• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what is the most profound hallucination you have had

my most profound psychedelic moments, which i get often, is everything turns into a big sea of letters and then words get pulled out of them while my thoughts form around them to create some sort of twisted irony that i never quite see coming. i love unconscious me.

i might be a little broken...

Last edited:
I gobbled up 1/4 oz. of mushrooms and I had my first "intense" psychedelic experience :)

After finishing the 1/4 oz of shrooms, I started getting that really tense anxiety feeling very quickly. Quicker than any other come up on mushrooms.

Within 15 to 30 minutes of finishing my ingestion, I started "nodding" out of reality. I've never really experienced this nod before. I felt like I entered another dimension of fields of patterns and elevators of kaleidoscope patterns. For about 20 minutes my face was on the table and I was off in the void.

Even though this first journey to the void (other than salvia), I was extremely terrified in a good way. It was the most intense thing i've ever experienced. Except after the peak, I was uncomfortable due to nausea, but I wanted back into the other dimensions.

After the peak, a bunch of people came over and we sat around the dinner table smoking weed. For about three hours everyone just talked and smoked. I felt like I was in a tv sitcom, I could hear everyone's conversation at once, yet it was very clear in my head. I felt like i could hear and feel people's emotions and moods while every little thing someone laughed. I felt like we could of made a tv show out of this occasion.

The best thing I've found about high dose mushroom trips is that the "goodness" doesn't seem to pass relatively quickly (1-2 hours). This was by far my highest dose of mushrooms, and every single level of "tripping" I could want, i experienced on the comedown.

I hear that large doses of mushrooms can compare to DMT trips, if this is true can someone elaborate why this is, and if the intensity is about the same?

Thanks! :)

I also feel like for every good trip i have, i usually have a "not so great" one. Probably due to different sources, set and setting, but I just find it interesting.

These are all very interesting.

Most profound hallucination? I'm not sure if I could pick one specifically, and some of yours make me feel like mine won't be very intense... so I'll list a few. :)

One time when I ate shrooms... I can't remember if my eyes were open or closed, honestly, but there were bright colors everywhere. The voices inside my head were telling me about how I was in a different world than I had thought, but that I had always been in this world, and my entire life had been like this.

The first time I ate shrooms I could see everyone in my head, I could see how we were all connected, I could see how... I WAS other people. In particular I saw how I was my sister, who was deathly ill at the time. Very nirvana-esque.

2 windowpanes blue colored very potent stuff.

body felt like a black hole. i was convinced the atmosphere was gone and i was dead. water tasted like death. and the whole time it was just exploding colors which caused horrible vertigo. (might have been Doi) death trip ftw.

On salvia I felt like the earth was being pulled away from me, and I was left floating out in space being spoken to by some supernatural being. He told me that I was fake, just a puzzle piece that meant nothing and had no real control over my own thoughts and behaviors.

On salvia I felt like the earth was being pulled away from me, and I was left floating out in space being spoken to by some supernatural being. He told me that I was fake, just a puzzle piece that meant nothing and had no real control over my own thoughts and behaviors.

I had a similar piece of prophecy revealed to me on mescaline. I began getting this insight into the way my every action was a genetic reaction.

2 Tabs of strongish acid plus one nitrous balloon

In the middle of huffing my balloon a woman put her bag down next to me and I heard someone shout, needless to say the bag turned into a dead baby faetus and the shout I translated as "my child!" - It was scary because I actually believed the hallucination, I spent a good twenty seconds looking at that bag absolutely distraught. :(

Ketamine - lots

I was in a house, on a bed, I flopped backwards and the room flipped round then the whole house became visible and a bit escher, think "The Labyrinth" meets "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and your about there.

6g of mushrooms. I experienced ego death for the first time in my life. Colors and shapes morphing, the walls were breathing and alive and the white wall turned into gold and started to melt. Colored lines went through the air and my mind was racing at a 1000 miles.

The toilet flusher turned into a dragon, was speaking with the buddah who was sitting on a cloud with a mustache lol

Afterwards i felt like i was part of a tribe, i looked at the floor and it looked like sand. It felt as if i was part of the tribe but they had just dissapeared for a few mins. My mirror ball turned into an eagle. We thought that a key was money, took us 30 mins to open a window.

I just laid down as it was way too much for me to handle, once better i took a hit of poppers and then in slow motion a very coldness hit me then i felt the warmness rush all over my body were i just layed there for 5 mins in a state ive never been. I never done Heroin but i can imagine it would of felt very very simmilar. All i can say is wow lol

I was sitting at the base of a tree and took four hits of DMT. I was promptly blasted into space (literally) and was looking at the earth. The earth took the shape of an intensely comforting woman's face seemingly speaking to me without words and I was overcome with the most intense euphoria I've ever experienced. The face then faded back into the earth.

It went on, but that was the most "profound" portion.
It was the only euphoric DMT experience I had without an accompanying opioid.

A few for the books...

Mushrooms (unquantified) and AMT (50 mg):

At the peak of the experience (at an outdoor music festival), my friend and I both had a concurrent hallucination of a massive cloud cluster morphing into a very detailed, "living" image of Albert Einstein smoking a pipe. Was profound due to the fact we both acknowledged having the exact same hallucination.

MDA (one tablet)

A giant, opalescent shocking pink castle materialized among some overhead lazers and fog. Sat there suspended in air, bobbing and undulating slowly till I averted my gaze... then it was gone.

Salvia Divinorum (homemade extract):

After one two pulls from a pipe, my entire field of vision became filled with mirror-images of a red door that I had been looking at just prior to smoking. The only thing I could see with open eyes were myriad identical doors. I became agitated and tried running towards random doors, clamoring to open one and perhaps find the "real exit" from the frightening experience.

DMT (50mg) and alcohol (4-5 beers)

I made the mistake of ripping 50mg while rather intoxicated off of beer. The experience was marred when a mob of screaming and giggling "stick men" materialized and proceeded to pull eachother apart and whack me repeatedly with limbs ripped from one another's bodies. This was obviously intended as a "punishment" for my disrespecting the DMT by combining it with such a banal drug like alcohol.

On one dob trip ( 2mg ) I had intense dissociative spiritual vision.I saw spiral of time and space,from super little things to another universes,everything is energy and everything is connected.It was morphing and moving constantly,in the center there was something I can call yin-yang 8o
Some strange polarity,light & dark,god... it was 5 seconds or 5 minutes,dont know.From that time I love yin yang,for me,it is visual representation of that unity.That spiral was most beatifull and amazing thing I ever saw,it had thousands windows,in each window there was one place in universe,energy flowing between all of them no matter how big or distant they were.

DMT (50mg) and alcohol (4-5 beers)

I made the mistake of ripping 50mg while rather intoxicated off of beer. The experience was marred when a mob of screaming and giggling "stick men" materialized and proceeded to pull eachother apart and whack me repeatedly with limbs ripped from one another's bodies. This was obviously intended as a "punishment" for my disrespecting the DMT by combining it with such a banal drug like alcohol.

I get the opposite effect.
While I most often do DMT alone, 99% of the time it is a severely dysphoric trip.
In combination with just about anything however, it is much more enjoyable.
The dysphoric trips are always more insightful though, so perhaps my punishment is a trade off of depth for pleasure.

salvia 20x i took a rip and was transported into a hallway made of friends faces all laughing at me the wallls fell down crazy colors started to flash i split in half and 3 of me ran out into different directions then i remember being in a world of black and white triangles all poking me when i finnaly got them off i stoped triping so scary i considered never doing it again

I get the opposite effect.
While I most often do DMT alone, 99% of the time it is a severely dysphoric trip.
In combination with just about anything however, it is much more enjoyable.
The dysphoric trips are always more insightful though, so perhaps my punishment is a trade off of depth for pleasure.

For me DMT by itself is usually quite euphoric (both prior to reaching full hyperspace and on the descent back into "consensus reality")... The peak, usually characterized by ego-death is usually neither euphoric or dysphoric, as neither concept seems to make any sense in the depths of the flash.

I have not combined it with any other substances (aside from alcohol and once with zolpidem), so I cannot claim to know how euphoric it might be on any other combo. But Im glad to hear that mileage my vary, as it were.

ONE OTHER QUICK BLURB ON A PROFOUND HALLUCINATION:

LSD (Three extremely strong geltabs at a rainy psytrance event):

During the peak of this experience, myself and my fellow dancers were huddled under a tarp/tent to protect us and the equipment from the torrential downpour around us. At one point, the entire tent and dancefloor, including the booth and performer began flipping upside down. The world was literally turned upside down! I could rub my eyes, open them again, and everything would be back to "normal" for a few seconds... then whooooooop... the whole scenario would repeat again. I actually had to leave the tent and kinda meander around in the rain a bit to level myself out... So to speak

8o

My favourite:
My first visual of any sort and my first foray into drugs. Had my first E (turned out to be MDA) at a Daft Punk concert, absolutely wonderous experience. Lying in bed in the dark i looked at the wall to see the two Daft Punk robot heads quite faintly in the wall, nodding their heads in time with the music in my head. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Most intense:
First (and only, so far) DMT experience in the form of Changa (DMT mixed with B.Caapi). Very intense, felt and saw my soul being forced though an infinitely fine filter mesh. This scene morphed into a view of a very psychedelic google-maps type view of the terrain of the DMT space.
Still trying to integrate the experience, its pretty damn confusing trying to explain it to myself let alone reply when someone asks "what was it like?"