• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

^I think you're right for the most part. The bioavailability is so much higher with IVing, it's equal to using a lot more of the drug than with other ROAs, but I wonder if putting the drug directly into your bloodstream makes the WDs worse for other reasons too. I know when I started shooting heroin, the WDs became much worse right away, and hit much harder!

Maybe. But I've never read any research that stated that ROA by itself had anything to do with level of withdrawals. It's just like you said, if you go from snorting 5 bags to IV'ing 5 bags.. you're doing a lot more heroin than you were before because of the increased bioavailability. And even if you started only IV'ing lets say 1 bag, tolerance goes up incredibly quick so within a very short period of time, you're going to be doing a lot more H than you were snorting.

This last bundle of stamps I got tasted and smelled a LOT like ham... but the quality is fantastic.

Anyone ever got any ham flavored smack before?

^I've had some stuff that had really strange odors before, but some of it was still really good...I think it has to do with how it's smuggled in...which is often mixed in with food products...I'm pretty sure a lot of it is actually mixed in with coffee and extracted later on...I've had dope that was phenomenal, but literally smelled like and had bits of coffee grounds in it...There's probably ways to extract it the are completely clean, but if you're lazy or don't know what you're doing it probably has some left over...

I've had dope that smelled like dead animals when you put water on it, came back with no visible cuts but had a reddish tinge, who knows...Maybe sometimes they're in such a hurry to get it out there that they don't bother cleaning it...Who knows how it came in...I can promise you that a lot of it doesn't come into the country in those nice rectangular keys you see on TV! For all you know, it could have literally been in a package of fucking bologna!

Yesterday I tried out some new bags I got and the rush from them caught me off guard. When it came on it was like I had to gasp for air for about two or three breaths and then I was fine along with intense pins and needles on my lips and hands most noticeably. From what I've read it seems like this could be from a histamine reaction but the part that scared me was feeling like I was gasping for air. This happened with both shots I did and now I'm scared of this dope lol. What I'm wondering is... Is this a potentially dangerous reaction? Has anyone else experienced this particularly the gasping for a breath part as that is what freaked me out. thanks guys!
sorry if this is in the wrong spot I'm at work posting from my phone making it difficult to find the right threads.

Yesterday I tried out some new bags I got and the rush from them caught me off guard. When it came on it was like I had to gasp for air for about two or three breaths and then I was fine along with intense pins and needles on my lips and hands most noticeably. From what I've read it seems like this could be from a histamine reaction but the part that scared me was feeling like I was gasping for air. This happened with both shots I did and now I'm scared of this dope lol. What I'm wondering is... Is this a potentially dangerous reaction? Has anyone else experienced this particularly the gasping for a breath part as that is what freaked me out. thanks guys!
sorry if this is in the wrong spot I'm at work posting from my phone making it difficult to find the right threads.
sounds like its just really strong dope dude. thats what happens when someone is close to OD. ive witnessed it happen before.

the pins and itching is the histamine reaction. i wonder if dyphenhidramine dulls that effect or increases it... hmm

ya know 6/7 good job on the term "packs" from the first post. we do hear that term alot here in SE MI. example: "i got 5 packs"

but we dont use that term for the lottery folds... i forget the name people in Flint use for those. but its most common to see the tiny ziplocks or knots.

Sounds like you were close to OD'ing, my friend. Take your doses down a notch.

^
sounds more like unreacted morphine to me , I mean near OD usually comes with some blackout for me.

Sounds like good quality dope, plus various cuts will produce different feelings. Do a smaller shot, if you still get the effect its aa cut.

^
sounds more like unreacted morphine to me , I mean near OD usually comes with some blackout for me.

If you black out, you did OD. That feeling of being way to high, getting the extremely painful pins and flushing, is a sign of doing too much dope and usually being very close to the line. There are histamine reactions and then there are near OD's from dosing too high. It's a very different feeling.

If you black out, you did OD. That feeling of being way to high, getting the extremely painful pins and flushing, is a sign of doing too much dope and usually being very close to the line. There are histamine reactions and then there are near OD's from dosing too high. It's a very different feeling.

This. Blacking out is overdosing....

thanks for the replies everyone..
so the general consensus is that I was close to ODing? I found out today that several other people that did the same dope had the same exact thing happen to them. This is why I always do small test shots, which I guess aren't small enough if this was still able to happen. :?

yes excuse me , I guess I've come to associate the term od with death too much , beter safe than sorry regardless of the exact composition of your dope.

White Heroin?......

Hi folks,
Apart from my brief introduction on the new member introduction forum, this is my first post. The topic is heroin, as always :).....Over the years I've read many posts regarding the ECP #4 heroin that's available on the American East Coast. Mostly all of the time, the photos I see of stamps / bags coming outta NYC, NJ, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago etc all look a slightly tan powder to a darker brown, even orange or grey in appearance. And it's mentioned that the solution mixes up a slight light brown hue in the syringe?...

My question is, how often do you folks get 'cocaine-white' heroin, that mulls up completely clear, as in like water? Here in Australia, we ONLY are able to obtain #4 white Burmese heroin. It's pure white in appearance, and 95% of the time, mixes up like the look of water in the fit. Only occasionally will it look a little tan, very slightly. This is fairly typical of SE Asian heroin, china white, no? What's the deal with your tan / brown ECP? Is it the cut or it it from another source. It just seems strange that we rarely get any dope that that isn't pure pure white.

Cheers. I'll look forward to posting more here.

rarely ever.... in fact i can only recall one instance where the dope i got was white like coke and that was when i was living in RI. jersey dope is horrible, cut w/ god knows what i hate it, in fact im pretty certain im allergic to it (i made a thread about this yesterday entitled dope & severe RD)

That sucks Mrs Snow. Perhaps you should come over here & gorge on our dope! A drug holiday. I've met a few Americans in Melbourne, who don't wanna go back home, coz our dope is disgustingly good.

Color doesn't really mean anything, I get ECP that's usually off white tanish but it's white sometimes. Just has to do with cuts I think. But some times white dope is actually fentanyl.