• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

Longest is a week, then on the weekend its hitting up a rave, and dropping rolls.

-PLUR

I did 8 months or so last year. but 6 months of that was inpatient rehab. drug court sucks.

If I need to, I can stay sober for as long as necessary. Unfortunately, I am often bored and find myself making excuses to do some sort of drug

I went for a month with extremely limited use before I had my drug test over the summer for my job I have now. didn't quit completely, but used sparingly and spaced usage out over a couple days-weeks

I might try to go sober for a bit when summer ends, at least till I can attempt to get my school shit back on track

longest? nine months, but it was forced. thanks, reform school.

nowadays though...well, let's put it this way: if i haven't at least smoked herb by the end of the day, i won't sleep and i'll be EXTREMELY agitated, and also in A LOT of pain. (think torn rotator cuff w/ loose cartilage in right shoulder. when i pop it, it sounds like a roller coaster being pulled up to the very top of the ride, the click-click-clack-click-pop.)

so yeah, 0 days.

I'm now at just over a year (about 400 days) clean from heroin, thanks to methadone.

Prior to that, I probably hadn't been longer than a day since last using heroin for a loooong time. Years.

This, right now, is probably the longest I've ever gone abstaining from drugs (not counting prescribed methadone) since starting to use.

It's made a believer out of me regarding methadone. I don't think I'd ever have stopped without it. I understand it's not for everyone, different approaches work for different people. But for me, I'd say methadone saved my life. So far anyway.

So far, 20 days. Generally, no more than 1-2 and I just totally cave.

2,755 days if you don't count the bupe and beer here or there... Or the occasional psychedelic. Coming from the hard heroin addiction I came out of, I don't count those.

2,755 days if you don't count the bupe and beer here or there... Or the occasional psychedelic. Coming from the hard heroin addiction I came out of, I don't count those.

Heroin addiction has a way of making all other substances look and feel like sobriety. Both a blessing and a curse of that wonderful ordeal.

I usually have a nice 2 week grace period of sobriety before I start to lose my mind and seek out some kind of substance.

Never in my 10 years of addiction have I ever not been on *something* even if that something is just a legitimately prescribed opioid.

Never in my 10 years of addiction have I ever not been on *something* even if that something is just a legitimately prescribed opioid.
Same here, im always on something. Whether is my pain meds, benzos, alcohol, cigs xd everyday I needa be on Something.

My breaking point is usually around 7 days. Ironically, or maybe not so ironically, when I start to feel better and get over withdrawals.

Part of the tragedy of my addiction is I will want to use if I feel bad... but I also want to use when I feel good. Or in the words of Bukowski:

"If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget;
if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate;
and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

If you count Bupe i use something everyday, but i really dont personally since get high. Really i do Dissos most often and generally i binge and then stop for a couple weeks. Did some FXE for four days in a row and just stopped yesterday, it was really nice. Im feeling like i wanna go again this weekend and i probably will. Also getting a quarter ounce of Ketamine soon, will probably a couple grams when i get it over a weekend and then take some time off.