Long live 3-Meo-PCP

I always used a visine dropper to make vials of DOC. Each drop is .05ml. Each bottle (smaller one) is 15ml. Do the math. I ended up with 1mg drops and that vial lasted me for a long time. No need to use ethanol as a solvent either (although it works). Purified distilled water works fine.

I'm surprised I never even read this before trying 3meopcp lol

the best experience I had on it was on a really huge dose. I started by snorting over 15mg then I snorted about 25mg shortly afterwards. It was reminiscent of a K-hole or an M-hole, but less abstract kind of. I felt as though I was on a conveyor belt towards my own death and I couldn't do anything to change that, and having to accept this new confrontation with death left me feeling absolutely amazing the next day, much like with a good K-hole or M-hole.

I lost the rest of my 3meoPCP :0

I always used a visine dropper to make vials of DOC. Each drop is .05ml. Each bottle (smaller one) is 15ml. Do the math. I ended up with 1mg drops and that vial lasted me for a long time. No need to use ethanol as a solvent either (although it works). Purified distilled water works fine.
what's DOC?

None - that matter was discussed this weekend & hopefully we'll be able to make contact in order to ascertain that he's OK. If anything is known I'm sure F & B or myself - or hopefully even the guy himself will comment.
What happened?

I have wanted to try an meo-pcp compound, but havent found a supplier yet. It sounds very intriguing.
I'm in the same boat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jbaines, once again welcome to Bluelight. If you could please try to condense your replies into one post instead of multi-posting, that would be cool. If you want to respond to multiple quotes, there is a "multi-quote" button on each post, the farthest right button on the bottom, click it for each one you want to reply to and then click post reply and it will put all those quotes in there in one post.

Also please note that we don't discuss where to find drugs on Bluelight.

Regarding 3-MeO-PCP, it's a really great drug, a complex one that takes some time to really get the hang of. The first handful of times I tried it I didn't like it that much, I didn't get what the big deal was. But now it's a very useful tool in my toolbox of mind-altering substances, it's one of my most often used drugs. It's totally unlike other dissociatives like ketamine or MXE, serves a totally different purpose. I don't really like it that much in really high dosages, it's more of a subtle, functional thing for me.

Wow, I just re-read this after quite a few years. The initial report and the replies up through page 2 were a real pleasure to revisit. :) That's some Bluelight gold right there.

RIP ps00d <3