• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What is your Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)?

INTJ
Anything is possible; everything is negotiable. Whatever the outer circumstances, INTJs are ever perceiving inner pattern-forms and using real-world materials to operationalize them.
INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms.
Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.
hehehe

I'm INFP.
Seems like we have a lot of those 1% of the population here on Bluelight. :)

INTJ
Introverted: 56
Intuitive: 78
Thinking 44
Judging: 11
moderately expressed introvert
very expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality
I never heard of that test. Excellent. That was a lot of fun. Some questions begged a "sometimes" or "depends" but other than that it's a nice test.

wow, a lotta introverts here.....interesting
I love this shit!, i did this test in college:
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44 11 11 22
description not very true. i think i was something else last time... heh
when i took it again it turned out:
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
78 56 11 1
[ 11 December 2002: Message edited by: grapeape ]

Your Type is
ENFP
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
22 44 44 67
Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
slightly expressed extrovert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
distinctively expressed perceiving personality

INFP - idealist / counselor
Seems to be a few more of us posting here than the population figures would suggest - they reckon that the idealists (NF's) make up 8 - 10 % of population. Seems a lot more than that percentage here. And INFP are about 1 % - well there are at least 4 of us posting on this thread...
Maybe this all just indicates the NF's interest in understanding and developing themselves, and thus an interest in things like drug linked websites and discussion forums on the general topic of "Life" ?
Apparently I am supposed to feel the earth move when I meet a Rational
Idealist-Rational: The choice of a Rational mate seems to hold the best promise of success for Idealists. The basis of their compatibility is that Idealists and Rationals both live primarily in the world of abstract concepts-the world of theories and possibilities, of insights and symbols. After dating more down-to-earth, literal-minded Artisans and Guardians, an Idealist's first encounter with a Rational can be a revelation, putting the Idealist in touch with a new and intriguing type of person, someone eager and able to dream the world with them, to build castles in the air, and to see far distances with the mind's eye. Also fascinating is the Rationals' calmness and autonomy, two characteristics which give Rationals a strength of character-a firm grasp of who they are-that the easily ruffled, soul-searching Idealists greatly admire, and would like to emulate. These Idealist-Rational relationships do not always remain harmonious, of course. Conflicts of emotionality vs. self-control, of intuition vs. logic, and of ethics vs. technical pragmatics can prove challenging in even the best Idealist-Rational marriages. And yet, so powerful is their shared focus on abstract ideas, on what might be rather than what is, that Idealists take to Rationals as to no other temperament.

A little more on the ratio of NF's on bluelight I mention above.
Whats most surprising is that about 5 or 6 people I know did this test after I did - all were Guardians - which make up 90 % of the population.
I definitely think bluelight, and all that goes with it, attracts those searching for answers on a more abstract level...
maybe thats why when I found this site I had a sense of "coming back home, to the place I belong" and ever since I read it daily - although post less frequently...

INFP
- Reading that article put a smile on my face, it explained me and my personality so much better than i or any of those shit personality tests ever have. This myers-briggs stuff is really interesting.
- I also agree with the theory that theres just more idealists that post on bluelight. Also keep in mind not everyon that posts on bluelight even looks at the life forum so that narrows it down even more.

Your Type is
ESTJ
Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging
1 11 11 56
You are:
slightly expressed extrovert
slightly expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

I think last time we kinda concluded that most bluelighters (atleast the ones who took the test) where either ENTP's ENTF's or similar explorer type people.
Very few INTP's like myself.
Can anyone find the old thread? I can't but it would be interesting to link the two.

eNFp
it said i was a champion. that shit is almost scary.
atri

^
there's a link to the old thread earlier in this thread.
alasdair

This is the first personality test I've taken that's been anywhere close to being accurate, and wow, was it ever. I'm so much of an INTP it's ridiculous... not too many of us here on BL though.