• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

I don't know about any specifically- they certainly exist as you can buy pretty much ANY type of contact. I'd imagine you'd need to get black contacts as colored contacts have the hue where the iris would be. A black iris would add on to the appearance of a larger pupil.

I always take OUT my contacts when my pupils get crazy small. I wear glasses in hopes that it's not as easily noticed.

Yea, I am not sure if contacts are the way to go. I have asked people "what they were on" when looking at their eyes, and it turned out they just had contacts in. And I have now known them for a while, and know they don't use. Contacts give that glassy eyed look that most get while doped up, but ofcoarse don't explain the pupil contriction.

I would maybe do the opposite, and when asked why your eyes look like that, say IDK, I guess it's my new contacts (when in reality you don't have contacts in).

Just a thought.

Good luck with your search.

^^

ya that'll go really well with my parents lol.

"what's that dad? u didnt know i wear contacts now?" lol.

I have blue eyes as well and it's always been an issue. Even if they don't know what they're looking for, the first thing I usually hear is "Wow, what's with your eyes?"

I never bothered though. Like someone said above, contacts are sometimes noticeable and have their own effects that may denote intoxication. And unfortunately there's nothing you could safely take to dilate your pupils.

Just work around it. Take opiates only when you're around other users or people that don't mind the use, when you're alone or don't have to make any eye contact, when it's really sunny out and pupils are normally small, or when you could get away with wearing sunglasses.

Try Solitica contacts or freshlook opaques, they make your pupils look blurry, works for me!

Ive bought contacts at flea markets that make your pupils look bigger or smaller or change the color etc, theyre usually like 5 bucks a pair, theyre not great quality like hydraclear or some shit but they work good to use in situation like this.

here's an idea - don't use opiates or anything that causes your pupils to pin that day. if you care that much about how big of an impression on your girls family you'll make, you should skip your dose and take some suboxone or something that day. otherwise, just dont sweat it. i doubt even if they did "dabble" in yay-0 or some opiates in college or whatever, i doubt they'll be examining the dilation of your pupils extremely moreso than how you act towards them and their daughter/family. dress the part, go tanning if you're pale, comb your hair, shave, and act straight n ull b fine bro.

... hahahhahah :p or get clear eyes and some shit your eye Doc uses to dilate your pupils/

Eyedrops with phenylephrine (alpha adrenic agonist) will make your pupils fucking huge. I was on a large dose of antihistamines two nights ago (had been opiated all day/week/month/fuck) so my pupils were already rather large- but after a few drops of this shit, I no longer had an iris. I think it was on the bathroom floor somewhere.

I've noticed that people don't notice pinned pupils as much as they notice dilated ones... parents, school, general public...

For example, I've run into my mother on mdma and she always knows and usually mentions something of my eyes. I've been around her more than a handful of times on opiates (OC, codeine) with not a clue. She just thinks I'm tired or doesn't even say a thing. As far as knowledge goes, she isn't naive, my dad paved the way for me regarding drug use. Considering behaviour and such I guess it's somewhat a far off comparison, but speaking strictly of appearance...

I think that smalled pupils just aren't as noticeable as saucers ;)

^^

it depends on your eyes. just the other night i was at a party messed up on oxy and people kept commenting on how i looked really fucked up and commented on how my pupils were virtually nonexistent. the people who didnt know why they were small thought something was wrong with me.

haha yeah thats happened to me before back in highschool when i used to do some OC b4 a party, people would b like , dude ur fucked ^ arent you? either that or they thought i was like sick or something...but back then the opiate did its job seeing as i had a tolerance of a "normal" person...those were the days

I just want to add that I occasionally get really bad "puffy" bags under my eyes after an opiate binge, and it is obvious as hell that I was on something.

pinpoint pupils are nothing to worry about. you're being paranoid, most people don't scan the pupils of people they meet. and if yours are small they're far more likely to assume it's just natural for you

take less drugs = be less paranoid

u can get on suboxone, that way you avoid withdrawals and your pupils will be normal sized, hell they may even get big...

I found this thread while searching for an answer to the same question.

I just had to reply. An awful lot of you guys are kind of douchebags. All of you people who replied calling the original poster "paranoid", etc, should not have responded at all, if you had nothing productive to add to the conversation.

The fact is, the original poster is *not* being paranoid, and is completely correct in what he is saying. It's a very good question, and it would have been nice if someone had actually tried to answer it rather than hurling insults at the OP.

I've done pretty much every chemical on the planet (as is probably the case with many here), and even though I can act astonishingly normal and social while on heavy opiates, my pupils become extremely constricted. It looks straight up *WEIRD*. Definitely on par, in terms of abnormality, with having owl eyes from doing molly. Frankly, appearance-wise, I can fool people more easily on pot/molly/whatever else than I can on heroin/opana/oxys/etc. It's not paranoia; as soon as my girlfriend or any friend who's ever done a drug sees me on these drugs, they know... instantly. Furthermore, police and other individuals are routinely trained to look for constricted pupils at car stops and other times, especially in areas with relatively high opiate use.

So, stop calling the OP names. There's definitely a legitimate need for something that can counteract the pupil constriction.

I wish I had some helpful ideas in that regard, but I don't have much. I have found that hitting the eyeballs with around double the normal dose of antihistamine eye drops (e.g., Visine Antihistimine, or other brands/models targeted towards allergies rather than merely redness), helps a little bit. Slightly more helpful is hitting a decent dose of caffeine; not too much, though, or you'll ruin your high by reintroducing anxiety/etc. Lastly, and this one isn't a convenient option at all, but MDMA and other heavy stimulants will definitely dilate the pupils, but then you're kind of defeating the point in terms of the high.

It would be nice to find an option that will dilate the pupil slightly, but not have any systemic effect. I know such things are available to physicians, but I've not heard of anything OTC.

this reminds me, no one has ever asked me about my pinned pupils during my year and a half long opiate use, but people thought I was on something when I was withdrawing because my pupils got huge. no one notices pinned pupils except for other opiate users, and even then sometimes you cant tell if its just from light (and its harder to notice pupils in the dark...). I've noticed that opiate users will have a combo of pinned pupils and sunken looking eyes with dark circles.

this reminds me, no one has ever asked me about my pinned pupils during my year and a half long opiate use, but people thought I was on something when I was withdrawing because my pupils got huge. no one notices pinned pupils except for other opiate users, and even then sometimes you cant tell if its just from light (and its harder to notice pupils in the dark...). I've noticed that opiate users will have a combo of pinned pupils and sunken looking eyes with dark circles.

Yes, pupils do dilate during withdrawals.

But to say no one notices pinned pupils is pretty daft. Did you even read the previous post? I won't deny that you've gotten lucky (or have oblivious friends), but people definitely do notice pinpoint pupils.

And you hit the nail on the head... With heavy opiates, ones eye sockets become extremely dark, the eyelids get red and puffy, and combined with the pinpoint pupils, one just overall looks like a total junkie. That's the whole point here... There's a REASON junkies on the street look like they do... There's a reason you could spot them even if they were dressed in nice clothes and acting normal... It's the eyes, the face, the expression.

So, in short, why the hell are people still responding to this thread to argue about whether constricted pupils are noticeable by their stupid friends?

The point is that for those of us who are around people with half a brain, the constricted pupils are completely noticeable, and have significant effect. Thus, we are still in need of good solutions for negating the constricted pupils effect of heavy opiates.

where sunglasses all of the time.. that is what started me on wearing sunglasses inside.. so friends wouldnt notice when i was nodding out..