• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-4 Thread

From my experience this chemical is without major visuals. It's more like head and body psychedelic. Over all I enjoy it's effects... bit long lasting but I had longer lasting chem's. I didn't vomit but body load was little too much than I've used too. Definitely giving this chem a try again.

My 2C-T-4 was obtained in 2003 and has had independent lab analysis to confirm authenticity. To my knowledge, this was a fairly limited batch. I do not know how many others made the rounds...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ No supplier discussion of any kind, guys... past, present, or future. Posts edited.

Church said:
^ No supplier discussion of any kind, guys... past, present, or future. Posts edited.

My bad, I thought it was vague enough.

It's just that no one needs to know how you obtained it, that's all. Whether it was vague or explicit is not the real focus of the matter here.

Church said:
It's just that no one needs to know how you obtained it, that's all. Whether it was vague or explicit is not the real focus of the matter here.

Cool, no big issue;)

2c-t-4 felt a lot like a trippy methylone. Unlike methylone, the euphoria felt natural, never forced or synthetic. Parts of the trip were very cosmic, out of body feeling not noted in other 2c's.

Sounds interesting. SwiKm got a gram and hasnt been able to give it a try yet....thinking about trying 5mg first to see if it gives a threshold.

2c-t-4 felt a lot like a trippy methylone. Unlike methylone, the euphoria felt natural, never forced or synthetic. Parts of the trip were very cosmic, out of body feeling not noted in other 2c's.

sounds lovely.
it compels me to try when before i was just keeping it as a souvenir

Morninggloryseed said:
Keep any reports coming. Many (including me) report a strange, very un-2C-Tish trip that hits more like a dissociative. Others find it a warm and visionary space like 2C-T-2 or 2C-T-7. The report in book 1 of PIHKAL from Dr. Shulgin and the above report from Thanatos to Eros are delicious.

On thing that is consistent with 2C-T-4 (besides it's inconsistency) is the potency. Full effects begin at 10-14mg for most.

That's what he said (bunny bread).

Last edited:
I have to wonder after reading this short and not quite dandy thread why this chem is still out there but 2C-T-21 is nowhere to be found...

I thought 2c-t-21 was sch. I....maybe I'm wrong. Anyways I would choose 2c-t-2 over t4 any day of the week.

2C-T-7 is schedule I. 2C-T-21 just killed a single person and garnered a lot of attention.

I got some of this on the way and should be arriving soon, I cant wait to give it a try! It was a touch choice between this and some 2C-T-2. I decided to go with the T-4 due to reports saying it is less as intense on the body. Although that was never an issue before, it seems to be a rather prominent factor as of lately. I noticed this was never an issue before till I went through a month smoking heroin and due to noticing an addiction on a substance I only meant to try once (I don't have an addictive personality at all, i have never once, till now, had an issue stopping anything I didn't want to be doing anymore) I took a relatively large dose of 2C-E (25mg) to cause a "bad" trip (nothing physically bad, just enough to get trapped and lost in dark thoughts) allowing me to see the path this was leading me and giving me the strength to stay away and get rid of all that I had left (this worked with great success).

2C-T-7 has been my favorite substance. Now, I may be a bit biased being as it gave me my first full fledged ++++ experience (never replicated, even at higher doses. Truly a set and setting influence). Yet that Mescaline like mindset it leaves me with keeps me coming back. As well as the very unique visuals. T-7 seems to be quite potent to me, and I know it is quite the opposite for many people. This, making me wonder if that is the reason some people only get mild reactions and not very visual results.

I have also seen this substance a few times said to have similar qualities to 2C-E which is probably my most ingested substance. Beautiful visuals and a great mindplace (assuming I am in a pleasant mood during ingestion). I take this more than T-7 simply due to how intense T-7 works on me. Now I am not expecting this necessarily to be anywhere near what T-7 or 2C-E did to me, if I was looking for that I would just mix the T-7 I have with the 2C-E sitting right next to it... What I am hoping for is a mellower experience, more functional than while on 2C-E or T-7 but still to have some of the great traits I have come to love in both. Again, i will be taking this without any expectations as that tends to only lessen or add disappointment to the experience. I'll have plenty to play with so there a few different experiments I have in mind to try.

I tried this twice. from 2 different batches (one from the pre-webtryp days and one coming out of Amsterdam in pills)
I don´t remember dosage, but I think it was around 14 mg both times.

What can I say.....it wasn´t bad as such. Visualy it reminded me of a toned down version of 2ct2. I did have CEVs and OEVs and "breathing", colours were enhanced.

it diffenetily was visual, and still I´d say it´s the least visual 2c I have tried.

I didn´t get nausea or any other kind of body load, as far as I remember.

its interesting what Igor writes about it being dissociative. Because that´s actualy what I have been thinking too, without being able to put a finger on it.
Becuse I don´t have that much experience with dissociatives.

it´s not really a fun party drug as such, that´s for sure.

there is something really wierd about 2ct4, I haven´t experienced on other phenethylamines. So I do think it´s actualy kind of worthwhile to try.

So what is suggested dose for the first time with this chemical? I think I will start with 12 mg.
I am somewhat sensitive to 2Cs, and 16 mg of 2C-E is a very good dose for me.

If 16 mg 2C-E is good for you I think that 12 mg 2C-T-4 should be just enough .

Ok, thank you. Maybe I will do a little less, like 10 mg.
At what time after ingestion comedown starts/peak occurs?

I really hope to experiment with this compound in the near future, but I don't have proper setting. :\