• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

I got played by this girl and some people I used to know last year. They robbed my house and stole my car when I was nodded out after we smashed. I got my car back but the other things of sentimental value are gone.

Ive been jacked a couple of times. Both by friends I knew and trusted. One of them I've known since I was 12. Oh well, you live and you learn.

But one time, I had 30 perc 10s on me, some circumstances led to people knowing I had them, it was late and I was pulling out of a dark drive and my car hit something, some guy is standing there screaming that I had hit his dog. I hopped out, devastated, he seemed so for real. And before I knew it he had punched me in the temple and had a knife semi stuck into my stomach. He told me to get the pills, I turned to reach for them and he stuck the knife to my throat and told me to just tell him where they were. I'm 120 girl, he didn't need to cut me, I'd have given him the bottle.

But anyway, he got them and I drove home. Not even realizing that I had been cut until I got home and my white shirt was mostly red. I finally cried when I was in the safety of my own home. Shit was scary. Could have died. I'm still mad about the scar right in my $1300 stomach/rib/side tattoo. But whatever, I'm alive. And was right back at it the next week. Drugs are a hell of a thing.

Worse part, everyone keeps saying my own dad set me up. I don't believe it though, just think he told the wrong person that I was holding.

we sold pills and accepted fake money... ugg.... that one sucked... wtf do u do? nothing... suck it up and learn a lesson

25k in cash was the biggest lick I've ever "heard of"
A backpack full of pills was next