Scream 3: October 27th 2001-Central Maine Civic Center- Lewiston,ME

Oh and by the way I will be rockin a Gray Ecko shirt (with the rhino on front), khaki UFO's (new pants finally), and either a white bandana or my black Ecko hat. Look for me. And if you see me feel free to walk up and grab my package...GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!!!

hey don't get me wrong kid... i love the music and don't need to be on E to enjoy it. and i don't need to roll to have fun... but if i can double my fun by rolling then why not. alot of people roll on raves, its part of the "scene"

I thought this party kind of sucked. I wasn't impressed with the djs set. And I thought the sound system was awful. Not to mention how sketchy lewiston is. Me and a bud are waiting in a car because we didn't feel like waiting in the cold line for them to decide when to start letting people in. And people in the next car said there buddy got busted with a sheet of jell tabs by an undercover... What a place lewiston is. I don't think I'll ever go to lewiston for another party again even thought it is only 50 mins away. So I'd proudly like to say... Fuck you lewiston, fuck you tommie gunn, and fuck you netwerk one.

freaky flows set was unbelievable!he strait up gave me goosebumps when he started.mcflipside was ill too.i agree that the sets werent that good though.i was kinda disappointed with rectagle..i was hoping for better..and yeah i agree that the sound was hurtin..to much highs.but fuck it...it was osmething to do.