• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up goin to hospital, scared shitless, because it felt like my blood vessels had thousands of tiny grains of sand in them.
must have been high blood pressure or something, but it was the most horrific feeling in the world.

I decided not to do mephedrone again.

Moderation. That shit is so addictive, i swear to myself im not gonna take it before im out, then someone pulls out a bag and im fuckin SLAVERING for a little line. Definately got some coke-like moreishness to it.

It can really do some people too, Ive felt mates hearts beating out their fucking chests- if they were stupid enough to sniff more, theyd probably die!

Fuck it, I SWEAR IM NOT HAVING ANY THIS WEEKEND!!!

Very nice feeling chemical if youve got willpower though.
Maybe just one cheeky one with a couple of drinks eh?

Basically will come from staying up a long time on any powerful stim, delusions of bugs on you and paranoia etc. all features. Not very common with meph compared to amphetamines etc. but if you go for 2/3 days hammering it without sleep expect some messy results. And I don't mean good messy.

Oh god that sounds well scary, ive never taken amphetamines or anything that makes u hallucinate actually. I've had a few weekends where I've taken meph fri - sun with no sleep and it is pretty shit by the end of it tbh. I get a really bad comedown when I've not had any sleep as well, just feel so lonely, empty and depressed! I find meph stops having much of an effect on me after taking it for that long but I still keep wanting more!!

I do love meph tho - I can't help it!!

Shooting pains in temple - has anyone else experienced this?

I've taken five small lines of meph tonight (approx 100mg each, maybe not even that much), this has been over the space of about 3 hours. I have taken more than this before sometimes carrying on for a couple of days and have not had this effect before. I always snort meph, don't usually take bombs or anything. So anyway when I took my fourth line tonight, I took it up the right nostril (I literally CANNOT use my left one so it is always my right one) and I got this shooting pain in my right temple. I was only half way through the line when I felt it, it was instant and it was v painful. I had this sharp pain for one or two mins after the line and it faded away gradually, can still sorta feel something there but it's not painful.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this with meph (or snorting any drug actually out of interest)?

i've done lines that have burned the shit out of every part of my nasal canal up to (what feels like) my brain...but nothing sticks out as 'shooting pains.' Maybe take a break and/or try bombing for a while...maybe your right side is getting warnout...drone does have the tendency to wear stuff down...like the metal off of spoons.

A comment I read recently, posted in a mephedrone thread on a *well-known* public forum. And I quote:

mephedrone is MMC... a derivative of MDMA/MDA etc...... much less toxic than MDMA

'Much less toxic than MDMA'....jeez.

Worse is, no-one seemed to know what a load of bollox that statement is until I posted a correction.

Incidentally, the thread was about the recent death in Sussex England of a 14 yr old girl, mephedrone was involved. The govt will legislate pretty quickly now after this I'm betting...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091126/tuk-legal-high-found-online-after-teen-s-45dbed5.html

^she died from 'cardiac arrest', a heart attack. The evidence against meph is becoming pretty damning

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

My first experience with this (amazing) drug was on Friday past.

Met a few friends while out for a few beers and was rather sceptical at first as i'd never heard of this shit and dismissed it as some legal high that would in no way appeal to me. How wrong i was. Had a few small lines on Friday night and in hindsight glad i kept the majority of the gram for Saturday night, which was spent alone at home.

All i can say is that this shit is fucking brilliant and i have ranted and raved about this compound to all my mates who are into coke and shit (coke is shit in my opinion by the way).

Lets just hope that the government wont ban this shit (no doubt they will), but lets enjoy it whilst it's legal and unbelievably cheap.

Recommend it to anyone.

A comment I read recently, posted in a mephedrone thread on a *well-known* public forum. And I quote:

'Much less toxic than MDMA'....jeez.

Worse is, no-one seemed to know what a load of bollox that statement is until I posted a correction.

Incidentally, the thread was about the recent death in Sussex England of a 14 yr old girl, mephedrone was involved. The govt will legislate pretty quickly now after this I'm betting...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091126/tuk-legal-high-found-online-after-teen-s-45dbed5.html

^she died from 'cardiac arrest', a heart attack. The evidence against meph is becoming pretty damning

Aye that's one of 2 well publicised cases and both i've read about clearly stated that mephedrone was part of a coctail of drugs consumed by both parties. How many people in the world have taken grams of mephedrone and come out fine? Answer that.

Lets not get all Daily Mail on everyones arses eh?

if it would please the court...

May someone direct me to a legit site for this wonderful plant feeder? Of course a pm would be proper. Much thanks!
e-mail:[snip - you cant go doing that here - leftwing]

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the 'scrotum incident', it's worth reading this article that I found on The Register:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=475589

The story apparently came off of a forum, was put into a write-up without much weight behind it (because of the nature of the source), and then was given far more weight when written up by shoddy journalists - all of whom quote this as coming from a 'police report' making it sound like a write-up of an actual incident witnessed by police.

It was never verified or reported to any police whatsoever. The validity of the incident should be brought into question unless other evidence can be collected...

I've been doing mephedrone for about 4 months now and my views are mixed. I used to be a heavy smoker of marijuana, couple of spliffs a day at least and i havent bought any for well over a month cos ive been buying this shit. 3-4 times a week i reckon and i fucking love the high. When you have any type of tolerance you feel sober in about 10 minutes unless your doing half gram lines. Addictive shit simply because the high is so short, i need to cut down but in moderation i think its fine.

OH and having sex on it is incredible. Everything feels that much nicer and you can (from a boys perspective) keep going for days, it's really hard to actually come.

Last edited:
So I just railed a line of meph, ~80mg.

I don't know if it was the rush or what, but it made me feel dizzy, snorted that line so fast, got a nosebleed. Was doing tons of coke this weekend, old habits die hard, snorted too hard...

My pulse seems to be SLOWER than normal when I measure it, but I just measured out to 96 BPM. Seems a little cold, but nothing's blue.

Felt like I couldn't stand for a sec, maybe I just snorted too hard? Had to lay on my bed a sec. Was that just the meph rush? Or am I being paranoid

I've done small doses of meph, this weekend actually (along with the coke), but only about a 50 mg line, along with (epic weekend!) amazing fucking coke, X, acid, and DMT (and of course good ol' Vitamin M) with a few good buddies.

So I'm feeling pretty cold compared to what I expect from stims, is that a sign to take another line, or something else?

I'll let you guys know when I inevitably start cokestasy-ing and realize I'm being paranoid. But i welcome response <333

alright, pulse steadily rising.

I was afraid at first perhaps all that rush had done some vasoconstriction (as mentioned many times in this thread as being bad with 4mmc!), made me feel a little faint.

I'm still not sure if that's what it WAS, or if I just don't know what a meph rush feels like.

but anyway, I'll wait a little and see where I'm at i guess :)

<3

tired mephedrone once before just one big fat line to try it out was the first id heard of it and everyone was talken about it i done the line and felt brilliant for an hour or so then wen it wore off i just sorta passed it out to others as i didnt want to do anymore as i knew little about it.
do you think itd be safe to do possibly 4, 70mg lines over an 8 hours period without having any serious crash or dangerous effectts?

tired mephedrone once before just one big fat line to try it out was the first id heard of it and everyone was talken about it i done the line and felt brilliant for an hour or so then wen it wore off i just sorta passed it out to others as i didnt want to do anymore as i knew little about it.
do you think itd be safe to do possibly 4, 70mg lines over an 8 hours period without having any serious crash or dangerous effectts?

I think you would be fine with that, yes.

Well after an 80 mg snort, then a 60 mg snort, and having killed off the rest of my stash, I didn't get was I was looking for.

A nice quick initial rush, but I'm feeling more CALM than stimulated, is that weird...

Ok so I'm new to this and read the first few pages. So is this stuff legal or semi legal in the US? Where can you get it, I'm interested.

I believe it's illegal in the US mate.

I'm new to mephedrone as of last week. I bought some off a 'dealer' and loved every miligram of it.

Ordered some online and received it 2 days later, and it's even fucking better, pure shit like. Swallowed a little bit earlier whilst having a glass of wine, felt the effects within half an hour. I feel that the initial effects of this stuff is akin to coming up on E's.

Snorted two fat enough lines over the last hour or so and i have to say, completely buzzing. Love this feeling. It's amazing.

Just waiting for the government to outlaw yet another drug which people enjoy.

^it's technically legal to possess in the US, but not to ingest/consume. Although if the feds wanted to prosecute someone for meph they could probably find a way to stretch the analogue acts to cover it. So just be really careful.

hi all...just been reading this thread after taking meph for the first time this week.

i have a fair amount of experience taking pills, smoke pot everyday but i am pretty small (47kg) so i don't go overboard with the amount of drugs i digest.

my friends and i had heard about it a few times, and found that the mdma caps we had been buying from our dealer used some of this stuff.

i had .7of a gram to share with a mate of mine (we have about 3 bumps left at the end of the night) started with my first bump at 2pm and combined it with 4 pills and a joint over 12 hours...by the end of my night i had some strange hallucinations. could see all my friends wearing personalized sunglasses that represented their personalities - though i did know they were hallucinations at the time - but was not scared. felt neither good nor bad...just sleepy.

i very rarely see things when im on stuff - its only happened once before and not to this extent.

headed home at 2am...smoked a few joints then slept for 5 hours. i felt fine for the two days following, ofcourse a little spaced but it was a big day! i went back today and felt a little flat, nothing major then after drinking my first coffee since the weekend at work today i began to lose my shit. i felt light headed, hot, and a little like i wanted to vomit. headed home...slept for 5 hours and have woken still feeling a little fuzzy in the head but much better.

i also feel a mild version of the hollow/stitch feeling in my chest some people have mentioned. it started about 5pm and has decreased but is still there 3 days later. i can't tell if it has anything to do with the meph or the fact that i probably smocked 3 packets of cigarettes and lots of green.

8 of us took the meph and im the only one who has felt this shit. i didn't find it addictive, but i think this may just be my personality cos when enough is enough thats it for me. one of my mates was still snorting bumps 24hours after he started. he was just spaced and talking shit...not very appealing to me!

on a note of how i felt at the time it was great...all of my friends are in love with the stuff...

thanks for all of your posts - interesting reading!

x

I'm on Meow at the moment (I rather call it Meow other than Meph cause people think you mean meth, mephadrone cause people think you mean methadone), very much cokey i think i didn't do that much, maybe 250mg railing all the way, did a corner off a card...nothing, did a bit off of my finger, my bird did a line, bam, i did a line bam, not too hectic but did make my jaw chew which isn't too good when your in a pub on a tuesday night, my eyes pupils weren't that big but usually they are due to my anti depressants, got over a gram and a half left, bring on the weekend, if i didn't have to do building work tomorrow, i'd do it all tonight xxx peace

Status
Not open for further replies.