• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug scares you?

Ecstasy... as strange as that is. I'm really scared of how I act when I'm rolling, and how it makes me do neurotic things. I feel like I'm not fully control of myself, unlike opiates or something.

I'm also a bit terrified of buying tabs and instead finding out they are something completely different.. and ending up tripping / on PMA / on McPP (Which has happened....) etc

I remember in primary school they had this bus that came around, and told children to never do drugs because of how much they will destroy your life. They also explained this with a giraffe puppet that they told us was real and argued that it was real even after i pulled it out. I remember thinking that if drugs were that bad why would people ever do it, and the fact that they were lying to us over a giraffe i realised everything wasn't black and white, i also remember thinking, if a certain % of people do it whats to say i won't amongst everyone else here.

I allways thought of weed fine through secondary school. Then i remember someone saying they had xtc on the weekend, initially i felt the societal stigma when they said it. But after trying it i put that behind and realised you don't get hooked after having it. However then their was a stigma on meth and H was just way out of the question at the time allthough i never thought to myself that i would never do them. Then i was offered a burn of meth from a friend in the carpark near the club we were at. I allways thought strongly of that drug, not neccesarily negatively but strongly. After trying that and enjoying it and tbh being a bit dissapointed with it, i put away all judgement to any drug, and still just believe its the ones that do stupid shit, or steal from people and bullshit friends that are the real problems, and if its due to the drugs its their fault allthough if its a friend i am allways going to be their for them and its the risk you take in the path to try and fullfill and get the most out of your life, but yes drugs can be dangerous.

The first time i did H, was with some people i had met a few weeks earlier. I was coming back from work and decided to ring em and ask if they had any at the time. I ended up picking it up for them and driving them back to their place, and trying it their. I loved it but i saw their financial situation. They had been hooked on it for a good few years at that point and were living in a shit whole tbh lol :S. I enjoyed doing it but seeing how they were reinforced the fact that i shouldn't make this a habit and they stressed the concern not to start injecting once they realised i hadn't done H before. Personally i have allways been against myself injecting, not for any other reason then the fact that i have never liked needles lol and also the mark it leaves is permanent and that i dont want.

Basically, the image of a drugs not the drugs themselves have scared me in the past, and once i get over that image portayed by the media and uneducated people the stigma is lifted and i think that would be the same with most people?

^ you know not what you speak of young one. youve never tried a roll but you someone know the comeup is the closest thing to hell? please un brain wash your self at least a bit.

excuse me...whaaaat? that's a shitty thing to say
trust me i have tried a bunch of different pills (best ones ever were mitshu, blue armani, red euro's) and i've had pure mdma on 4 diff ocasions and pure mda one time...i am not a young one , i'm 22 ...
brain whashd? don't you think you're stepping out of some lines here a little bit? i do not like mdma or mda . it is my personal oppinion not brain wash...wtf...
yea the comeup to me (my opinion, my body, my neurochemical composition) is closest to hell. i remeber on a high dose mda i lost my vision, everyting i saw was extremely white, i was overheating etc... and anytime with mdma it happens...
brain washed? i've tripped out o many occasions on LSD wich happens to be my fav drug too, i love shrooms, i take ket verry often and i love it to bits, i had pleaseant exp with 2cb, doc....and some unpleaseant with deliriants...so i am far away from brainwashed my friend...
don't make random statements...everybodie's different.

Datura aka Jimson weed.... read some trip reports on www.erowid.com 8o8o8o

That drug scares me alot too. A couple of kids died where im from when i was 14 from eating that shit. It grows all over the place around here. Nobody eats eat it anymore though , I hope . I would never touch that stuff there's so many better things to trip off of :)

have to be heroin, I know I would love it and have seen a lil bit how bad it fucks your life up..

Inhalants--gasoline, glue, toluene (computer duster,) etc.

Deliriants--datura, amanita, nutmeg...

Antidepressants/antipsychotics--Paxil, Lexapro, Risperdal, etc.

PCP/Ketamine/GHB

Crystal meth, crack, and ALL research chemicals.

I can't see myself ever trying strong hallucinogens like ayahuasca, either. Would never do heroin or any drug that's commonly adulterated or impure. Also, if its potentially harmful effects aren't well understood yet, forget it.

That rules out about everything but prescription opiates/amphetamines, marijuana, and some psychedelics like shrooms, mescaline, and (MAYBE) LSD in low doses.
And if I'm ever dying of a terminal disease, I'd try ecstasy for sure. Otherwise, I don't wanna risk the depressive and/or weird mental side-effects it can cause for a 4-6 hour high.

I am well scared of heroin.
I've done kratom, and dihydrocodeine, and whilst they are ok, I don't get the euphoria I did of speed.
Some heroin users dont develop their love for it until after a few goes, though.
Maybe some lean towards opiates, others, uppers.
Coke scares me, though.
The stronger, the worse, as I have bad reactions to it.

I hate what heroin has done to some of my friends, but, at the same time, I don't resent them, and I respect that everyone chooses their own path.
There's some who don't flinch at heroin, but may fear weed, etc
My repulsion of heroin is not judgement based, just a fear so great, that I wouldnt mess with it, as I know it would kick my arse.

Mushrooms, LSD, DOx...And more, basically psychedelics affecting 5HT2A...But more than that, anything that makes me feel insane.

Heroin and opiates in general don't scare me, I don't have terrible addiction problems, I smoked pot and did more K than was good for me...But I actually feel I could handle Heroin. I haven't had it though, but I've done OxyCodone, Morphine, Codeine with very little aspirations to do it more. Probably injected Heroin WOULD be scary, but eh, I will never, ever inject a drug. I'm way beyond that point in my use...

Now I'm just scared of the damage psychedelics have done and never ever want to take one again.

I mean, c'mon, something with a name like crack cant do anything good to you.
QUOTE]

bahhahahahahahaha this just made my day
but seirously, the only thing about drug use that scares me is PMA and/or dying all becuase someone wanted to make an extra buck by selling bunk drugs

ive been though (relatively mild, but nonetheless) heroin addiction a good five times so even that doesnt terrify me too much, i try to practice self control

i guess its really some aspects of the drug use culture that scare me the most

QUOTE=Junction;6732993] I mean, c'mon, something with a name like crack cant do anything good to you.
[/QUOTE]

bahhahahahahahaha this just made my day
but seirously, the only thing about drug use that scares me is PMA and/or dying all becuase someone wanted to make an extra buck by selling bunk drugs

ive been though (relatively mild, but nonetheless) heroin addiction a good five times so even that doesnt terrify me too much, i try to practice self control

i guess its really some aspects of the drug use culture that scare me the most

#1 is Methamphetamine. Its the one drug that keeps me from adopting a universal opinion that all drugs should be made legal. In my opinion, there is no such thing as responsible methamphetamine use (in a recreational sense, and even medicinally to an extent.) The brain damage it does on the very FIRST use is just terrible.

Crack/Meth. Maybe once or twice, but after hearing about the insanity and the horror stories, it's something I kind of want to avoid.

And I guess anything with needles. I'm not afraid of needles, but I would be afraid to inject a drug into my veins. Especially if it was something like heroin. Just wouldn't want it all in there at once, and if it's too much or if I don't like it or something, well, I'm fucked. No thank you.

^what about desoxyn prescription pills? and what do you think of other amphetamines like dexedrine, adderall?? are they horrible too?

yes methamphetamine is stronger and yes it has a little more neurotoxicity but it is not near as bad as everyone believes, its wayyyy overhyped just like heroin. i've personally done meth prolly around 10 times total and it was a great high yes, but its not worth it overall b/c of the very long duration. now i know alot of ppl won't say this but the point im trying to make is its not gonna just ruin your lives from one use or even do noticeable brain damage from one use. you say there is no such thing as responsible meth use, i used it and it was fun and then the comedown comes and thats it. i didn't continue use or fiend for it or anything. and its not that i didn't like it, cause i really liked it.

you know what...thinking back on what scares me....shooting up crack(or methamphetamine for that fact) :| :| :| i.would.not.do.that.ever. (and i have shoot up smack,ketamine,morph,pethidine,tramadol etc)
don't get me wrong i love needles, im injections :)...but iv crack sounds kinda too fuxxed intense for me

*edit :D no problem with smoking the crack tho...*

Heroin and cocaine.

These are the 2 drugs that have fucked up people around me, I steer clear of the 2 mostly. cocaine isnt so bad but im still cautious and id never IV either of the 2 or heroin ever again I should say.

^what about desoxyn prescription pills? and what do you think of other amphetamines like dexedrine, adderall?? are they horrible too?

yes methamphetamine is stronger and yes it has a little more neurotoxicity but it is not near as bad as everyone believes, its wayyyy overhyped just like heroin. i've personally done meth prolly around 10 times total and it was a great high yes, but its not worth it overall b/c of the very long duration. now i know alot of ppl won't say this but the point im trying to make is its not gonna just ruin your lives from one use or even do noticeable brain damage from one use. you say there is no such thing as responsible meth use, i used it and it was fun and then the comedown comes and thats it. i didn't continue use or fiend for it or anything. and its not that i didn't like it, cause i really liked it.

if you haven't been in the tweaker culture for an extensive period of time than you haven't a fraction of the idea how bad a drug it is

pharmy pills don't hold a candle to good shards

a salvia divinorum high frightens me.

im to scarred to ever try methamphetamine, after hearing what it can do.

iv crack sounds kinda too fuxxed intense for me

*edit :D no problem with smoking the crack tho...*

IV crack is intense, but not massively more intense than smoking. Very similar actually. It's more trouble than it's worth - virtually the same as smoking just more of a hassle to do. Was just a needle fetish thing for me. If it's shootable, then I shoot it. Or did. Wouldn't do it now. Snowballs are the food of the gods though :D

PS: Don't shoot crack :|