• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Flavoured Ketamine

Haha well I was talking about cocaine for those confused. Its really strange, it is real good coke too. Its almost like there is Kool Aid added, but it doesn't burn at all and snorts real smooth.

I want to try to use different flavors of extract like raspberry now next time I cook up k.

I used to put a drop of food coloring and a drop of whatever extract I felt like (I've done peppermint, vanilla, banana, uhm maple, and coconut I think) in a couple vials then cook it up. It was fun. Snorting pink lines makes me feel sexy :D

Most people in my area aren't fans of flavored K with the exception of peppermint when done right. It was very subtle, not much taste, no real smell, but it tingled and felt really neat throughout your nose and throat. Vanilla and maple could be over powering.

I don't know about IM, but when you IV something that has a strong and distinguishable taste/smell you actually taste it when you inject.

^^ ewwwwwww

I know I tasted metal when they injected me with that radiotracer iodine shit for my c/t on my neck.... it also made me feel like I pissed myself lol

My best friend got a serious injury while he was working on a cruise ship in the Carribean, and the island doctor who he described as totally incompetent decided he needed to be injected with radiotracer iodine, and he described it the exact same way. He said it was one of the most horrible pains he's ever felt, mostly because he didn't know when it would end or if it was doing damage.

wow I can't say it hurt, they must have used waaay too much or something? Granted, I did start to shake a bit, but I pin that on being a complete pussy when it comes to needles, I always start to get panic attacky. The pissed your pants feeling wasn't painful, just weird.. It actually reminded me a lot of MDMA, it was a really warm feeling, that just so happen to localize itself just in my junk, hands, and feet lol

The nurse gave me a weird look when I mentioned the rolling likeness... she was young, it was worth a shot. no connection on that one =p

Gaian Planes said:
Roger, this is of course theorized. I wouldn't mind trying that compound though. Maybe next time I teach a friend to grow mushrooms I'll set aside a couple quart jars for my own sick and twisted experiments (4-HO-5-meo-DMT and 4-HO-5-MeO-MiPT).

Those experiments sound like a blast.

If you end up doing this, it'd be nice to see some TRs on those funky synthed-out mushrooms. :D

flavored k would be nice cuz ketamine itself tastes like shit. i have only come across flavored meth (green apple), nothing else.

Would you guys agree about K usually smelling like vix vapo rub? I've had two friends agree to that.

My friends that have IM'd flavoured k didn't mention anything about tasting it.

Dragynfyr said:
Would you guys agree about K usually smelling like vix vapo rub? I've had two friends agree to that.
I think it smells like 2/3rds rubbing alcohol and 1/3rd vodka.

Dragynfyr said:

Nah, just smells like K to me...

Microwaving liquid K smelled like cat piss, but I.V. tasted very sweet, as opposed to I.V. coke, which tastes cold and metallic in the tongue. (this is without touching the drug with the tongue, the flavor comes from within).
Also, after I.V. ket, my hands smelled like lavender.

Mix a couple of drops of the flavored tincture of your choosing (I think almond oil flavoring would be a good one, though you might try orange oil flavor too) into the vial, mix well, and let dry to a powder under mild heat as usual.

Vanillin can be used to make 3,4-DMA, 3,4-DMMA, mescaline, escaline, proscaline,
4-EtO-3-MeO-2C, 4-EtO-3-MeO-AMP, MMDA, and TMA.

Almond oil can be used to make amphetamine, methamphetamine, or ethamphetamine.

Orange oil can't be used to make anything.

^Smoking K tastes like CAT piss too. Sometimes I dip a nug of weed into liquid K and let it dry for the hell of it. ^

Hmm, I don't get any taste from IVing K.

I've had Peach flavoured K about half a year ago, it was basically k cut with kool-aid powder or something to that effect.

The more interesting thing I've had was Glow in the Dark k, it was light green and when you put it under black light it glowed very strongly. Kind of novel, if not bait at a club lol.

I think ketamine tastes like electric salt

and when you IV ketamine you taste it. I LOVE THAT!!!

I didn't taste that when I IVed it (twice now once at 10mg and once at 15mg). Both were rushes though.

I tasted MET when I IVed that though :)

Gaian Planes said:
I didn't taste that when I IVed it (twice now once at 10mg and once at 15mg). Both were rushes though.

I tasted MET when I IVed that though :)
well I think dose may play a roll in why I taste it and you dont.

;)

When, through tolerance I've IMed doses of up to 200mg, you can't help but taste the ketamine as the blood it's mixed with goes over your taste buds - yuck.

Now if they can get it so my mouth fills with liquorice or aniseed after IMing ketamine then I'll be happy!

BTW, if you think ket is bad for this, try heroin or morphine (actually don't as it's not good) by injection - your mouth fills up with a certain acidic but extremely bitter taste that nothing will cover up!