• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Identification of "Red Jungle DMT" Thread

hey what about if you have very fine powder? I hear something about a v-shaped vessel for growing crystals out of this?

How big does the seed crystal have to be? Suppose it is only 10mg, is that big enough?

you gotta ask youkai about the v shaped vessel. that was his technique i believe.

A 10mg seed should be fine.

To tell you the truth i have just dropped a string in to shot glass full of dmt saturated naptha and crystals grew all around it

and another pic:
82742d1207345573-beautiful-dmt-crystals-pics-02.jpg

you can use diethyl either to pull the jungle spice as well. its found in premium starter fluids.

yeh i know.

the whole point is i want to use xylene to pull whtever it does from the basified soup. Then ill evap the xylene and take the remainng product and disolve it in a bit of naphtha (supposedly red jungle spice is not soluble in nahtha).
And then reeze/precip as i would normally do.

Im hoping this will allow me to clean a product made with a xylene pull (jungle spice)

oh, and the V shaped containe ris for purification. the yellow stuff falls to the point of the V and the cleaner crystals grow in the mroe open area. ever notice how te BOTTOM of your crystals are dirtier?

here is a good pic showing what youkai is talkin about
dmtsnowflakeur1.jpg

So I was reading this thread and finally decided to try the "Jungle DMT" I extracted with Xylene a while ago from M. Hostilis. I washed it twice with naptha to try and get any remaining DMT out so it would be just the unknown alkaloid.

My final product was a brown waxy solid, much like the picture of the brown alkaloid from that dmt-nexus.com link that was posted (awesome thread by the way).

I smoked 25mg of it, and though it kind of tasted like DMT it was far far harsher. I almost thought I was going to cough it out for a couple of seconds. It was very active at this level (DMT wouldn't of been very active at 25mg), which makes me wonder what it actually is... It felt kind of like DMT, but definitely different. I believe I could distinguish between it and DMT in a blind test.

First, I don't get much open eye patterning with DMT. I get bizarre sharp vision, and almost doubling of things, but not patterning. With this everything started flowing and fractaling very wildly, it was almost a little overwhelming.

Lying down with my eyes closed also resulted in fast flowing visuals, but I didn't enter the full dmt world with rooms and spinning circles I usually get.

Interesting experience, I'm thinking of trying it with some Harmaline to lengthen it to really feel what it's like. It's my opinion that smoked DMT with Harmaline is so much better, so we'll see how it is with this.

Anyone else try any of the brown non-dmt from a xylene extract?

Im getting some myself but i dont know what to do with it, i dont really want to smoke it with out knowing too much about it.

samadhi_smiles said:
^ I love that picture.

ah well you should convert that HCL (a bit at least) into freebase with some water and NaOH and a coffee filter. Then smoke about 45mg (large dose) of it and HANG ON! It takes a moment longer than DMT to kick on (its trippy like that), you set down the pipe and are like oh this is going to be gentle....THEN BOOM!!!!!! you are breaking through and seeing entities just like DMT. Then if you're me, in spring 2007 in NC tripping on the floor of your living room you stand up and look at your hands while you sweep them across the room collecting the visual diamonds in your visual field. Once you have all of them in your hands you THROW them against the wall and HEAR them tinkle and shatter against the walls as they break into a million pieces!!!!

Jaw DROPPING!!!! :)

And please do try IM DPT+Ketamine. I had a ONE HOUR LONG ORGASM of ecstasy on that combination!!!! =D <3

That sounds fucking amazing. I also love those DMT crystals, that stuff even looks sacred!

Well, I can almost guarantee you that it's a tryptamine closely related to DMT. I certainly feels like it. So I'd say it has a good safety threshold, but that's just a guess. I'm still getting around to trying it smoked with an MAOI. It's on my list, but the list is so large, haha.

Personally I'm NOT sure only washing with naphtha will result in pure compound without chromatographic separation.

There's a gc/ms at my university. If I can just climb through the air ducts.......

:D

well.. someone get the purest sample posible and send it to roger's freind me. its probably not illegal yet so youd be strait just telling the professors your examining an unknown substance.

then you can name it after yourself..

Unknown compounds are indeed not illegal yet. But a part of red jungle dmt could be DMT, right? I don't think it is known yet whether it's one or more compounds.