• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

I haven't made it a single day since june when I managed the 19th-23rd and the 16th-17th before that but before then I can't remember.

Im currently on day 8 of sobriety and it sucks. The problem is that I dont like to drink/smoke bud/coke/e/anything else besides opiates. And opiates I like too much, to the point where if I can get it I will do it...so Im kinda stuck in a bad situation. Terribly sick of being sober; trying to avoid opiates as addiction, dependency and withdrawal suck, but yet don't have anything else to do for that euphoric escape that we all so enjoy.

ikkyu said:
Sobriety is a myth. If I'm not using some recreational drug or another to alter my consciousness, I'll seek out some other means of doing so (meditation, coffee, dreamachine, nootropics, lucid dreaming, drone music, sleep/sensory deprivation). To my mind, I'm never sober. There is no baseline consciousness.

I'm completely the same way....I've learned I'll low doses of benadryl to help the anxiety part of "AHHH I JUST WANT TO NOT THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING SO MUCH"

whether it's sex or food or jogging or zoning out to music, there's always something around...

that's why when my dad says I've never been addicted to anything in my life, I call bullshit because I think everyone is addicted to something, be it drugs or not, everyone has little things that float their boat they give them pleasure. I mean, I don't what the fuck I would do without music, so I guess I'm a tunes junkie.

I managed 72 hours without using heroin. I even had money and the ability to get bags with just one phone call or a drive through the block. I guess it was a test of will. I failed the test and broke down after the 72 hours.

It wasn't even the sickness that got to me, granted it was hellish and terribly painful. It was the cravings that had me damn close tears.

I dont use heroin that often so my soberness isnt like most of you guy's. I can go a week or so without doing drugs and not get all antsy.

I think i'm probably completely sober for about four to six hours out of the day, every day. Probably when I just wake up or right before I go to sleep and the drugs wear off leaving me in an insomniac state.

Benzos, opiates, thc, ecstasy, mdma, dxm, alcohol are some of my regulars. Mostly benzos, thc, ecstasy and alcohol in that order but not at once.

I need to run away somewhere, from myself pretty constantly.

A few days, I just get really irritable and unfriendly if I don't.

The longest time I've been sober in the past year is a full 8 days.

Lately I can go 3-4 days in a row sober.... went on a 2 & 1/2 week foreign vacation in April and was sober the whole time - that is my record for the past two years

the first week is always the worst and then after that i can go a long time, i just have to break through. once im soberf or a while i learn to enjoy it, i cant live life high constantly or else it isnt really "high" anymore its just normal. you need the yin and the yang to fully enjoy drugs.

How many days am I able to stay sober?

Exactly the number of days that I don't do drugs

a few weeks counting alcohol... harder stuff... err months... but appaarently my bf says im a huge druggie even tho he drinks a bottle of wine / hard liquor a night... hypocrites <3 lol

I've done mdma weekly for the last 4-5 months and I'm taking a break now for about 1 month.
If I manage that then I'm satisfied.
But alcohol on the other hand is a weekly thing that i don't intend to discontinue:)

I'm not usually sober for more than a few days at a time, unless it's forced sobriety from not being able to find anything good. Sometimes I'm sober for longer than that by choice, but not often. If I smoked I'd probably be high all the time because there's nothing but good weed where I live, but I don't like pot that much.

It varies, honestly. When I absolutely HAVE to stay sober for a certain period of time, I can. I usually just take a few days off if I can't find anything worth getting. The longest I can stay sober without freaking the fuck out these days is about two and a half weeks. I was in reform school for nine months when I was 17, though. The only time I ever got high there was after six months of sobriety and bitching about my wisdom teeth. Dentist prescribed me two Percocet 7.5s every four hours. I cheeked alot of those, of course, and ended up getting faded every night for about a week. That was nice. But yeah, I've been rambling again...

forever i guess
if its not accessible its not accessible
if i have no money to get drugs or no access to get drugs, i just cant get them
and thats all there is to it
this is the shit i'd be thinking when i was at rehab with people who've hawked up their mother's jewelry, tvs, refrigerators (yes, refrigerators), etc, etc
i am in no way better than those people
but as much as i ever wanted to get high, i never went to that level
not to say that i couldn't buy some jewelry, a tv and a refrigerator with all the money i spent on drugs :(

As long as I need to.
I couldnt in the past ... When I discovered drugs makes troubles and worries go away. (But comes back hitting harder)

Depressed/Bored/broke/WD'ing? Hit the GYM or something get full time work spend money on other things you enjoy in life than drugs. (I hope there is!!)

I have found work to best keeping me busy and bored. I meet new people and get the pay ofcourse.