• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Thank you very much man.I just wanted to ask you how many grams of freebase do you get?and doest it costs more than normal cocaine?if not, how can people make an profit from freebase cocaine?If yes, how much more does freebase cocaine costs than normal cocaine?

We're not here to help you start your crack empire, dude. No price discussion.

If you are preparing freebase from cocaine HCl, you will always get less than you started with, because you are removing the HCl that comprises part of the cocaine salt's mass.

I would imagine most people make a profit by selling the freebase to 'base-heads' at a large markup, 200% to 500% or more.

hi all and i have been reading this thread for years,
ive been back off the wagon a few years now after 6-7 years clean,
back in about 2000-2001 i was buying grams of coke powder from dealers who were selling pre made rocks and dark,
but myself and everyelse at the time and that area were washing up there own freebase,
as a hardcore junkie at the time (light & dark) i used to wash my coke with ammonia but only the heat method,
i never new of the cold method before i saw this page,

can anyone tell me what the difference with the method i used compared to the le junk method IE what is taken out and what is left in in the heat method,
most times i would cook up the white in the car always with ammonia,
i would use 1 large spoon desert spoon preferred for space,
i would put some ammonia in the spoon and warm,then place a gram of coke into the spoon and heat the mix,
very soon a yellow goo/paste would form and with a smaller tee spoon handle i would scrape the yellow goo/paste towards the back of the spoon
which i would hold at an angle so i can get all of the gear out of the liquid,
i would then place the (by now already drying washed coke on some paper to properly dry),
most times i would give it 10 minutes to dry on kitchen towls being carefull not to lose any coke on the paper ie i never rubbed it just rolled it carefully arround,
the coke i was getting then was decent even though it was cut,
i always got a decent ammount back though i never weighed it,
compared to the rocks you could buy of any dealer this stuff whould blow your head off,

im just wondering what the more informed think of this method,
and how pure is the freebase compared to street crack,
also what else is in the final product apart from coke,

im trying to get some nice coke powder at the moment as the rocks around are crap,
im wanting to try the cold method as that look's amazing,
but the method i used to use was very good itself and i would use it again as that was the best crack/freebase ive ever smoked,
some commments from anyone who has washed up using both methods,
and some info on my questions would be great,
tnx jay.

I've never used LJ's freebase method. But it's apparent that by doing so you 'filter' off lesser bases. Particularly that sub par gooey stuff (amphetamine?). Leaving you with a nice crisp cocaine base that 'crack's when smoked and gives a distinct rush of euphoria.

Hi, and thanks, Le Junk.

I met a guy who said he did this method last night with 1 gram, to get the hang of it before doing up a bit larger batch.
He had a few questions, if you don't mind.
1/ After you've swapped to a clean beaker, having collected goo- do you have to keep adding ammonia drop by drop, or can you put it in faster now?
2/ Is it normal that the goo forms on the sides of the beaker mostly, and only a touch on the stirrer? (stainless, in this case)
3/ How would one go about cleaning that gluey goo off the inside of the beaker to use it again?

Hi, and thanks, Le Junk.

I met a guy who said he did this method last night with 1 gram, to get the hang of it before doing up a bit larger batch.
He had a few questions, if you don't mind.
1/ After you've swapped to a clean beaker, having collected goo- do you have to keep adding ammonia drop by drop, or can you put it in faster now?
2/ Is it normal that the goo forms on the sides of the beaker mostly, and only a touch on the stirrer? (stainless, in this case)
3/ How would one go about cleaning that gluey goo off the inside of the beaker to use it again?

I'm a little confused with your question.

There will be 2 different substances that form during this process. One will be the yellowish goo that forms first. The goo is NOT cocaine and should be ignored. The second substance that forms will be the actual cocaine base. It's bleach white in appearance and is solid flakes to rocks.

You continue slowly adding the ammonia until the goo stops forming and the base starts forming. It's at that point you switch beakers and continue on with forming the base with ammonia in the new beaker. You can discard the oily goo in the first beaker. You need to continue slowly adding the ammonia to the new beaker until no more precipitate forms from the addition of any new ammonia. If you add any additional ammonia past the point of new precipitate forming, it will decompose your actual base.

Le Junk

My freebase method:

1 shot glass
1 microwave
Bottle of clear NON LEMON Ammonia
Coke (I usually did about 1 gram or less per batch.

Dump the coke in the shot glass
Pour enough ammonia to fill the glass half full
Microwave for 20sec at a time; each time, pull the glass out and stir 360 degrees using your hand
Usually it takes 2-3 20sec mics.
What you will end up with is a nice yellow doughnut looking piece of base
Use a knife to carefully pull it out of the mix and put on paper towel
Wait 10min, turn it, 10min it's dried and ready to go

This method made the bell ring (any base user knows what I mean)

I haven't used coke in over 7 years but when I did everyone was impressed with my base.

HELP!!!
A 'close friend' of mine was trying the ammonia method to make some stones... And he place the powder in a MARTINI glass, then poured water into glass. unfortunately.. the water went out other side of sloped glass along with most of his powder! any way to recover this off the counter?? then he add ammonia to the remaining solution in the glass, which turned cloudy, stirred and didnt get anyhing back...PLEASEb Advise, any suggestions are appreciated. thnx in advance

~Ultra-Violet [Girl POWA~!] <3

Last edited:
I never used the ammonia process even though I know it's the best. Anyway, in my little cocaine (6-7 months) cocaine smoking spree, I would have access to magnificient quality cocaine, rocks that crushed into fishscale, so it made for some awesome hits....I had a bottle for contact lens liquid filled with water, a crooked spoon so it would stay still horizontally. I'd crush the coke with a lighter if not already powdered (very rarely would it come as a powder), add half the quantity of coke in baking soda, squirt some water in the spoon so there was water over the pile of powder but just slighlty, but enough for a slight boil to happen. Stir with a butter knife, slowly approach the spoon I picked up from my turned on lighter and stop when the top of the liquid would suddenly form a white crust.

I'd let that sit for 5 minutes, push away the crust with the knife on a sheet of printer paper, put that sheet of paper with the now freebase in the freezer for 5 minutes until it became a bit more solid, then let it dry some more 5-10 minutes (hard to wait I know). Then I'd smoke it the only way we could around here, even if we had this kickass guy and his stuff and fast delivery system, crack pipes were unobtainable. I'd use a weed pipe with some cigarette ash filling the bowl and put a little ball to test if the whole thing was fine to smoke, and if it was, well....you know the rest.

It's not rocket science. I just suddenly fiended a little bit for freebase now, thanks a lot...8( (the guy suddenly decided one day not to deliver to me anymore, typical paranoid cokehead behaviour, I've always paid cash, was never a trouble, lived close to him...suddenly I wasn't allowed to call anymore...eh, saves me money).

HELP!!!
A 'close friend' of mine was trying the ammonia method to make some stones... And he place the powder in a MARTINI glass, then poured water into glass. unfortunately.. the water went out other side of sloped glass along with most of his powder! any way to recover this off the counter?? then he add ammonia to the remaining solution in the glass, which turned cloudy, stirred and didnt get anyhing back...PLEASEb Advise, any suggestions are appreciated. thnx in advance

~Ultra-Violet [Girl POWA~!] <3

I wouldn't know where to begin with getting the stuff off the counter. Perhaps, let it dry and then scrape it up with a razor blade. Regarding the adding of ammonia, it takes several additions of ammonia before the solution starts to produce any actual freebase. That is why you continue to add the ammonia very slowly to first get rid of any crap that sticks to the stir rod before the actual freebase starts forming last.

Le Junk

I wouldn't know where to begin with getting the stuff off the counter. Perhaps, let it dry and then scrape it up with a razor blade. Regarding the adding of ammonia, it takes several additions of ammonia before the solution starts to produce any actual freebase. That is why you continue to add the ammonia very slowly to first get rid of any crap that sticks to the stir rod before the actual freebase starts forming last.

Le Junk

thanks, appreciate the response

swim is finding it hard to locate the ammonia 10% can only find 9.5% or 33% what would u suggest?

Last edited:
Whatever doesn't stick to the copper coat hanger is junk?

NO! The initial goo that sticks to the copper is junk. The next thing to form on the copper will be the bleach white freebase. From that point on, anything that forms in the water will be freebase and that may or may not stick to the rod. Regardless, once the freebase starts to form, it's all freebase from that point on until no more precipitate forms from the addition of ammonia.

Le Junk