• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the Most Stupid Thing YOU'VE Done While High?

only thing i can think of is when me and a few friends were driving around drinking a little beer, i was driving and had not had anything to drink yet but we had open beer in the car. anyways, i saw a cop behind us way back there in the distance, pretty far back slowly following us and kept getting closer and closer and i tried to drive as normal as possible and eventually we got to a yellow light and made it past before it turned red but he did not so i pulled a quick move here. i turned left on a street before the light turned green again, which didnt take long by the way, and pulled into an apartment complex and pulled into a parking spot and turned the car and lights off and we all ducked down so it didnt look like anyone was in the car, and about 20 seconds later, i hear a car coming up and peak up and see its the cop car and he slowly drives by. i was freaking out at the time but he drove by and that was that. fucking crazy.

well i normally dont do real stupid shit and if i do i cant remember any of it. but this one time i was on house arrest and i got all faded with my buddie at my home he brought some Smirnoff vodka well after it was over he left and i really wanted to get a blowjob from my girl so somehow i fuigured it was 2 late for me to get into trouble for leaving my house like 1-2am i walk a few blocks to her house knock on the door and her big brother answers the door im like hey josh let me in im coming to see jessie and hes like man your lucky my dad didnt answer the door everyone is asleep and slams the door in my face i get mad go into thair back yard and just start a full blown sprint at the wooden fence they have and jump it perfectly keep going running 110% as fast as i can at the next one and jump it and in mid air all of my musles went limp and i just sort of let go of the fence and fall to the ground like a rag doll roll a few times gain my composer look up and a big ass rot was looking at me with curiosity i get up pet the dog and keep going next day the cops didnt come to get me so i thought i pulled it off but about 3 days later they came

One time in a youthful attempt to avoid sniffer dogs picking up our mdma we setup a decoy plan, we had one guy smoke a lot of weed and blow the weed all over himself. We sent him in about 20m ahead of us in order to distract the dogs so we could go around, plan worked perfectly until we saw our mate getting written up. Apparently he was too baked to remember to leave the weed at home and was carrying the remainder of an eighth in his backpack :(

walk to my local hotel at 1:00 in the morning with a fired and go to the vending machine with my dollar and fifty cents. Put my money in, enter the numbers and watch an empty shelf spin around and slowly start to cry. Saddest moment of my life

One time in a youthful attempt to avoid sniffer dogs picking up our mdma we setup a decoy plan, we had one guy smoke a lot of weed and blow the weed all over himself. We sent him in about 20m ahead of us in order to distract the dogs so we could go around, plan worked perfectly until we saw our mate getting written up. Apparently he was too baked to remember to leave the weed at home and was carrying the remainder of an eighth in his backpack :(

Lol! Genius plan..

Thought it was a good idea to tell my crush of 2 years that i always loved her..... turns out she had a bf and was extremely creeped out at me?

a few, funniest ones were:

was rolling balls at a festival and some kid was overdosing on bathsalts with cops and paramedics surrounding him, I tried give the cops and paramedics medical advice and almost got arrested.

another was IVed a fat shot of mxe and ran around the house I was living in screaming that I was god and smashing shit....i was kicked out of the house.

drove 1.5 hours in the wrong direction while stones and realized when i was all the way back near my house what i had done.

overdosed was the stupidest but not as funny.

makes me realize how stupid i have been due to drugs, they have cost me even more in terms of career, friends. I don't think I would change it though due to the good times I've also had on them...but its definitely good to have calmed down a bit in recent years

Went to the market on Friday and couldn't find my food after the attendant bagged it up for me. Swear to god that beige plastic blended right into the aluminum checkout counter like it was cloaked by George Lucas. I must have been looking about for 5-10 seconds before the cashier helped me out. My roommate got a huge kick out of that one :D This was just off of some afgoo blunt we had smoked roughly 30 minutes prior.

LMAO I forgot about this happening. Since this, I've done a lot of other stupid shit, mostly on too much benzos and/or alcohol, and DXM. If I avoid doing too much of those drugs, I tend not to act so dumb.

Ran from police after stealing a CD and got hit by a truck on the highway and died. Sucked. A very sad day.

One time when I was on DXM I became convinced I was dying of some type of cancer I later found out didn't even exist. If I remember correctly the rest of the night while alternating between laughter and sobbing I wrote an entire will consisting of items I didnt even own... Good times lol

That's fucking hilarious, CousinCocaine. Especially the laughing while writing your will part. Like some small part of you knew you were trippin' balls.

I'm pretty sure my friends I was texting thought I'd went insane. I made one promises me they'd take care of my farm, I was genuinely concerned at the time but I don't own a farm...

Getting high before lunch: Not smart.

I got high during lunch, and me being a light weight, that was a bad idea. So I smoke so much, and I'm high out of my mind, I'm like, traveling through space and fucking time, that's what it felt like. So I get to class, and I'm hungrier than a mother fucker, but I needed to text my boyfriend to tell him I broke my promise. So I open up my bag, which was to my left (I thought I had put it to my right) and grab my laptop, and go to grab my earbuds.
WAit... This isn't my laptop! The earbuds aren't in!
Turns out, my bag was to my right, and I had grabbed the bag to my left and grabbed her laptop. I silently put her laptop back onto her bag, and grabbed mine.

That same day, I go to Jrotc, act like I'm ok, and accidently leaned in to kiss my bestfriend, thinking she was my boyfriend.
Yeah, that shit was awkward.

Got blackout drunk on Mad Dog and moonshine (yeah, yeah white trash booze. Whatever they get me drunk really quick + you can use good moonshine to spike anything) then I decided to eat 6-10mg Klonopin +45mg temazepam (soberly I limit myself to 5mg Kpin and 30mg temazepam only on rare occasions I abuse them) + 300mg Lyrica + a 15mg line of Dexedrine and ate 7.5mg Dextrostat (guess that's why I didn't pass out) and opiates might've been involved (had to piece this thing together by drunken nonsense texts like two days later.

First of all I fell into a table and knocked of a somewhat expensive (for me at least lol) computer screen which hir me over the back of the head and broke, but I didn't even know. Then I saw a buddy of mine who did something to really piss me off (idk if they even meant to but that didn't matter to me then.) and it had happened a fairly long time ago and we acted like everything was fine. But I'd had enough cussed him out (while falling several times lol.) Things escalated and he came at me so I punched him in the jaw (he's still a friend and at least I thought clearly enough to know not to hit him full force) he caught hisself before hitting the ground and as I was staggering around like a fuckin dumbass he knocks me on the ground where I immediately jumped up (at this point adrenaline was enough to sober me up somewhat. I got in another good punch in then he through a goddamn recliner to hit me in the face (seriously though a recliner?! Am I the only one who finds it really strange yet hilarious that of all the shit he chose a recliner? due to the adrenalineit barely even knocked me back. I just looked at him and was like "you fucking dog cunt! What kinda pussy throws a recliner at someone in a fight?" Then we start laughing and he's all like why did you want to fight. I explained why I was so pissed at him he apologized and I apologized for starting the fight. Now everything is ok again, no resentment or shit, glad to get it off my chest but I feel like shit for attacking my friend then not remembering. Only reason I know how the fight went was because there was another witness.

Mine involve benzos and alcohol of course.

First one I've probably told before. I was chatting up the girl I had just recently got out of a 3 year relationship with. I was super addicted to klonopin so I had a bag of 8 2mgs. I was in my buddy's basement which was also his bedroom, and we get fairly smashed on beer every time I'm there and invite girls. I take 4mgs and they start to kick and I look at the bag and decide "why don't I take all of them???". I wash em down with 5 beers. I'm super fucked up. I'm sitting down with this girl somehow coherently spitting game and then I decide I'm going to pass out. I politely excuse myself, walk over to his bed, then pass out for a good long while. Good times.

The second time involved 4 Xanax bars and a light tolerance. I leave community college and pick up the bars. I take 2mg, get super fucked, and once again decide "fuck it I'll take all of them". I only have brief glimpses of the chaos that ensued. I took off my pants, pissed on everything in the bathroom, broke the nice glass and ceramic things in there, then tore up basically everything from the downstairs bathroom to my room upstairs, and finally passed out naked sideways on my bed. I had a lot of cleaning to do the next morning and my parents were very upset. More good times.

This isn't the worst thing but it's kind of funny.

I drank a lot of whiskey (lucky I'm not dead), and blacked out. I woke up with a 6 pack(from nowhere) on the kitchen table with beer pored in the ash tray. The dog's water was pored into the dog food. Also there was a pizza(from nowhere) almost fully eaten dried up on the table. The ash tray and dog food dish were filled perfectly to the brim. I was at the point of alcohol poisoning

Drinking to the point of being drunk while mid meth bingesmoking a bowl after every few drinks. Until my ex hid the liquor.

I did 2 g's a day, have a naturally high tolerance to alcohol, and I'm talking I was shitfaced drunk while actively smoking.

oh shit. I bet after the drunk wore off your heart was fucking with you and very anxious right?

That was my usual daily amount. I used daily for 2 years, have natural low blood pressure, really just felt sick as a dog