• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

• 5%

Votes: 66 14.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • 20%

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • 30%

Votes: 41 9.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • 60%

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • 70%

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 80%

Votes: 37 8.3%
  • 90%

Votes: 27 6.0%
  • 100% I'm the junkie extraodinaire

Votes: 40 8.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
when income-tax is payed i have about 10.000 SEK to live on each month... of those 10.000 maybe 2.500-4000 goes to cigs, beer and whiskey. i should try to keep it under 2.000 though.

I'd say between 20 and 30%. used to be higher but habits have been kicked since...

funny how you stop spending all your money on drugs and you're still broke as shit, aint it?

just sucks cause now I'm sober enough to think about how broke I am all day instead of being high and forgetting about it. :\

oh the woes of growing up..

Last edited:
I wonder how many people count pawned items and gov't cheese as income?:D

im 17 and i earn about 850 a week after tax and id spend about 750 of that on drugs

well not so much recently but i was doing that for a while

most depressing thing ever seeing your paycheck after 6 weeks: 5000 earned total so far, and then seeing your bank balance at $14 :(

fuck what you spend it on. I wanna know how you're 17 and make double what I do.

100%
i have no income so any money i get is instantly spent on weed

I'd say 80% or so, but that's with a part time job where I save as much as possible so I can afford to party on the weekends. If I worked full time and had a decent income it'd be much lower.

i dont have a job, so whatever money i get usuallly ends up going to drugs tho.

fortunately, my parents happily pay for my prescriptions, all of which are better than street drugs IMO.

ifonly said:
im 17 and i earn about 850 a week after tax and id spend about 750 of that on drugs

well not so much recently but i was doing that for a while

most depressing thing ever seeing your paycheck after 6 weeks: 5000 earned total so far, and then seeing your bank balance at $14 :(
what company pays such high dollar to 17 year old...?

I'd say about 70%, but right now I'm referring to alcohol, nicotine and THC. When I had a steady opiate connect and a constant source of money it was 90% at least.

wesmdow said:
what company pays such high dollar to 17 year old...?

My friend got a manager job at Tim Hortons at 18, was training at 17(making 13$/hr training) and was pulling in over 500 a week after tax, so I could see that there could be some out there paying that much.

Like 1%...Mostly for buying things like papers and foil. Prescribed everything that you'd want and a good familly who gives me the rest free.....

I can't imagine spending that much on drugs, anymore, haha, I used to spend 90% of 600$/w on blow and dilaudid...Im much happier with the money now.

sadly way to much.....my girl got major back problems (rods and screws) and i spend alot of money on pain killers every day

absent minded said:
this poll is totally out of whack because of all the school kiddies living off their parents. you need to make a new poll for people that pay their own bills ECT because i am very interested in this topic. i mean obviously kids that post on bluelight and their only money comes from their allowance and when they come home from college and mow their rich parents lawn spend it all on drugs.
Am I to surmise that you're mad because some peoples parents actually went out and made something of themselves? I mean, lord forbid people should actually go to college, get a good job and provide for their children. That would be horrible.

I think what he meant was what I already said in my previous post.

You need to make this thread about disposable income, not real income. This is all income after bills, utilities, et cetera. So that way we can truly put side by side those who have a steady 9-5 and those 'school kiddies'. Obviously 'school kiddies' have no bills so it's a lot better to compare to, than simply real income.

lilczey said:
sadly way to much.....my girl got major back problems (rods and screws) and i spend alot of money on pain killers every day

Lol, I don't know what you ment by this, but I assumed it was you kept yourself on the nod cause your girl got fucked up...hah

SPDemon420 said:
My friend got a manager job at Tim Hortons at 18, was training at 17(making 13$/hr training) and was pulling in over 500 a week after tax, so I could see that there could be some out there paying that much.

god damn it. taxes piss me off.

I make more than $13/hr and I still don't bring home $500 a week net. so I dunno what state you live in but your friend musta been workin mad overtime to clear $500 weekly at only $13/hr.

TSM said:
Am I to surmise that you're mad because some peoples parents actually went out and made something of themselves? I mean, lord forbid people should actually go to college, get a good job and provide for their children. That would be horrible.

No its because it makes the statistics almost useless. :) A dollar figure would show a lot more.

Ungoliath said:
Lol, I don't know what you ment by this, but I assumed it was you kept yourself on the nod cause your girl got fucked up...hah
naaaa not at all i just really smoke weed every now and again.....she takes subs for her pain..........and i don't like em......soooo most of the time shes fucked up and not me.....i do shit that doesn't come around alot......but when it does trust me i'm mangled ;)