Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

So how come no one ever mentioned to me how fucking hilarious Trailer Park Boys or Curb Your Enthusiasm is
I've been watching both lately and laughing my ass off

I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I replied with a gif I thought you would like
ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU, GARSH

At the time of that comment, you hadn't sent the gif yet. I think MonsieurGrunge would enjoy it more. I was hoping for some ironic /pol/ shitposting.

*Black Nationalist Flag*

Oh so in other words you'd like me to red pill the shit outta you?

*Tips fedora*

qoisr5.jpg

Upboat for you, good sir!

Oh god, this is ironic shitposting/meme spouting of the highest degree. I'd infract both of us if I wasn't worried it'd ruin our relationship. <3

Sunday - last episode of BB after 5 wonderful seasons.

Wednesday night - watched last episode of 30 Rock after becoming a fan late in the series. Been watching for 2 years now.

Friday night? - Getting close to finishing The Office. I saw most of Season 9 on TV, but there were a few scenes and episodes I missed including the last 4-5 episodes. After tomorrow I'll have finished that one after having started watching the series a few years ago when they first started having repeats on daily. Been about 4 years of watching that show.

Kind of sad seeing the end of the stories of so many characters I've grown to love over the season. Granted they were far apart from Liz Lemon to Walter White to Michael Scott to Jesse Pinkman to Pam and Jim Halpert to Jack Donaghy to Dwight Schrute to Hank Schrader. Great characters, great stories, great shows, great memories. Sad to see them end, but it's enjoyable seeing how things come to an end.

Sunday - last episode of BB after 5 wonderful seasons.

Wednesday night - watched last episode of 30 Rock after becoming a fan late in the series. Been watching for 2 years now.

Friday night? - Getting close to finishing The Office. I saw most of Season 9 on TV, but there were a few scenes and episodes I missed including the last 4-5 episodes. After tomorrow I'll have finished that one after having started watching the series a few years ago when they first started having repeats on daily. Been about 4 years of watching that show.

Kind of sad seeing the end of the stories of so many characters I've grown to love over the season. Granted they were far apart from Liz Lemon to Walter White to Michael Scott to Jesse Pinkman to Pam and Jim Halpert to Jack Donaghy to Dwight Schrute to Hank Schrader. Great characters, great stories, great shows, great memories. Sad to see them end, but it's enjoyable seeing how things come to an end.

Your invite should be in the mail, Carl

article-0-160B0704000005DC-228_634x632.jpg

Getting close to finishing The Office. I saw most of Season 9 on TV, but there were a few scenes and episodes I missed including the last 4-5 episodes. After tomorrow I'll have finished that one after having started watching the series a few years ago when they first started having repeats on daily. Been about 4 years of watching that show.
i've been wrapping up the office too. pretty consistent throughout. it did dip when michael left but i still enjoyed it.

watched a couple of episodes of 'orange is the new black'. it's excellent.

alasdair

Thank You Creators of Breaking Bad, The Office, and 30 Rock

i've been wrapping up the office too. pretty consistent throughout. it did dip when michael left but i still enjoyed it.

watched a couple of episodes of 'orange is the new black'. it's excellent.

alasdair

Finished The Office last night. I didn't care much for the 8th season, but I thought this last season was decent, definitely worth watching. I'm glad to have finished the series. I started watching when it was put on daily in the evenings. Saw them out of order initially, but it eventually grabbed my attention. The last episode was a little disappointing because I had heard Michael Scott came back, and while he did, he had only a handful of lines. Would have liked to have seen him a bit more.

Now finished up with 30 Rock, The Office, and Breaking Bad. In the last 5 years I've put in a lot of time watching these 3 series. With the exception of the seasons of 30 Rock and The Office that I just watched I've seen every episode of those three shows at least twice if not multiple times. I know there's a few episodes of each show that I've seen half a dozen times. Hell, I watched the season finale of Breaking Bad five times already and it ended less than a week ago.

Feels weird to know there will be no more new episodes of either show. Though it feels good to have closure on the storylines and to see how things came to be. The progress that each show made from episode 1 to the finale was incredible. The amount of joy, laughter, sadness, anxiety, excitement, and general pleasure that each show produced throughout their run is priceless.

Sad to see them go, but glad I got the chance to enjoy them. :)

Last edited:
I'm watching the X-Files for the first time. After 3 episodes, I can't figure out what the big deal is. Fringe seems much better.

^
No, keep going. The truth is out there!

I took flute lessons in elementary school. It's where I found out that I have little to no musical ability. I did learn how to play the X-Files theme song though. Nothing cooler than playing the X-Files theme song on the flute.