• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

anyone come across Green ones with glock/gun imprint in the NY area? experience? oops..did i go in northwest..better repost in northeast..sorry mods.

Molly Question!

On Halloween a friend of mine gave me a pill he called "molly", I know that's supposed to be good x, right? They were all different colors and kind of cone-shaped, really hard too. Anyway, I tripped balls. Saw rainbow paisley shapes and everything after I danced my ass off all night. It was pretty fun, but at times I kind of tripped out all intense and stressed out. Then it would pass and I'd laugh my ass off for a while. Anyone know what the stuff was?

I got 2 yellow ladies is Seattle 2-3 weeks back. I was going to take them at a show but i cant get a confirmation from anyone who's tried em. Anyone have any experience??

Just picked up a roll of some really hard clean pressed yellow dolphins :))) Heard they are the shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)))

Hello im in oregon and came across some molly any others heard any of it going around?

Seattle "E"

Hey I live about 20 minutes outside of Seattle and I have been looking for good pills for sometime now but I have been unsuccessful. They are all pipe pills pressed into shapes. I was wondering is anybody in this area getting any good MDMA pills nowadays?

Thanks

Haven't gotten any in a while, the last ones might have been pipes, or maybe just weak. They were green or yellow glocks or UFCs or something. They were alright, but i was smoking weed and drinking too, and definitely wasn't rolling too hard. I didn't get them tested.

molly

there is definitely good quality crystal mdma in the seattle area. i'm sure there are a few different varieties, but the shit i've seen most is an amber color. havnt seen much "molly" lately... although i personally consider "molly" to be different than pure mdma, because molly often has all kinds of additives that make it more "fun" than lazy...

either way, if u pick up some molly in seattle area, and its either rocks (like meth or crack) or a nice amber powder... then ur in the clear! it also has a weird rubbery or liqourice smell to it. u'll know what i mean when u see it...

with the quantity i've seen, its comes in 20 gram rocks which is NUTS!.... check out the picture on Bluelight if u wanna see and example of it.

mdma is everywhere in seattle. its pills i'd be worried about

only good ones ive heard of lately are:

Blue/Green/Pink Playboys
Blue/Green/Pink Supermans
Pink NOS (like the energy drink)
Pink/Red Nurses
UFC's (of many colors)
Glocks (i've heard of a few colors)

WATCH OUT FOR ORANGE "SAINTS" or "fluer de lis" !!!!!!! BADDDDDD NOOOO MDMA what-so-ever! although they seem to make people "roll" they have absolutely no MDMA.

yo from seattle
aight so big man had: double stacked orange/pink rolex's (bomb? i dunno didnt take enough) I saw yellow glocks, crumbly blue U pills (didnt fuck wit em), saw some molly looked good didnt grab tho wish i had, i think the best pills i consistently popped that got me on were orange olympics they were pretty consistent but not that strong as far as a roll - we had fun doin a skittledance tho hehe whats the best shit you guys are seeing in the spots/clubs downtown?

Last I had, sold as "molly" was MDMA crystal (not powder, it was exactly the light brown/amber crystals that someone above was talking about).

Great roll.

California would be South West, as the large majority of it is... south west.

Anyway, not many good pills around lately. I've heard Blue Fists (UFC type fists in an octagon) are good, but pricey.

But I have seen plenty of molly around recently, even that "amber" stuff from above which was... wonderful. :D

alright this is what ive seen comin thru denver:
pink batman= mdxx, meth
blue dove= mdxx, not rlly sure if anyone has a clue. tasted menthol??
blue nba= mdxx, pipe,amp. lots of amp/pipe
white rolex= mdma, pretty fuckin clean

Washington was filled with crap until pretty recently... I've seen
Pink "native american dolphins". - look like a killer whale - big kicker with some amp
Purple aliens "space invaders" - powerful, thick and very clean
White rolex - super clean, wonderful pills
Green mercedes - strong with a bit of amp
Grey diamonds - super clean, strong pills

I avoid crappy pills so I don't know any of the BAD ones going around

Also, that xtal molly is going strong still... Wonderful stuff!!!!
Also seen and heard of some legit SASS going around too

Have a good one everyone!
Northwest love!