• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the Most Stupid Thing YOU'VE Done While High?

Thirty years ago, when I took acid or mushrooms at least a couple of time a week and was smoking hash or doing speed the rest of the time, I did intensely stupid things most days. I was so out of it I can't remember most of them. I can remember laughing so much while in the chip shop (this is Northern England) that I couldn't get off the floor and crawled out of the shop onto the street on hands and knees (a friend carried my chips). I went to see the Ballet Rambert while in a state where there was no difference between reality and all that other stuff. Battling the forces of pure evil on the floor of the men's toilets, occasionally getting up to go the bar and have a pint, and then going back for a bit more floor battle. It goes on...

I was planning to shoot my h, but, after I drew blood in the syringe, somehow I missed the vein and didn't feel like trying again as I was high enough already, so I kept the shot for the next day. However next day it felt realy unhealthy to shoot the blood that stayied so long in the syringe, but I realy didn't want to miss the heroin in it.
So I mixed the blood, water and heroin that was in the shot with liquid from my e-cig and vaped it though my e-cig.
Not sure if it got me any high, but pretty sure it damaged my e-cig.
Generaly often when I recall things I did during my (later) heroin use, I can hardly tell wtf I was thinking back then, even if Im only clean for less than a year.

I jumped off a roof while tweaking, about a year and a half ago, not sure why, just felt like an idea. Broke my hand

I bought 50 Tramadol pills, I took 4 got high but I told myself I wasn't high (even though I was) so my stupid brain told me to take 10 more... Bad idea that was a lethal overdose. I was later found outside by a neighbor and wake up in a hospital. (I cant really remember what exactly happened but I know I fainted and fell unconscious)

Maybe you had a seizure? It's not uncommon with high doses of tramadol. You took 14 pills which, if they were 50mg pills, would be 700mg which is above the 'seizure threshold' for tramadol.

Course it's just speculation since nobody was there to witness what happened to you. Glad you made it out ok.

I bought 50 Tramadol pills, I took 4 got high but I told myself I wasn't high (even though I was) so my stupid brain told me to take 10 more... Bad idea that was a lethal overdose. I was later found outside by a neighbor and wake up in a hospital. (I cant really remember what exactly happened but I know I fainted and fell unconscious)

Not to be a dick bud, but "lethal" overdose implies that you're dead, which you aren't

Once while on hallucinogens when I was 13 I crawled on the roof of my friends house, I swear it was the best experience ever, until her parents called the fire department because they couldn't get us down. Well you wouldn't listen to 6 armed ping pong paddles either!

Once while on hallucinogens when I was 13 I crawled on the roof of my friends house, I swear it was the best experience ever, until her parents called the fire department because they couldn't get us down. Well you wouldn't listen to 6 armed ping pong paddles either!

Ping pong paddles, a big fat NO. However 6 "ARMED" ping pong paddles might get my attention. Obviously, the operative word being "armed"! Glad you made it down safely.