• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

I wonder how long it will take for the governments - at lest those socially advanced - to realize there is just only one way to win this war. First of all, stop calling it a war, we are talking about families and people like you and me. I say people from socially advanced countries but I also hear of Uruguay such a tiny country trying to make it right when it comes to legalization of weeds. Way to go.

^ Not Heroin though, which is good although it seems to surrounded by meds as in opiates.

Lots of weed through El Paso to Las Cruces.

I've been in this part of the country, a couple of months in Las Cruces, from El Paso's airport. I had a friend that used to teach in NM University. In 20 years I had never heard of someone from there.. yes weeds all over the place!

LSD. People don't use it like beforehand. It's different now, something else.

Heroin has taken a huge rise in purity in the UK since 2012, which is good, but after 40 years of opiate use I'm now very scared that it starts getting cut with fentanyl as in Canada, US. LSD appears to be quite rare now & only a few licencsed DR's can now prescribe such delights as Diconal. No Quaaludes or Palfium at all. Wish we could return to the good old days wgen drugs were drugs. You knew what you were buying without the fear of it being cut with New psychoactive chemicals banged out by dodgy labs all over the world. This wouldn't be happening if we had regulated drug markets for the substances given to us by nature. Weed, cocaine, opium/heroin etc. Call me old fashioned but the high of pharmacuetical diamorph is far more enjoyable than short acting fentanyl analogues that are extremely dangerous.

Have any of u heard on bluelight about a drug u really wanted but couldnt find in your area? Like "yeah we have lots of really coke in miami" and then u think to yourself fuk i wish i lived there dat shit would be sweeeet.
Well I was jsut think about the rarest drug to find in my area was and about the avalibility of other drug in other places.

Well 4 me the hardest to get drug would prolly be PCP and LSD and I pretty connected and still LSD has avoided me.:(

pcp i dont really want but a friend of mine did and i couldnt get it 4 her

I am in western Canada and the one I have been trying to get is Suboxone. I want to get off this ride and need the help.