• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

^

2iu70gm.jpg

i'm watching This Is the End, and i'm 90 percent sure james franco has a picture of lindsey wixon's mouth on his wall. by terry richardson.

The android cop show that premieres tonight will be at least the fifth new US cop show in the past 3 months.

They even found a way to turn The Legend of Sleepy Hollow into a cop show.

This may be considered the golden age of TV drama, but US network TV is still, at best, several decades behind the times (and at worst, a tool of mass oppression).

Background music for suspenseful or sentimental moments in TV shows has got to go.
I don't mind it during montages or scenes without speech, but for everything else it's so overwhelming that I can barely hear the dialogue. And it's so tacky! Especially the sentimental stuff. Every scene that involves a neglected child or scorned lover gets a soporific piano score. How is nobody sick of these scenes?

I find that there's an inverse relationship between the amount of background music and the quality of the show. Breaking Bad and the Wire have virtually no music during dialogue, while for garbage like Dexter it's nearly incessant.

^ i haven't really been bothered by it on tv shows, but then i don't watch much current stuff.

however, i am constantly distracted and annoyed by it in films directed by clint eastwood.

^ i haven't really been bothered by it on tv shows, but then i don't watch much current stuff.

however, i am constantly distracted and annoyed by it in films directed by clint eastwood.

Here, for instance, a good scene from Fringe that, in my opinion, is lessened by the musical background, especially at 3:32:

Notice also in that clip that Australians are not always good at sounding American, but that's another rant altogether.

whayat? i hare narthing wrarng een dait veedeeyiow, darn eet.

;)

I'm a bit fucked up [addiction wise] and not really in the best place in my life. Pretty much at one of the lowest points. Definitely not in a spot where I'd start a relationship or be ready to be in one. I was wondering though, if I were to get clean and to clean up my life, I know it's a long shot, but what do you guys think of my chances of getting a date with Jennifer Lawrence? If not a full date what about a dance together? You can tell I'm on drugs because of the delusional nature of my question.

Think the chances are as good as one in a million? Not sure if they're even that good. I mean she's a beautiful, talented, famous actress who has her picture plastered all over the country. Actually the world as I imagine the Hunger Games is global.

I once saw Julia Stiles in person. I stood a few feet from her. She was even prettier in person than on camera. Maybe I'll see Jennifer Lawrence somewhere someday.

^give it up, bro. i hear she kicks puppies between takes on the set.

even in this current state of health, you're too good for her.

I'm a bit fucked up [addiction wise] and not really in the best place in my life. Pretty much at one of the lowest points. Definitely not in a spot where I'd start a relationship or be ready to be in one. I was wondering though, if I were to get clean and to clean up my life, I know it's a long shot, but what do you guys think of my chances of getting a date with Jennifer Lawrence? If not a full date what about a dance together? You can tell I'm on drugs because of the delusional nature of my question.

Think the chances are as good as one in a million? Not sure if they're even that good. I mean she's a beautiful, talented, famous actress who has her picture plastered all over the country. Actually the world as I imagine the Hunger Games is global.

This would make an excellent movie. Some random guy's pursuit of an unobtainable starlet. I never watch love-type movies, but I'd watch a non-sappy version of that (I don't mean a date-type romantic comedy, but a pseudo-creepy stalker film, without the violence).

And, I should add, the courtship would take place not after you clean yourself up, but while you've got a habit. A habit to a novel substance. Which you synthesize in your RV.

You'd devise a way to use the substance to break the ice with the unobtainable woman. And you're in!

I thought you said you were married.

Max Power!
empty your pm

did you open the xmas pressie i sent you, or what?

Just started watching Dollhouse. How does a series that good get canceled? How were its ratings not sky high?

Formulaic tripe like Law & Order and CSI Miami (filmed in LA) runs for a decade, but this series can't get a third season? It's better than 99% of the stuff on TV.

man, i'm not even that malicious with people i dislike quite a lot. why would i hurt a friend? :( this lack of trust is genuinely upsetting, bro. it's a massive collection of film scripts, labelled as unproduced films, many were eventually made, even if updated from those versions. there are some surprising sequels in there.

so there, enjoy and share as you please. :\ i'll go sit in the corner for a bit.