• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

Your conviction in chiding anyone who comes close to giving you the most useful tip of all time for a new heroin user (i.e. "quit") makes me think that you're looking for attention. No rational person who wasn't seeking attention would expend that much energy to make such a significant point of something they could so easily ignore. The generalised, effortless and downright sensationalist nature of your threads also lends weight to the theory, in my mind.

This is pretty general of a topic.. I'd advise you come up with some specific questions for better responses.

I'm going to merge this into the H mega.

You obviously don't know what it's like almost dying from gurgling bile up, sometimes in a toilet, if you can manage to get to the bathroom. They're fun in the beginning, but they fucking suck shortly after. I played around with C.White and oxy-codone powder...It seemed like fun and games, and then, the oxy-powder got busted getting stolen out of the plant. Months later, someone came around with oxy 80's. 3 days later I was dope sick...and about four months later, I spent $80,000 putting opiates in my nose. If you say heroin is better than oxy's, you just can't afford them..they may not last as long, but they put your head in your lap faster. I spent about 4+ years on Subutex maintenance.

Stop acting like a little kid, threatening to use drugs at people. When you act like that, people are more likely inclined to not give you advice to try to keep you out of the gene pool. Oh, and never say never...you'll end up getting desperate and sick one day, and you will share a needle with the dirtiest slut on the corner if you have to.

PD seems to keep their area a little cleaner with redundant threads. You could've easily just have put this in the other thread, and I bet a lot of us wouldn't chime in with our negative connotations, but obviously we can't see how special you are. If I don't think electricity would hurt me, I'd piss on an electric fence too.

I'm new to the forums so I didn't know that I was allowed to put this in another thread (and that I should) otherwise I would have. I'm trying very hard to follow the forum rules, but they are hard to learn at first.
I'm sorry that I offended everyone by asking this question. I didn't realize how much it would bother everyone that someone on a drug forum actually wants to use heroin. If I had realized that it was such a problem for everyone, I wouldn't have asked.

Your conviction in chiding anyone who comes close to giving you the most useful tip of all time for a new heroin user (i.e. "quit") makes me think that you're looking for attention. No rational person who wasn't seeking attention would expend that much energy to make such a significant point of something they could so easily ignore. The generalised, effortless and downright sensationalist nature of your threads also lends weight to the theory, in my mind.

I'm very sorry that you feel that way. I'm not looking for attention, I'm looking for advice, but if you want to believe that I'm looking for attention, that's fine. I can see why you'd say that, honestly. It just upsets me that every answer I get is "Quit." when we're on a drug forum, and I'm just trying to figure out the safest way to use heroin.

Do small test shots with each batch to minimize the chance that you'll OD. Do not mix heroin with alcohol, benzos or barbiturates.

On the same dose, you can feel much 'higher' if you are out in public than at home. It's strange how that works. Avoid nodding out in public.

Do not front money for dope. Do not loan junkies money for dope. You will never see that shit again, trust me.

Keep at least three dealers around at any given time, it's not fun waiting three days for them to reup!

Finally, do not knock over your family for bag money. That's not class, that's definitely a problem.

Great tips. Thanks! I appreciate it.

I'm very sorry that you feel that way. I'm not looking for attention, I'm looking for advice, but if you want to believe that I'm looking for attention, that's fine. I can see why you'd say that, honestly. It just upsets me that every answer I get is "Quit." when we're on a drug forum, and I'm just trying to figure out the safest way to use heroin.
Fair enough, mate. Although you can't blame the kind-hearted people on here for at least trying to dissuade you. Remember that some people won't be able to give you advice with a clear conscience unless they first try to stop you.

Good luck to you.

^ well put.

As i think many who have tried to disuade others from getting on the brown train have ended up taking the long ride off a short pier by accident in a sense. they didnt mean to take it as far as they did and it snared them faster than they realized. least thats how it got me, percs, oxycontin nasally, then oxy habitually up to 3 80's a day. was seliing them in plentiful amounts but when the guy didnt have them and gave me a 100mg bottle of injectable morphine i figured id just IM it, i did and it was super weakish. so i found a nice thick vein and wow, was it ever beautiful. i was already sourcing and acquiring larger amounts of raw and had the extra spikes so i said fuck it.

There's been so many threads telling people to "not do heroin"....It's all the same shit everytime. The HR info is all over BL. It really just boils down to using clean needles/etc. to IV with and not doing so much at once that you OD. There's really nothing to say about it beyond that....

How many people out there are so naïve that they need their own thread telling them to not just randomly do huge amounts of heroin without testing it and to use clean needles?! It's like starting a thread....

"I'm planning on starting to carry around loaded pistol with me all the time....Tips on not shooting myself?!"

"Ohhh, keep the safety on don't wave it around at people! Thanks for all the help!"

There's been so many threads telling people to "not do heroin"....It's all the same shit everytime. The HR info is all over BL. It really just boils down to using clean needles/etc. to IV with and not doing so much at once that you OD. There's really nothing to say about it beyond that....

How many people out there are so naïve that they need their own thread telling them to not just randomly do huge amounts of heroin without testing it and to use clean needles?! It's like starting a thread....

"I'm planning on starting to carry around loaded pistol with me all the time....Tips on not shooting myself?!"

"Ohhh, keep the safety on don't wave it around at people! Thanks for all the help!"

Seriously, no reason to be a dick. I'm new to the forums, I didn't know any better than to start my own thread. I know now that I should've put it in here, but I didn't to begin with. These forums are complicated when you're not used to them yet. I don't know what crawled up your ass and died, or why you have so much anger towards me, but you can fuck off.

I've only used heroin 3 times now, and I plan to continue doing it irregularly- Once or twice a week at most. I'm just looking for tips that any of you may have for me. All I can really tell you about my use is that I generally get China White Heroin, and I've been really careful about making sure I don't take too much. Also, I do have someone (that knows what they're doing with the stuff) that was there with me the first time I did it to help me and answer my questions. I could ask them any question and they could answer, but I don't have any specific questions now. I just want tips, or advice, or anything that you guys think I should know if I'm going to be doing heroin. Oh, and I IV it. I guess that's important.

If you're just going to say quit, go for it, but I'll let you know now that it's a waste of time. I'm not going to, and you might as well give me harm reduction tips and advice on being as safe as possible instead of telling me to quit when it's pointless. But, if you really feel the need to tell me to quit, please put something at the top of your post that will let me know I shouldn't waste my time reading it. I'd appreciate it.
If there's any more info needed to give me advice/tips, just let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

--I searched for heroin tips, but I couldn't find any threads with the same purpose as this one. I already read the beginner's guide to heroin, and I wanted one that's more for tips and advice that you guys think every heroin user should know, instead of learning about smoking and snorting and switching from oxy to heroin.

I to am an IV chipper for a few years. The first and utmost rule that you shall never ever break is "never shoot two days in a row" and dont binge either. I find that reading about the stories and junkies and what not enables me to not shoot two days in a row.

Seriously, no reason to be a dick. I'm new to the forums, I didn't know any better than to start my own thread. I know now that I should've put it in here, but I didn't to begin with. These forums are complicated when you're not used to them yet. I don't know what crawled up your ass and died, or why you have so much anger towards me, but you can fuck off.

There's just so many ways shooting heroin(and meth) can irreversibly screw up your life...From ODing to diseases, felony charges from possession, financial ruin. If you're like a lot of us on here and just don't care, well fine....but don't expect people to tell you it's a good idea!

The ONLY advice anyone can really give you is to use clean needles/etc. and to not kill yourself with the dope itself, which is easier said than done in most cases because taking the necessary precautions every single time you do it can be time consuming...Everyone goes into it with the best intentions, but when it inevitably starts to take control of your life....it tends to make people stop caring.....and the chances of you not ending up with a criminal charge, an OD, getting fired from a job and/or losing everything is actually pretty slim...so, have fun

I guess tweakerbirdie we will be giving you tips on how to beat withdrawal in a couple months. Here is a piece of harm reduction I liked to follow...watch out for heavy addicts. Some are okay and don't get into stealing or robbing people, but others will do anything to beat the sick. Never go through a middleman...you will no doubt be putting all manner; of cuts in your veins s they usually tax or rob u.

Soo.. hoping this doesn't end up like that ^^

I'm doing C.white for my second time now, sticking with snorting. The first time was about a month and a half ago and it was pretty good just nice, warm and dreamy. This time I took a bump and my throat got really numb and felt all closed up. I could still breathe through my nose so I wasn't too worried.. plus I did get some of the effects from the last time. I just want to know if anyone has experienced this before and if maybe I should go get a different batch. I heard about H sometimes being cut with lidocaine and i know that would give you a numbed out feeling. I know i need to take more than i did to get a good high but i'm a little paranoid about my breathing getting all impossible.

Well the numbness is commin when snorting H. My best advice tho, stop while you still can. This shit is no joke, its ruined my life altho ive held onto a job for 2 yrs i have NOTHING to show for it, why bc i spent it on dope and whrn i was clean the money i saved was just going to fund the relapse that will nodoubt happen again, sick half the time, getting up for work having noo energy takin subs to get by, its ugly man, and dont think your the exception and you wont end up like us, we didnt plan on becoming junkies either.

ok i get that a lot of people have bad experiences with this drug. got it.

i stopped at one bump with minimal, almost nonexistent euphoria from the substance because i felt unsafe. I'm asking a serious question so i know what to expect and not hurt myself while experimenting.

but from the first line of your post it seems like the numbness is pretty normal.. so i'll keep that in mind. it also numbs my tongue a bit, but doesn't spread through my mouth. im not sure if that's good or not.. ive never heard of that with h

Unlike Ian937, I've never gotten any numbness from snorting heroin. If anything it made my nose more sensitive. When I've snorted a particular large amount in 1 day, my nose feels like someone just punched me in the face.

Can anyone tell me how IV vs snorting affects the severity of withdrawal? I'm assuming IV = more intense and longer withdrawal but is that a fact? Can anyone tell me why this is?

Can anyone tell me how IV vs snorting affects the severity of withdrawal? I'm assuming IV = more intense and longer withdrawal but is that a fact? Can anyone tell me why this is?

The withdrawal is more based on dosage and and length of use. It's totally possible for one to have much worse withdrawals from snorting provided they are doing more dope than someone with a small IV habit. It seems like IV has the worst withdrawals because of it's 100% BA, it's very easy for your tolerance to sky rocket and end up dose for dose to be consuming a lot more heroin than you would snorting.

^I think you're right for the most part. The bioavailability is so much higher with IVing, it's equal to using a lot more of the drug than with other ROAs, but I wonder if putting the drug directly into your bloodstream makes the WDs worse for other reasons too. I know when I started shooting heroin, the WDs became much worse right away, and hit much harder!