Scream 3: October 27th 2001-Central Maine Civic Center- Lewiston,ME

Okay, my plans might be changing a bit. There's a chance now I might be going. Cause they may not need me at work and if my boy chris gets the room that he might be getting then it'd be my driving force. we'll see though. it's not incredibly far from boston. why nickie, you lookin for a ride?
kristin

Heyyyyyy! Whats up with Bluelight anyways how come no one answers any questions!!!!! Don't just leave me hanging!!!!!!!!!! Scroll up and answer mine!
Bella

yeah tommie has no right to be at that time that he is on...he is throwing the party but uhhh doesnt mean he can put meat katie and freaky and rect. in such shit slots. grr very grrr.
adam
------------------
ADAM
AIM: Reed422
Email: [email protected]
***the true rebels walks alone***

whatup everyone...well...if you would like my imput...its at the top of the posts because i,pauly b,openly admitts im a dumbass and i did it wrong.heh.

i'm from boston and i'm definitely going... i got my glowsticks and am ready to party... rave on
[This message has been edited by ryry (edited 25 October 2001).]

As Perfect Dark put it..
Tommie Gunn Ain't No Fun
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311

Trance2HouseBella:
In answer to your question, all Netwerkone parties are VERY sketchy. Be prepared for a ton of cops, both as you approach the town of Lewiston & also once you get there & go inside. Lewiston cops are known for random car searches w/ dogs. Also expect ton of young kids fucked up out of their minds sitting in puddles in the halls, not even aware there is music playing.
That said then line up looks fun. Sorry to be so negative, but you asked
smile.gif

jenna
Fuck Tommy Gun and Netwerkone. Fuck them up their stupid asses
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by jenna (edited 25 October 2001).]

Yeah i agree, my first and last Netwerk One party was Earthfest. I honestly had a pretty good time myself...but the whole scene there was pretty bad. The only good thing about his parties is that he gets good line-ups (but he can never set the times up to well). In the hallway there are like kids between the ages of like 13-16 all fucked up on the floor, and security isn't horrible...but they suspect you they won't get off your ass all night long. As long as you dont just sit there and think about all the negative shit you cant still have a good time. The thing i find pretty weird about the venue is though some of the parkin is at an elementry school...so if u do have anything be careful cause you will get fucked over.
------------------
"When one door is closed, another is opened."
-- Robert Nesta Marley

Personally, I think you guys ought to stop bitchin about it. If want to complain then just stay at home and don't go...it shitheads like that who kill the vibe anyway....if you go in with a bad outlook then of course you won't have fun.
As for the lineup, I think it looks good, and I couldn't give a rats ass who plays when.
As for the security, I think it's the tightest security of any party I've been to so if you're planning on bringing anything then be careful and plan well. I agree also that the surrounding area seems to be very active with a high police presence before AND after the event. I've seen cars pulled over on the way to the place and I even saw state troopers pulling over all the cars they could at the tollbooth on the interstate going south...and this was the morning after the event.
As for the venue, I think its decent, not great but not bad...I personally either didn't see that many drugged up kids in the halls or they simply didn't notice them.
The worst thing I thought was that there seems to be no ventilation and halfway through the night the place gets so smoky that I can't breathe.
And my only gripe for tommy's parties are the high ticket prices...but I guess its all supply and demand...and obviously people are willing to pay it, so kudos to him.
Anyway, I'm planning on hitting it up. So is there a meetup in the works?

well bunt cake i wasn't even gonna post anything on this thread cuz all i have to say about netwerk one is negative. people aren't bitching we're just informing uninformed kids about tommie gunn's shitty production company. im friends with some of the kids who promote for netwerk one, but i still think their parties suck. its one thing to complain about a party if the people who threw it are really trying to make it good. but tommie gunn is obviously in it for the money. I WENT TO SUMMER OF LOVE IN LEWISTON AND IT SUCKED. the sound was awful, the lights were shit, the vibe sucked. i really tried to have fun but it was totally wack! i hope all that do go have fun, but im just warning you.

ok i'm from the west coast and dont know anything about network one parties. but there seems to be alot of people who don't like it, is this thing even worth going to or is it just horrible??

I think its worth going to if your in it for the music. Netwerk One always has pretty good line ups...big names!! But they also do things that really just piss everyone off. Like not let you smoke outside till 12 or 1. And raising the price of the party at the door. I also have friends that promote for Netwerk One and I openly voice my opinion of their crew. Yes I think the party is worth going to as long as you really wanna get into the music and not so much the scene. If thats not the case then stay away

oh shit!! i'm totally into the scene and not just the music. raves are suppose to be fun and suppose to be a good atmosphere to roll. i also wanted to see how east coast raves are but now i have to think twice if the vibe just isn't there

to roll?!?! Ok there killa. Well if your gonna be rollin then it will be fun cause you will only notice that its not right if your str8 or on other shit. But when your rollin everythings cool. Hell I was hippy flippin at earthfest and I thought that shit was awesome. But now that I look back on it it really was wack.

rollin is butt yo...its pretty fuckin disrespectful to us too sayin "im totally in the scene"partys arent about drugs playa.if you need them to have fun..then dont come at all.its pretty direspectful to the dj's too..how would you like it if you were spininn and everyone was all fucked up...yeah its kinda insulting that you gotta be an e-tard to enjoy the beats..
pauly b

Pauly, you shouldn't bag on people doin drugs at parties. You'll make a bad name for yourself here. A lot of heads do drugs and its what they do. If it makes a party fun for them then I say right on...as long as they're careful
------------------
Uhhh...Mr. President...thats not entirely accurete