• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

morphine sulfate

I was on Oxy for 5yrs. and 80mgs got me nice and high. But it wasn't working for me anymore without having to increase my dosage do to tolerance.So I had my script changed to 60mg Morphine ER'.
Love these things. I take and snort 30mgs and chew 30mgs. not only is it working better for pain relief, but also get a really nice high off it too.
Infact love it better than Oxycontin now.
So to all you claiming it dosen't do shit for you, obviously don't know what a Opiate high is like...
To the OP If you haven't taken Morphine you can get a really upset stomache the first few times you do it. And I would start with 15mgs and go up from there.
Enjoy

i know you're probably not hardcore into this and i'll probably get flamed for mentioning it, but the most bang from your buck you'll get is if you can wash/scrape the time release coat off it, crush it up into a fine powder, then cook/iv it... i've done it before and it was pretty good... that time release coating will gel up when it hits water tho, so you'd have to make sure it was off... might waste some morphine in the process but not much... but yea, any way you take it, get rid of the time release.

Time release coating is such an urban myth. The coating has nothing to do with the pharmacokinetics of the drug. The time release is the waxy binders that make up the entirety of the pill.

^He's right, the coating has no bearing one way or the other on the time release. This is a reoccuring misconception.

And to those of you who say Morphine Sulfate is worthless, you have not taken enough of it, or don't have any Opiate experience in the first place. Need I remind that Morphine is the principal alkaloid from Opium, and is the mother of all other Opioids? To say Morphine has no recreational value is like saying Cocaine and Ecstacy have no recreational value, which is ludicris. Morphine is and has been regarded as highly recreational ever since it's isolation almost two hundred years ago.

Find your correct dose people, and I guarantee you will never rag on Morphine again.

your an idiot .

Morphine sulfate has zero recreational value. It's just a painkiller. You don't take Advil to get high, do you?

dude for someone to say morphine is like advil that prob one of the stupidest statements i think ive ever heard lol ..... if youv got those little purple pills that are 30mg time release and want to get hight ..just chew the shit out of one or two ...trust me youll get high. just make sure its crushed to almost powder form.....god i wish this jack ass was right tho ...id go buy all the advil i could find. get your facts straight. ps i just chewed on 10 min ago and im high as fuck right now . enjoy your drugs everyone ...

hell yes. if it's a pill, crush it up into quarters (4 pieces) then take one pile (15mg) and you can snort it or swallow it.

assuming you have no opiate tolerance, taking the whole pill (60mg) could make you pretty sick.

happy trails

Do NOT snort morphine

The ms contin has great recreatinoal value

Crush the whole pill, and swalow it

If your not opaite tolerant

cut it in half, crush it and put it in your mouth

If it gels up in your mouth you have to suck on it, it'll taste very sour but you only need to do this for about a minute

you suck on it til it completely dissolves

That way it's a Instant Release morphine

Source:

I know these pills extremely well

Last edited:
I just took a good 2 month break from doing oxycontin every day and i like to snort my stuff so i just snorted 2 of the purple 30mg ones and im high as fuck.

But before they did not get me high at all.

after 10 minutes or so, heroin degrades into morphine in your body
how dare anyone say morphine has no recreational value

Don't snort Morphone, the nasal bioavilability is nearly half as much. ( Nasal 15% Oral 25-30% )

Crushing MSContin will not defeat the time release mechanism (from my experience)

It takes a solid hour or more for these things to kick in

Duration is like 9-12 hours. They last a good amount of time.

Morphine has recreational value but the MSContin are a waste of Morphine. In my opinion they are no better than Hydrocodone. If you are opiate naive then just take 30mg but if you have some tolerance to opiates then take the entire 60mg, even if you have no history with Morphine, as they are relatively weak.

I used to chew up like 6 of those 30mg's even when I had low to moderate tolerance.

Are the 100mg Morphine Sulfate SR by Mallinckrodt any good like the ones you guys are talking about? These are a gray color & round.

Yeah I know right... advid.. Pshhh get outa here.. I mean its weak .. But deff can still catch a buzz. Even though I have to eat lot. I'll crush 140-160mg put it in coca cola for 12 hours bamm. Does wonders