• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

Holy crAp, last posted in here 5 years ago and re-read it all. What a terrible, poignant and necessary thread. I find it uncanny I stumbled upon it after deciding that earlier today I am going sober. And to think that only yesterday I was having an anxiety attack and being carted off to ER. I took some unknown drug that was given to me on Saturday night and am only starting to feel myself again today.

I have two friends to add to this list at a later date. Two absolutely beautiful guys, one od'ed on heroin on a Friday night after finishing work at a new job, another hung himself after a huge amount of whiskey. He. Posted pictures to his Facebook of the noose he made and commented can't wait to try it out, and no one did anything,,, teArs me up whenever I look at their facebookls now. Stay strong people and love yourselves and each other

Not only is it Veterans Day here in the U.S. it is also one of my very best friends Birthday. RIP Jim W. Burns 11/11/66--7/7/88.

"Foote" as he was known by growing up was a truly great guy that loved fast Fords and having a great time died way too young. His GF came home to their new place they were moving in to to find him with a trash bag over his head. Some fool a week before had showed him at a party how to put nitrous oxide from his racecar bottle into a bag and put the bag over his head to get high. I guess it worked fine when there was other people around to take the bag off his head, not so well doing that when he was alone. Will visit your grave today and pour the customary Colt 45 40oz. bottle by your headstone...

If I can come across a good picture of him in the archives I will post it. He was a 6' 5'' carrot top with a big quirky got something on you smile. Miss you forever...

Every time I see a vet or active service member, first I thank them for serving then I thank them for the freedom I "do" have. I think others should do the same. People bitch about the freedoms we don't have, I think we should be thankful for the freedoms we "do" have. God Bless our military thanks to them we are THE SUPER POWER!!! Hey man there ARE worse places to live!!!

Well, I'm feeling somewhat morose today. Just lost another great freind of15 years a couple weeks back. Makes me think of how much death the drug scene has brought into my brief 34 year existence. I'm not sure if I can even remember all of them... how frakking sad is that?

2014 - Ginger Andy; MXE overdose
2013 - Kelly R. - 28yrs old; Cancer
2013 - Screech - 30yrs old;Heroin overdose
2012 - Kyle - 17yrs old; hung herself
2011 - Big Phil - 29yrs old; cocaine + heart defect
2011 - Ian H. - 25yrs old; Polydrug/legal highs overdose
2010 - Big Seano; 28yrs old;polydrug overdose, died in my arms
2010 - Donna - 41yrs old; went out with brain cancer whilst on LSD

Screw this, I can't do this anymore... :'(

Last edited:
my mom died of a heroin overdose alone in the back of a shitty fucking buick in the middle of nowhere. that's all i know. the only picture i have to post is a grave stone but i don't want to get that intimate with all you junkie fucks on the account of all the incriminating bullshit i plan to do on this site, no offense. idk i'm pretty deep in the shit myself and don't really know how it'd be if ma was around today. could kill her or it could of been a weirdo sid vicious kind of relationship. well here's to you mom, live on in infamy in some back page drug discussion board. i'm sure you'd think it kind of funny or sad enough to laugh about.

when i was 17, i lost a friend Andy Davidson who i knew from preschool and always hung out and skateboarded, who went to a different high school, and died of a speedball overdose, and his "friend" left the scene without calling the cops because he was afraid of getting in trouble.....stupid chicago laws back then, then about a month ago my friend Matt Oneill, who i smoked pot with for the first time, died of an appartment benzo, adderall, heroin overdose, ill never really know, but we kept in close contact and he actually called me that night to come over and party in the city, but i said no because i had work in the morning, early. He got really mad at me and i was worried so i called another best friend and he said to stay away from those drugs, which i did and the next night i found out he locked himself in his room, and did the drugs, overdosed and passed. 31 years old, what a waste of a life, he had so much going for him too.....at least he is with his dad now, which probably made him go to the level he was at, his dad was a vietnam vet, who he would always talk about and his storys that matt told me about his experience were mind blowing. I just hope they are watching out for their family, friends, and are in a paradise. I hope for Andy and Matt that they had some reason for this to happen. Maybe it saved my life, because i have touched h since his death. I also think of the consequences before doing stuff now. I pray for their family and like they always say, "Only the good die young"

My friend's uncle drank himself to death. I really looked up to the guy, he was kind of a father figure type. Cool Native American who always told me to hold my head up high, and was funny as fuck and great to hang with. Rip.

My father. Died from liver failure after years of boxed wine and poly drug use. Rip.

My step grandfather. Drank himself into near comas ever day, and developed onset Alzheimer. Died during a house fire in January last year. Rip

Dizzy, a friend of a friend. I didn't know the guy, but if she liked him, he must have been one hell of a person. Died from a bad batch of chems. Rip

Zack. After dealing with gender identity, drugs, abuse, and sexuality, he hung himself. Possibly murdered. Rip

My friend's uncle drank himself to death. I really looked up to the guy, he was kind of a father figure type. Cool Native American who always told me to hold my head up high, and was funny as fuck and great to hang with. Rip.

My father. Died from liver failure after years of boxed wine and poly drug use. Rip.

My step grandfather. Drank himself into near comas ever day, and developed onset Alzheimer. Died during a house fire in January last year. Rip

Dizzy, a friend of a friend. I didn't know the guy, but if she liked him, he must have been one hell of a person. Died from a bad batch of chems. Rip

Zack. After dealing with gender identity, drugs, abuse, and sexuality, he hung himself. Possibly murdered. Rip

Im sorry for your losses. Ive had a bunch of close people die so i know its not easy. I hope you are doing well!!

I will try to get these right:
Micah car accident drinking & driving
Dan (Danimal) & Mike four wheeling accident drinking & driving
Jack car accident alcohol & cocaine
Nick heroin overdose
Paul drinking & driving
TJ possible heroin overdose
His brother Connor drinking & driving motorcycle accident
John heroin overdose
Lexie heroin overdose

Its sad that I know there are more but I can't recall at this moment.

Fare the well we love you more than words can tell....

Drugs are awful. That make you feel like a god at first.But rob your spirit last. Rip to Johnny , alcohol. Drank his brains out on his birthday at a club . Got kicked out and passed out in the cold outside while his party friends continued to party inside.

shelly- suicide by OD
mike- fucked up on xanax while drivin
zach- hit n run by drunk driver
jimmy- liver failure from bangin
jessica- OD
sonny- suicide by OD
jessica- drunk drivin
little brandon- suicide
april- OD

1235244_1486667751547426_7489911943372345570_n.jpg

Rip Thomas Suicide

10624001_10153633368658135_5047661506337110341_o.jpg

Rip Andy - Overdose

Last edited:
Rest in pizza, Jeremy Lee Rutt.

17 years old. Xanax, alcohol, and a fight with his girlfriend. such a fucking shame, he knew better than this. How the fuck...

Rest in pizza, Jeremy Lee Rutt.

17 years old. Xanax, alcohol, and a fight with his girlfriend. such a fucking shame, he knew better than this. How the fuck...

Before you make commets like this you should know what you're talking about, jeremy was in the hospital on life support for 3 days they did a drug test and he tested negative for drugs only an hour after he shot himself. He had a bad childhood that led up to his death, his mother and father were evil people. Jeremy should of been stong enough to handle the fight with his girlfriend, but he wasn't on drugs when he killed himself... which is probably why he shot himself he should of never stopped smoking weed! R.I.PEACE Jers.

I tried to post a picture with no luck.

This is dedicated to my friend, Quincey. He committed suicide by overdose on saturday.. no words. I'm sorry you felt so shitty about everything Quincey, if only I had done something to help you, or if you had sent me a message before deciding to take your life. The streets were unkind to you but I hope you'll always know we care about you, and then some. Maybe one day we'll get to hang out and toke up again like old times. Your short life was hard but now you don't have to hurt anymore buddy. :(

RIP Quincey G.
5/2/91 - 5/30/15

This one is for Ian J, or mysticotaku on aim/ irc way back when. You opened my eyes to a world I needed to see, you gave me the tools to transcend from the falsehoods of everyday life and to accept truth at face value instead of believing lies.

Your untimely passing in 08 haunts me to this very day. I am not mad at you for taking that lethal combo of dextromethorphan and methadone, but that day your brother died inside as did we all. The so-called Christians that you had to live with when you came to my area are have been facing the fact the fact they played a key part in your final downward spiral. I was broke, living in that hellhole of a college but I would go days without so I knew that even though you were on the streets you'd have food, some phone minutes and and a pack of marlboros. I even got my roommate to agree to have given you the couch before you moved back to live with your mom.

Its a shitty deal how the world will devour you, chew you up and spit you back out. I know how much you were hurting. I did everything I could to help, but the help you really needed was beyond my reach.

Last edited:
^ Even though I don't know the whole story, what you have written here paints a very sad picture indeed. I am sorry for the loss of life and for all the suffering his death caused.