• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

morphine sulfate

It depends if it's instant release or extended realease (MS Contin) by the way it sounds at 60mg's I assume it's extended release MS Contin. Im prescribed 60mg's a day of MS Contin by my doctor and I really don't notice any heavy "high" so to say but im also very opiate tolerant. I take 60 mg's of Morphine and 60 mg's of OxyCodone everyday as my regular medication plus I dabble with heroin sometimes. So to me 60mg's isn't alot. Also taken orally morphine isn't absorbed that well into your body. It's just not the best ROA for morphine. Sniffing I find rather worthless too. You either gotta plug them or shoot them and turning those into a IV'able solution is such a pain it isn't worth it. Plus if you don't already IV i'd never try to turn anyone onto it. Just my .02 cents.

hell yes. if it's a pill, crush it up into quarters (4 pieces) then take one pile (15mg) and you can snort it or swallow it.

assuming you have no opiate tolerance, taking the whole pill (60mg) could make you pretty sick.

happy trails

Of course!. It's morphine, than gold standard to which all other opiates.

Like I said my Morphine is by far the best PAIN KILLER they ahve given me yet. I like it even more than my Oxycodone for PAIN RELIEF properties. When it comes to getting high my Oxycodone is much better for cathing a buzz. The Morphine seriously seems to do nothing more than take away my legit pain problems. So i absolutely love Morphine for that. Even my doctor said don't worry if I don't feel anything from the Morphine thats not how it's supposed to work because mine are extended release. Just after a few hours I notice that I'm not in pain anymore. I take them at morning and at night everyday for around the clock relief and they do that very well. They don't get me high though. When i used to be opiate naive with no tolerance and i had Instant Release Morphine Sulfate that did actually provide me with a buzz if I took enough. Back then I had no tolerance though and I could get high off of vicodin.

Morphine is great, but only if you plug or IV it. Any other ROA IMO is only effective for the analgesic properties of the drug. If it's relief of physical pain you want than by all means chew and swallow with a glass of water.

Morphine is great, but only if you plug or IV it. Any other ROA IMO is only effective for the analgesic properties of the drug. If it's relief of physical pain you want than by all means chew and swallow with a glass of water.

This I can agree with because when my Crohns Disease flairs up bad and I puke so much I just cant keep anything down including pills I've had to plug my morphine dose and I definitely get more of a "high" feeling this was. Its just that MS Contin Gels up so squirting Gel up my butt is a tad bit weird and uncomfortable lol.

IME, snorting 60mg of morphine felt equivlant to around 40mg of oxy, except it lasted nearly twice as long.

Crush it up and try splitting it into quarters as was recommended above. I'd suggest oral over snorting though as morphine has a lower bioavailability intranasally then it does orally.

OD===>BDD

This I can agree with because when my Crohns Disease flairs up bad and I puke so much I just cant keep anything down including pills I've had to plug my morphine dose and I definitely get more of a "high" feeling this was. Its just that MS Contin Gels up so squirting Gel up my butt is a tad bit weird and uncomfortable lol.

Plugging is great because it lacks the stomach and GI effects of oral or snorted morphine. Rectal BioAvail is better plugging than eating with morphine as well(though only by a bit I think its 35% compared to 30), the only thing is, obviously, sticking something up your ass is weird for most(it was for me). Though after a few times its not bothering anymore. The first few times I plugged I couldn't get it far enough "upthere" and ended up squirting it all over my ass instead of IN my ass. So that's a bit weird at first but the benefits are worth the first few irritations IMO.

A few seconds of discomfort is nothing when you think about how much higher and the fewer side effects you will experience come to mind.%)

dpends on your tolerance as well as your ROA... as for the bio-availability of morphine, its IV then IM (not sure if you can do this with MS-contins) i've heard they gell up when in contact with water.. then plugging, then oral, then intranasal... the exact % of BA are in the BA megathread...

i know you're probably not hardcore into this and i'll probably get flamed for mentioning it, but the most bang from your buck you'll get is if you can wash/scrape the time release coat off it, crush it up into a fine powder, then cook/iv it... i've done it before and it was pretty good... that time release coating will gel up when it hits water tho, so you'd have to make sure it was off... might waste some morphine in the process but not much... but yea, any way you take it, get rid of the time release.

Yes, IR morphine does have recreational uses. Start with a small dose. 60mg may be too much for you depending on your body weight and tolerance.

I dont like ms contin

like i said my morphine is by far the best pain killer they ahve given me yet. I like it even more than my oxycodone for pain relief properties. When it comes to getting high my oxycodone is much better for cathing a buzz. The morphine seriously seems to do nothing more than take away my legit pain problems. So i absolutely love morphine for that. Even my doctor said don't worry if i don't feel anything from the morphine thats not how it's supposed to work because mine are extended release. Just after a few hours i notice that i'm not in pain anymore. I take them at morning and at night everyday for around the clock relief and they do that very well. They don't get me high though. When i used to be opiate naive with no tolerance and i had instant release morphine sulfate that did actually provide me with a buzz if i took enough. Back then i had no tolerance though and i could get high off of vicodin.
i had 5 ms contins and took them all they suck