• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Identification of "Red Jungle DMT" Thread

Glad to see that my work has spread around :)

I'm done editting the post in the DMT Nexus thread, and a printable pdf copy is available on on the third page (same as delysid's link right above this).

I imagine I'll write an update when more conclusive MS and NMR results come in, but I that as it stands, it's a pretty comprehensive summary of what we know at present. There's a post on the third page by someone who's had a lot of experience with the stuff. His thoughts on the matter seem to jibe pretty well with the available data outlined in my summary.

Bump for updates? Has anyone been following this topic in general on the internet who could give a bit of a tl;dr (is there even anything conclusive to say?)

I recently became interested in this mystery as it's new to me, and there's such a tangle of information out there. I'd love to hear from anyone who has a take on what we know and what we don't know about what's in the "Red Jungle DMT" / "Jungle Spice".

From my memory red "jungle spice" is supposedly mostly DMT that's just got waxes and plant fats. Based on analysis of white, yellow and red DMT, the red was the least pure in terms of DMT content but seems to be the most potent anecdotally. This was from the Nexus..

From my experience I'd argue there is definitely something different with the stuff. It's often more potent than pure DMT and forceful. It doesn't seem to have a gentle nature, I personally haven't messed with it too much just based off what I've seen and heard from those around me.

Generally people either love jungle spice or hate it.

Typically when I have jungle spice it's soaked onto dried parsley leaf at a 1:1 or 2:3 (jungle spice/leaf w/w) and even though it's only half purity roughly it's still just as potent w/w as other forms of DMT.

Another thing is the smell... Pure DMT has no smell. Yellow waxy DMT can vary from mothballs to lilacs. But goddamn certain batches of jungle spice smell like death, rotting fish, just nasty.. Maybe that's another reason I don't fux wit it much :/

-GC

The white DMT I extracted had always had a sort of different floral smell IME.

^^^That floral smell comes from the tiniest amount of yellow oil that will come through. Sometimes it's visible sometimes it's not, it doesn't take much to leave that smell but if you re-X a few times it will disappear.

-GC

Is it? Mine was always snow white so I never bothered further work with it except vaping it...