View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MBDB (Butylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like it could be incredible. The duration should coincide with the stimulant effect of the B1 and cover it up completely.

Swim thinks he may have underdosed as he took 200mg at once in the beggining and he got a good mdma like roll
All of swims friends tried it at the same dose and all almost swore it was mdma
so i guess it was m1 after all.

I’d also like to add it reminded me of pure amphetamine when insufflating it. It’s more fluffy and less moist but still has that sort of gasoline smell. B1 is the lightest material I’ve ever dealt with.

Yeah, 1 g of B1 looks like so much more when next to 1 g of B1. I'm assuming the B1 is much less dense.

Trying B1 for the first time tonight. I am not expecting anything amazing, but intend to combine it and M1 and would like to determine a base level for both.

Hey guys,

I´m considering taking it tonight for the first time...

I'm a 100kg male, who took MDMA 8 nights ago- what do you suggest as a starting dose (orally)??

Do you think my tolerance will be impacted negatively by my recent MDMA use?

[Don't incriminate yourself, please :)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Joanmiro I would expect you'll be fine tolerance-wise although there might be some psychological tolerance since you had an empathogen experience recently and it's kind of fresh in memory...

It's best with new substances to check your reaction with 1/10th the amount of a normal dose, you can do this the very same day although it's less conclusive that way.... a normal starting dose would lie around 100 mg I think but that is pretty light. You might want to supplement with another 50-100 mg at the 1 hour point because of that. So 200 mg total would be ok, probably - certainly if you test the waters a bit on forehand.

Yeah, 1 g of B1 looks like so much more when next to 1 g of B1. I'm assuming the B1 is much less dense.

So are you saying B1 looks less dense than B1 or do you mean that B1 seems to be less dense than B1? ;)

Solipsys- thanks for the quick response. I think I'm gonna start with just a taste to be sure of no bad allergy/reaction then, if all goes well, start with a 150 mg dose followed by a 50mg boost at the hour marker. Though, I hope it goes well, considering my weight, I usually need more of a substance than my less beefy buddies :D

Sounds like a plan, then!

You might want to read up on controlling the body energy/high/stimulation it produces
since it is quite complex material. The short story would be that I think it forcefully opens
you up but you need to let it flow by sitting down, relax and just communicate with it in
a manner. I can't explain but it can feel a bit harsh, best to do then is "listen to what it
has to say" and not creating too unstabile an environment.

Best wishes, joanmiro - I hope you'll have a worthwhile experience :)

Yeah I've read a ton of reports on it-

Will report back!

thanks again Solipsys!

Last edited:
I have used M1 maybe 8-10 times. I soon found that I needed around 250mg in one 1st dose to 'break through' otherwise I just didn't get any euphoria or MDMA like magic. Judging from my M1 experiences I think organicshroom maybe be correct that the bk-MDxx's need a large 1st dose to hit the peak.

1st question, past experiences with M1 redosing after the peak is wearing off only makes a jittery/anxious state. There is no bringing back the peak or euphoria/magic. However I have noticed from reading this thread that most people here are re-dosing very early into the effects. Does taking a booster dose at say T+90min while you are still high and not yet comming down, does this actually keep the high going longer or just make a worse jittery feeling? I am asking for M1, B1 and M1 + B1 combos.

If I was to find a small amount of B1 & M1 (and didn't have enough for different dosing experiments) what is the best way to use? I never bother to redose on M1 after it wears off because it just makes the feelings jittery/sketch does B1 redose better or combos of M1+B1 redose better?

Others have suggested a combo of M1+B1 is very good such as 3:1 M1 to B1 ratio or something similar in a one big dose. I have never yet done B1 (only M1) However if I did happen to get some (I won't have enough to try different combos ect) Solipsys seems to suggest B1 on it's own taken in a good strong dose has a magic that is nice if you can control it and get over the initial jittery sage. If I was to take 200-250mg of B1 and try and see if I enjoy it can I then take some M1 (say 250mg) Like 1.5 or 2 hours later to still get the good M1 euphoria & MDMA like magic or will I just get jittery side effects like when you try to boost M1??

I feel butylone is the most potent of the bks. Makes me high at 100-150 mgs. Very stimulating and fun. But it also has the most side effects. When I take it I have to go to the toilet a bit too often. Appetite supresion is huge and the comedown is big too. So even though the main effects are good I think I'm going to keep it just to try it in small qualtities mixed with its sisters methylone and mephedrone.

Last edited:
You have to be careful with butylone if your prone to anxiety or don't like the over stimulation. As it's the worse compound for this that I have tried. Also the situation is very important as I've had moments of dysphoria with B1. On it's own not many people write home about it, but it has merit in combination.

I liked the main effects but I got dysphoria as soon as they went away and the dysphoria stayed for a while...As you say I'll see how it goes in combination.

I sampled bk-mdbd for the first time last night with a good friend. I insuflated ~120 mgs over an hour and truly enjoyed it. I STRONGLY dislike stimulants, and I find MDMA to be VERY overwhelming (in a wonderful way), but bk-mdbd was PERFECT for being social and just chillin and talkin with a friend.

I would describe bk-mdbd as milidly stimulating and mildly rolley with mild euphoria. Its like the perfect drug for taking if you dont really want to feel like YOUR ON DRUGS but you want a little lift to the evening. I hope all of that ramble made sense, but yes I really enjoyed it <3

Ahh, my friend on occasion borrows some of mine to insufflate and it gives him stimulation and talkativeness - basically made him gregarious, but he doesn't really enjoy it as a drug either or something. This is a weird one, can definitely be a struggle to find out what is worthwhile in all it's intents and purposes.

don't like this one at all.
i guess it's the lack of dopaminergic activity and the crappy body load :\

ive never tried butylone but from all ive read it seems like its purpose is to mainly be an adjunct to methylone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.