View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what is the most profound hallucination you have had

OxycontinAnonymous

Bluelighter
One time I loaded an unmeasured amount of DMT into a bowl ontop of weed got three solid rips held them deeply and my whole essense and being went into complete darkness and then I burst into the most vivid light imaginable I was certain I died and was in heaven however I was not.<3

When I could understand human interactions on three different levels very clearly, the actual information in the sentences, the tonality, and the body language, it was extremely interesting, and my human interaction was 10x better ever since.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was on LSD on the experience.

Meeting my spirit animal, a glowing blue ethereal bear. It was my first trip and a glowing ball of blue energy came out of my chest and formed itself into the form of the bear. It proceeded to gorge itself on my soul and entrails. I was out of body while this was happening, but i could feel every bite and rip of flesh.
After the bear had done its work, it reformed itself into the glowing ball of energy and shot itself through my heart and soul. At that moment I was transported back into my body, it was as if I was reborn :)
This was during my first ever trip, on 3.5 grams of quality booms.

If it's about profound hallucinations then hands down my 2nd trip ever which was on a bit more than 40 grams of Cubensis fresh potentiated by blending it in acidic juices: My ego was totally destroyed, I was convinced my whole life had been an illusory dream of the eternal godhead floating in its dimensionless realm, pure unity. etc.

If it's about sick hallucinations it has to be on acid & n2o when I experienced 5 whole minutes as if everything happened at 1x reverse speed. And I could hear and see and move in all directions, freaking out with friends next to me.

1/2 OZ of mushrooms
+
MAOI inhibitor

I was lying on the couch... when

I watched a forest golden leafs and vines envelope my whole entire celing and Leafs would actually fall off in 3d Proportions as the trip built more and more in intensity, the forest itself grew more in intensity. I started to cry for no reason, other than what i was seeing was absolutely beautiful. The tears began to feel like a halo and thats when, i felt as if my tears would not stop, as they began to pour in a steady stream, i noticed the edges of a face wiggling its was around in the golden leaves....

eventually a beautiful crystaline and almost see through face of a female projected itself through the forest, and came towards my face like the "water alien" from the abyss.

It kissed me on the center of the forehead and my tears stopped.

I maintained a good hours worth of direct, energy to mind communication with this entity before it told me it was time to go, i almost teared up again, before i realized that crying on a farewell, is like saying your never going to meet again...

I have yet to ever come across the deity or "entity" again... but it was beautiful.

80mgs of 4-aco-dmt did not even get me anywhere close to that...

When I saw a ghost go past right near my friend and I....all I could think about was damn, a ghost just went by me...I was speechless.

2 hits of acid + sincere trade's "between you and me" album

kind of difficult to describe exactly what i saw. in a nutshell, it was order in complete chaos. it was like seeing the underlying algorithm that the entire world was based on.

i had a dream last night where i took ayahuasca and it totally riped me a new one

like my body was bieng pulled apart by these things and it was the most profound hallucination i think i have ever had.

all sober btw (in a dream.. an extremely intense fucking dream)

On the peak of a psilocybin trip, I hit DMT and Maya came out from my wall and began dancing in front of me.

oh lordy lordy... Way too much dmt in a weed bowl and a wild hair sent me to some wild kalidoscopic light show where i couldnt even tell if i had eyes regardless if they were open or closed... I've been to some wild wild places... But WOW!!! It gave me closure to my experiments... If i go any further than that... I might not come back... No hearing, no vison, well extreme vision... oh god... words dont describe. Shrooms are like oklahoma beer and dmt, everclear...

Last edited:
Thats a pretty hardcore combination^

On psilocybin and syrian rue I once had a vision of myself sitting on a chair in a room
and "someone" entered with nothing but misunderstanding. Every little thing about
our communication was awkward and unsuccessfull.
Much much later I came to believe that the person that entered was my true Self and
I obviously was not in an enlightened way back then.

Ha another time on mushrooms whenever I closed my eyes I would see teletubby like
alien creatures/entities flopping around in their realm

The hardest I ever tripped on mushrooms (about 4.1 g's; not my highest dose but certainly the strongest) I had a few pretty crazy hallucinations. As I started peaking the first visual I noticed was a rainbow ethereal liquidy film slowing enveloping the floor, walls, and ceiling.

Shortly after my friends welcome mat began morphing into anything from assorted swinging medieval swords, all the components of a Swiss army knife, writhing worms and snakes, etc.

The coolest visuals in the trip would have to be a tie between what his shag carpeting would turn into. At one point I remember the carpet turning into infinite tiny replicas of a suburban street with a few houses, cars, people, and a church, all identical and right next to each other extending as far as the carpet went.

At another point on the same carpet, large multicolored ziggurats appeared to rise out of the ground and as soon as they would reach their highest point, thousands of flies would appear and swarm around it. As the ziggurats receded back into the ground the flies would systematically disappear in a very mechanical and clockwork-like fashion.

oh my god, egor.

Do you think there is any truthfulness to your experience? Like, do you think the person you became is an actual person at some point in time? A past life? The boy next door? Some other boy? In the past or future?

one time i was in the mental hospital 4 depression so i saved up all my ambiens 4 the week and snoted them and there was a smoke stck outside my window and i saw all types of wierd shapes coming out of it like animals and people then i felt like someone was walken around in my room

Profound... Hmm. I'd define profound as important to me or something with a message.

I'd say my one DXM trip. I was in a CEV and the "camera" if you will zoomed out very far. Showed me the world. And told me I couldnt see myself. Because I was insignificant. And that I need to not waste my time here, because as it is I amount to nothing.

I've been a more motivated person since then. And more exciting.

Passing visible, morphing geometric energy between myself and another person for a good six hours or so.

I would say the most profound hallucination was recently on mescaline, i was laying down looking upat the stars when they began to glow brighter and brighter, and move closer and closer until they were touching me and then inside and passing through me, and then they were a part of me, and i could feel no seperation between me and the stars and everything around me, absolutely beautiful.

However, if your talking about tripped out hallucinations, this, from my first ayahuasca trip, was pretty strange (and one ofthe few of thousands that i can still recall :))

(eyes closed on a large dose of mimosa) the view is in front of a glass display case, like the kind in supermarkets that hold milk and beer. Inside each case are hundreds of cellophane wrapped packets of food like those crappy microwavable dinners, only the food is all single colors (white, light blue, red etc) similar to the food served in the movie Brazil (if youve seen it youll understand). these 'meals' are all pressed face up against the glass and are rotating so as one row folds up at the top another row is presented at the bottom. behind this rotating display case i can hear machines moving, pistons, and metal grinding. The machine working behind the display is incredibly giant and fairly old (this i knew in the trip even though i couldnt see it). The meals just kept rotating as the machine ground on in the background. Then my POV moved to the right, still in a supermarket, except pigs were walking down the isle which was all covered in pork products

dmt is a strange thing indeed.

Mine would be when I traveled through space and spoke to aliens on 20 potent Lsd blotters =D