View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Flavoured Ketamine

Devo_

Bluelighter
A few friends of mine went to a party at the weekend and they told me that there was some Vanilla flavoured ket going round which tasted like Vanilla.

I have been wondering how it was made and what, if any, other flavours can be used?

Thanks
=)

i did a few lines of good milkshake yesterday.
It came with a straw, how convenient!

Sounds like someone added an artificial flavor or something... why, I have no idea. That sounds quite strange. I'd be compelled not to trust it.

Haha, I wonder where you live. I have a friend that ha been dying to get his hand on liquid K so he can make a batch of coconut K.

I've done it before. You just put a drop or a few one the plate of k you are cooking up. I used vanilla extract. I suppose you could use lemon...or whatever other flavors they come in.

It was kinda nice. Though I wouldn't do it every time and have only tried it once. If that means anything.

so the drip tastes like vanilla then?

do you know vanilla oil can be used to synth a lot of different weird psychedelics (precursor)

I know some people that get vials and before they turn it into crystals they mix it in with vanilla extract and then heat it up and crystalize it :) I personally have been to messed up when I do bump of it to notice the flavoring, cant you rally taste it?

I would think the flavour of ketamine would overpower pretty much anything....

yeah I noticed the k, but not really the vanilla since its a weaker taste. I want to know if anyone has done it sober and noticed it.

I almost tried banana K like two years ago.. but never did ahaha. But Yeah, sounds like fuuuun. <3Ketamine. :D

<3

It definitely doesn't mask the smell of k. It just kind of adds an extra aroma that you can sense.

I don't think I would want to do a massive line of flavored k... it's kind of fun and novel at a party though when your just doing bumps.

Down in Mexico we also get grape, bubblegum, and all sorts of different flavored coke. Kind of off topic but that's something I've always wondered how it was made.

K always smells like vix vapo rub to me. No wonder the ravers picked it up! =p

seiko420 said:
Down in Mexico we also get grape, bubblegum, and all sorts of different flavored coke. Kind of off topic but that's something I've always wondered how it was made.
bottled or in a glass? If in a glass then I bet they just add syrup to the coke and stir.

Gaian Planes said:
do you know vanilla oil can be used to synth a lot of different weird psychedelics (precursor)

Well, lab-grade ortho-vanillin can. In fact, I read something on the internet attributed to Shulgin, he was talking about the possibility of synthesizing 4,5-HO-MeO-DMT -- and this is a 10 step synthesis from ortho-vanillin.

Although I think he mentioned it would be much easier to biosynthesize it by adding 5-MeO-DMT to a psilocybe substrate. Which would 4-hydroxylate and 4-phosphoryloxylate the 5-MeO-DMT.

I remember a few years back the K we were getting down soth was cooking up this ugly cat piss yellow. That batch of vials certainly could of used some flavoring. There is is no way I would of IMed that stuff. Luckily those days are gone, but that went on for about a summer.

Slightly OT but, I used to know some candy kids who would mix a little pixie stick into their meth.

Roger, this is of course theorized. I wouldn't mind trying that compound though. Maybe next time I teach a friend to grow mushrooms I'll set aside a couple quart jars for my own sick and twisted experiments (4-HO-5-meo-DMT and 4-HO-5-MeO-MiPT).

Gaian Planes said:
bottled or in a glass? If in a glass then I bet they just add syrup to the coke and stir.

I dunno, I thought he was talking about cocaine :p ;)