• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

you could dose in the morning, if you are a regular user the constriction shouldn`t be too bad by 3 or 4. and you won`t be sick. that`s what i would do...

So sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been searching all over the internet for how to dilate constricted pupils, and I think i've found something that works. Skip to the end for ingredients necessary, and plain recipe. Read the following if you want more of an explanation.

A lot of my research pointed to using chemicals like Caffeine, Cocaine, MDMA, etc. Some other suggested options were Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or pseudephredrine, ephedrine, and phenylephrine.

I didn't have access to the illegal options, and when i tried orally taking diphenhydramine, phenylephrine, and caffeine, none of those worked well enough to counteract the constricted pupils. Even when i took double to triple the dosages, I still had pinpoint pupils.

I couldn't get my hands on any eye drops containing these ingredients, but I did read that phenylephrine eye drops are sometimes used by ophthalmologists to dilate eyes.

So, I ended up creating my own. Phenylephrine is soluble in water, which made things easy.

I bought some generic pills containing 10mg of phenylephrine (sold as sudafed, or decongestant). I peeled off the red coating of 6 pills, crushed up the white powdered insides, then added the powder to an empty eyedrop bottle I had lying around. I then added ~10mL of water, which i figured would make a solution of about 6mg per 1mL.

This left me with a murky liquid with some grains floating after i shook up the bottle. I then stuffed some cotton pretty tightly into the little dropper section of the cap, hoping it would work as a filter. I tested it on my hand, and the liquid did look clear. Then i used about 2-3 drops of it on my right eye. The effects were instantly noticeable. My right pupil was much closer to normal size. This effect has lasted at least 30 minutes. I do wear contacts, and left them in my eyes while i did this. There was a very slight stinging sensation, but i've felt worse with those mentholated eyedrops. I haven't noticed any adverse effects with my vision as of yet.

INGREDIENTS:
10mg phenylephrine pills (usually sold as Sudafed, or a generic decongestant. MAKE SURE there are no other active ingredients.)
Eye drop bottle, empty.
Water.
Cotton.
Pill crusher if you have one, otherwise just use what you have lying around.

METHOD
1) Peel the coating off of your pills. Depending on how much you want to make, aim for around 6 pills per 10mL of water.
2) Crush the white insides of the pills.
3) Pour crushed pills into (clean) eye drop bottle, after taking out the dropper spout
4) Pour your water into the bottle.
5) Put the cap back on the bottle and shake it up really well.
6) Take off the cap, and remove the little dropper spout.
7) Shove cotton tightly into the underside of the dropper spout, the part inside of the bottle.
8) Put the dropper spout back onto the bottle, and test to make sure you have a mostly clear liquid coming out.
9) Put a few drops in your eyes, and hopefully avoid suspicion.

So a quick update to my previous post:

I just tried to do my left eye, so that they'd match, and nothing happened.
I think this is because phenylephrine apparently degrades in light, and my eyedrop bottle was clear. I'm not sure how quickly light degrades it, but that's all I can think of that has changed since earlier when i used the drops in my right eye and they worked perfectly.

I'm attempting this again, after lightproofing my eyedrop bottle. In better news, it has now been over an hour and my right eye is still nicely dilated.

Team, one thing I noticed from reading through these threads is a lot of people seemingly trying to help by telling the person asking the questions and asking for help not to worry, no one can tell if your eyes are constricted, or you're being paranoid. For The sake of these threads and to save your time and energy answer the question please. If I'm on here asking you how to dilate my constricted pupils can we just go ahead and assume that I need to do that? I don't need you to tell me that I don't need to worry. Sorry if I sound agro but my bags are packed my shits on the lawn. I need to figure this out and quick. Not all of us are 20 year olds that live with their moms.

Stimulants of the amphetamine class dilate pupils. So does MDMA and LSD. I don't know if microdosing LSD could be effective at dilating them though, as I imagine going on a psychedelic trip in order not to appear intoxicated is not the brightest idea. Could always try, though, right?

When I'm sober my pupils are always already pretty big.

I like how opiates affect my pupils. Atleast you can see my pwetty blue eyes then. :p

Don't quote me on this but I think I once read the following; In the past women used these eyedrops with belladona (IIRC) to dilate their pupils. Dilated pupils were supposed to be more sexy. Though I like a big iris and a lot of colol in a woman's eyes.

^ that is true, anticholinergics a la Datura or Belladonna (and also diphenhydramine) do dilate pupils as well.

will allergy eyedrops like opcon-a only make my pupils bigger and stay that size threw the day, or will they go back to normal (change sizes in different lights) for the rest of the day?i got some paranoid people around me and i wanna know how convincing this stuff can be

They are actually extremely easy to notice, especially if you have a history with opiates. I can spot someone from across the room

I think your being extremely insanely paranoid, this coming from an opiate user who's mother is a Dr., pupils are not a tell-tale sign of anything, especially if they have never met you, some people are born with smaller pupils or in my case one is bigger than the other. But I think you should just tell them you wear glasses but some one stole them, so just squint your eyes constantly, also if there racist you could say it was a black or a Mexican, better yet blacksican that stole them, this way they'll realize your just a good ole boy at heart and any and all sins and suspicionjust will be averted.

^Can everyone please stop telling the OP he's being paranoid? It's been covered I think! Jesus, if he says it's an issue for him even after people have repeatedly been trying to tell him he's being paranoid, I'm sure he's not just trying to be annoying but genuinely wants/needs help/advice on the subject.

It's not what the OP asked and therefore not useful. So please stop it and only reply if you have information the OP asked for or is at least relevant to his question.

PS: I will remove further posts that aren't on topic because it's annoying and cluttering up this thread, so please just save me the trouble. Thank you.

You're too paranoid, act normal, don't think about it, no one will notice.

Thats not being paranoid at all. Have you ever seen someone high? One of the first things i notice right away is pinned pupils. You can tell just about right away when someones high. Especially if you have light colored eyes like green or blue you can tell just about right away. Saying someones paranoid is stupid as hell, the person asking the question is smart because they know people can notice constricted pupils and want to find out an actual answer instead of getting caught from a dead give away

So sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been searching all over the internet for how to dilate constricted pupils, and I think i've found something that works. Skip to the end for ingredients necessary, and plain recipe. Read the following if you want more of an explanation.

A lot of my research pointed to using chemicals like Caffeine, Cocaine, MDMA, etc. Some other suggested options were Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or pseudephredrine, ephedrine, and phenylephrine.

I didn't have access to the illegal options, and when i tried orally taking diphenhydramine, phenylephrine, and caffeine, none of those worked well enough to counteract the constricted pupils. Even when i took double to triple the dosages, I still had pinpoint pupils.

I couldn't get my hands on any eye drops containing these ingredients, but I did read that phenylephrine eye drops are sometimes used by ophthalmologists to dilate eyes.

So, I ended up creating my own. Phenylephrine is soluble in water, which made things easy.

I bought some generic pills containing 10mg of phenylephrine (sold as sudafed, or decongestant). I peeled off the red coating of 6 pills, crushed up the white powdered insides, then added the powder to an empty eyedrop bottle I had lying around. I then added ~10mL of water, which i figured would make a solution of about 6mg per 1mL.

This left me with a murky liquid with some grains floating after i shook up the bottle. I then stuffed some cotton pretty tightly into the little dropper section of the cap, hoping it would work as a filter. I tested it on my hand, and the liquid did look clear. Then i used about 2-3 drops of it on my right eye. The effects were instantly noticeable. My right pupil was much closer to normal size. This effect has lasted at least 30 minutes. I do wear contacts, and left them in my eyes while i did this. There was a very slight stinging sensation, but i've felt worse with those mentholated eyedrops. I haven't noticed any adverse effects with my vision as of yet.

INGREDIENTS:
10mg phenylephrine pills (usually sold as Sudafed, or a generic decongestant. MAKE SURE there are no other active ingredients.)
Eye drop bottle, empty.
Water.
Cotton.
Pill crusher if you have one, otherwise just use what you have lying around.

METHOD
1) Peel the coating off of your pills. Depending on how much you want to make, aim for around 6 pills per 10mL of water.
2) Crush the white insides of the pills.
3) Pour crushed pills into (clean) eye drop bottle, after taking out the dropper spout
4) Pour your water into the bottle.
5) Put the cap back on the bottle and shake it up really well.
6) Take off the cap, and remove the little dropper spout.
7) Shove cotton tightly into the underside of the dropper spout, the part inside of the bottle.
8) Put the dropper spout back onto the bottle, and test to make sure you have a mostly clear liquid coming out.
9) Put a few drops in your eyes, and hopefully avoid suspicion.

I know this 2 yrs old but this is a pretty silly idea. Don't crush up pills and put them in your eyes, god knows what the binders could do to your very delicate eyeballs
And this is especially stupid because phenylephrine is an ingredient in a number of decongestant eye-drops.

Please don't anyone do this.

From years of observation I?ve come to find that hiding pinpoint pupils is easy peasy, with a few exceptions. Users or ex users may notice, and a persons significant other, if they are very close to your face they can see everything.
#1 Stay in well lit places/outside so everybody?s pupils will be constricted.
#2 the more distance you keep between yourself and others the better,
#3 sunglasses if appropriate and eye glasses will even give an edge on hiding a users pinpoint pupils.
#4 stay cool, act natural.(

I?ve never really noticed anyone?s pupils unless they are abnormally big or small. It?s when you?re nodding off and out of it, that I feel is a bigger giveaway.

Ok, for everyone just saying *i never look at pupils anyway* or *nobody will notice* this is both 100% unhelpful and wrong.
Anyone who has abused hard drugs before will notice that youre high the second they meet your eyes. The only time youd be safe is if you were only going to be around completely naive *squares* who have never dabbled with opiates let alone even a cigarette.

I know this because this is something that I myself have been having issues with lately, so far Ive found nothing that can be considered a fix
However there are still ways you can manipulate your environment to work with you...
-Staying outside (sunlight constricts pupils anyways plus you can wear sunglasses)
-avoiding direct eye contact (play a video game or read a book)
-convince people that you have bad back pain and so you take tylenol 1s regularly (only realy works with people who dont know you very well or people who are fairly naive to tylenol 1 and codeines strength)
-wearing eye glasses (creates a glare if sitting right and partially blocks view of eyes)

Not to mention combined with hiding your constricted pupils you must also hide your ravenous desire to scratch all your skin off... easily enough can be toned down with anti histamines, but those arent exactly always just laying around, so learn to rub and not scratch and do it low key when no eyes are on you.
Good luck to everyone reading!

Last edited:
Yep, meth dilates your pupils big time. Opiates never really pinned my pupils oddly.

The only thing that has ever helped me hide an opioid high is cocaine lol. Only time my mom has not accused me of doing dope (she's really good at looking into people's eyes and knowing what drugs they're on).