• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Flavoured Ketamine

"cherry ketamine, the medicine"

nah, ive had Vanilla K and it tastes shit imo. it makes the backdrop more unpleasant and the taste lingers in your mouth for much longer. FTL

If I ever get ketamine with pieces of M&M's in them I'm blaming this thread...

Sorry, we're not here to help you sell drugs. (Call me crazy, but only a drug dealer would need to "flavour" their ketamine)

Im not a dealer!!!!

Where I live vanilla and strawberry k is popular and i wanna know how to do it for myself

you shouldnt jump to conclusions!!

I've had a bottle of oral ketamine linctus (50mg/5ml - dished out on named patient basis from pain clinics for phantom limb pain) that was flavoured with that vile artificial lemon flavour. All I can say about it is, it was so vile that it got diluted and all went up my arse (where thankfully god didn't decide to put taste buds! 8o =D)

PS Do I really need to say, "don't inject any ketamine that's been flavoured in case the flavouring is something that could cause an anaphylactic reaction"/

I've heard of people adding vanilla extract to ketamine to simply make the drip taste better. But in my opinion after a good amount of K goes through your system you get used to it.

The trip is almost enjoyable for me, and after 1 minute or two it completely goes away and I enjoy the effects!

Buy two grams of strawberry ketamine and you will get third gram for free!!! can your local Tesco dealer

LOL I didnt reed above post before posting,I am not first to invente strawberry ketamine :D

Hey... My buddy that introduced me to K just pours a dash of vanilla extract in the baking dish and then cooks it up in the toaster. I IV it so I don't add anything to mine lol. But I feel you on the throat thing...that is one of my favorite parts...the warm rush you get in your throat right after you bang it MMMM.

I've experimented with vanilla k in the past but am going to attempt cooking up some with ghanaian cocoa extract, has anyone ever tried this or would it not cook up very well?

Cheers

Ketamine is awesome by itself, why in the fuck would you add any type of flavoring. nasty