• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ordering large amounts of K

PeyoteK

Ex-Bluelighter
Anyone any experience of ordering large amounts of Ketamine? In the UK Ketamine is legal to possess and I intend to order some more soon. However, most of the places only sell kilograms. The only offence you can be charged with relating to Ketamine is "conspiracy to supply a class A drug" if you have a tablet presser and try and pass K tablets off as fake E. I have no intention of doing this but still, a kilo is a lot of K! Anyone any ideas about this?

I live in US and, although K is illegal, it is schedule III, so it isn't heroin or anything. I was going ot order some from overseas but, as you said, the smallest quantity was 1 kg and that IS a lot of K. I backed out on the deal because I was afraid that a shipment so large had a really good chance of getting flagged by customs. Since you are in UK, what the hell, go for it.

True enough K isn't mentioned in the Misuse of Drugs Act - not common enough yet I guess and a bugger to get round here.....I have to get in touch with friends in London to get it and that comes from India! Congrats on finding a source....I'm gonna have to look harder......

I came very close to doing the same thing a few weeks ago. I was at the point where I was about to send a money transfer to a chemical supply house in China for 1kg.
I backed out because you can still get nailed under the medicines act. I do not know the details but basically although K is legal to posses etc it is not legal to buy it unless you have the correct import permits etc etc and also a permit to actually buy pharmaceuticals.
the sentence would not be as steep as it would be for buying an illegal drug but it's still a criminal record and jail term.
It is tempting at £400 for 1 kg but it is just not worth it in the end.
Bricoleur.

Nah, it's perfectly legal to import "small" quantities of K for personal use from foreign chemical suppliers. The home office told me that when i contacted them.
Nothing illegal about it but the police *might* investigate you just to check you arn't making fake E tablets.

Incidentally i must've dropped on the greatest chinese supplier on earth. Sent me a free 5 gram sample. He even paid the postage.
Can't find the guy anymore which is a shame. What a star that guy was.

OK, first, you dont talk about this shit on the fucking bored ok? none of you have the skill to pull off something like that, and i assure you your little candy raver asses dont need that much fucking k, and your ignorance will screw over the people that know what they are doing. So dont try it and dont talk about it on a public bored god dammit, i bet YOU found out about it from someone else talking about it here, and by the same token some other little fag raver is gonna see this and think gee i have to get in on this oh wow golly gee thats cool.
You do NOT need that much AT ALL. and you will get caught anyway you guys just think you can mail it to your house, ill laugh when you get caught. Also sometimes these places know that stupid ravers think they can order all this shit and get ahead in life, and they intentionally take something else like sugar or a weird chemical and send you that instead of k, it costs them less and they already have your money so they dont care. they also are stupid, they lable the package as something like teddy bear or incense and then customs opens it and sees a huge bag of powder, and ill explain right now what will happen, they will ship it to what is called the postal inspector labratory, and they will take a sample of it and anylize it using things like GC/MS, IR, reg chromatography, reagent reaction, and others, and without a doubt if they DO send you ketamine they will find out and have a full lab report on how there was a whole kg of ketamine in a box labled "incense" going to your house, and then guess wwhat? no more than 5 hours after this your house gets raided, your taken to a dea holding cell, and they go through your house looking for ANYTHING incriminating, money order slips, anything on your computer, drugs, ashes, pipes, ANYTHING you wouldnt want a cop to know you have, and they will make such a huge case against you that you will have no defense, you have any weed in your house and your fucked, that gives them a use motive for the k, and if not, theres that little charge called intent to sell
As for people in other countrys, k may be legal but do you really think theyre just gonna let you have a kilogram mailed to you? no, they wont.
And please i swear to god, we dont need little raver kids trying to do this shit, your mommy will catch you if the police dont, shell raise hell about how her "smart son" was able to get this shit so easily and she, "being the well informed american that she is (god people are stupid)" will fucking scream and spout bullshit, talk to every reporter in the nation (they love reporting things like this) and try and get the whole thing shut down, its happened before in other situations and i can tell you these kids and parents are lucky i dont live near them or i would have tormented them by now. And so help me god if you get the rest of the people who have done this in trouble, i guarantee you will need to get in the witness protection program because you will have numerous people coming after you for being such a dumbass.
If you are under 18 or even 20, you have NO fucking business ordering SHIT, much less something bigtime like that. you arent smart enough to use it correctly anyway, and youll never use all of it.
------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist
Fuck Social, Screw you plur fucks, you dont need a forum for "ELMOvsTELLETUBBIES"
AIM: TheTripDoctor

Calm down man. I've forgotten more about drugs than you'll ever know.
The UK police said ordering a kilo is no offence but they may check out if i have a tablet press for making fake E tablets. The cops say the size of the order has nothing to do with it. The thing they need is lists of customers you are selling it to.
These places are serious chemical companies. Their reputation rests on the purity of their chemicals. They send out stuff with sugar in and they'll last a month.
I agree about the candyass ravers tho.

No problem about addiction. I've got plenty of K and still only ever use it once every few months.
It's addictive for around 15% of the people who use it and like it.

Firstly TheTripDoctor both Peyote,K and I are both in the UK so 99% of your post is meaningless - but then I expected that before I started to read it.
What I say on a public forum is not in your control and it never will be, so stop trying to tell me what I can and can't say.
You do not know how much K is too much K for me; you do not know what I would want so much K for so please stop making assumptions. You know nothing about me or what motivates me so stop pretending to be so smart - your only fooling your mommy.
Actually your entire angry teenager rant is based on assumptions - so much so that it has become totally fictional and boring.
Did I mention I was a candy raver? No. Did I mention I would have it delivered to my house? No. Did I say I wanted to know how to order bulk K to the US? No. Did I say I wanted your obviously fictional account of what 'really' happens when one orders K in bulk? Definately not.
Your motivation for that post is so blatant that it shows you to be boring and unsophisticated. Back off testosterone man, we are nowhere near "your turf" - so no need to worry about those profit margins.
Oh, and please stop going on about how "we are not smart enough" - your insecurity is a gaping wound for all to see.
Go back to sleep your boring me.
Bricoleur.

TheTripDoctor obviously lives in the USA where they have a "DEA". As far as I can tell, these are weird, scary, paranoid people who would dig up your grandmothers grave if they thought there was a joint buried there. And then throw her in jail. His advice is good for all those who live in the "Land of the Free" (tries not to snort derisively at the euphemism).
The UK tends to be a little slacker when it comes to "THE WAR ON DRUGS!"(shouted self-righteously in the style of a fundamentalist or other primitive life form). Certainly I've had no probs getting phentermine shipped here thru Customs and thats what they call a class C controlled substance in the Misuse of Drugs Act. Ketamine is not a controlled substance per se but in the UK it is covered by the Medicines Act. It is a POM (Prescription Only Medicine) and as such cannot be sold or supplied to anyone other than a registered medical practitioner without a doctors prescription. When it is bought outside the UK usual import/export rules apply with regards tax etc but you should be allowed to possess and not sell. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if questions were asked - I wouldn't want to do it myself as I always like a bit of notice to tidy up before visitors come round....good luck with your venture if you decide to go ahead with it! Crossing all my fingers except the ones I keep up for Customs and Excise.................
PS approx how much are they charging you for the kg?
[This message has been edited by paddyboy (edited 21 July 2001).]

paddyboy wrote:
PS approx how much are they charging you for the kg?
Perhaps we should take this off the forum - you never know what some people might assume. paddyboy PM me if you like.
Bricoleur.

I don't like ordering large amounts of K either but that's the smallest the suppliers will sell. There are a few who might sell half a kilo.
Price varies tremendously. From £100-500 a kilo.

In practise the UK police ignore ketamine unless you try selling it as fake E.

FYI, this is straight from one of China's chem suppliers:
On May 18,2001
The Ketamine HCL is now a controlled drug in China. Only 4 manufacturers in China get
license to manufacture this drug, exporters have to get export license to export this drug.
To apply for export license, the importer will have to send to the exporter the following
documents:
i) If the Ketamine is a controlled drug, the importer will have to send the exporter the
import license.
ii)If the Ketamine is NOT a controlled drug, the importer will have to send the exporter a
guarantee, certifying that the Ketamine HCL will be trade legally.

The new chinese law doesn't apply to personal importers like me, I wouldn't have to send them anything but the money.
That's why they prefer sending amounts of at least a kilogram now, the new licensing makes it uneconomical for them to bother with smaller amounts.

paddyboy, your post really cracked me up, thanks
smile.gif

------------------
You gotta be a bad girl in this world to be heard...

ok, now everyone at bluelight knows how cool england and all you "blokes" are. we all think ur "sooper dooper 3lit3" by ordering that much k and being a super cool tony montana drug dealer. you obviously knew the answer before you posted the question and you just wanted us all to think ur great becuz u can get a kilo of k.
------------------
"When I die, I'd like to be reborn as myself"
-HUGH HEFNER