• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

carfentanyl

Reply...

Ha...I can dig it. I know that when i waslocked up [count which ever time you want] i was like most any other inmate in that I would have written myself letters had they provided the stamps for free. Anything to break the cycle. Still, another thing i learned is to always respect my fellow men in that we can never assume that anyone will feel the way we do...although, you do make an argument for public record. That combined with the Federal inamte locator now online makes it a no brainer anyway...Just my past coloring my response I suppose.

wtf is this thread doing back? I totally retract my statements on beta-hydroxy fentanyl. It appears that a oxygen (particularly hydroxyl) situated next to the phenyl in the amine tail has a very strong potentiating effect. It's quite wacky to think that 5 months I wouldn't even have known this since it feels like it is just common knowledge now.

back onto the topic at hand, the reason Carfentanyl could never acheive any considerable (as H substitute) attention is its totally lame duration.

Now some could argue that they enjoy 'getting high' verse being high, so some may love the quick rush and short repeatable duration. But this is totally not what the H market is, as H's duration is much higher. Carfy would be the 'cocaine' of opiates in the sense of rush/duration/repeat behavior. Of course, same can be said for Fentanyl, although it lasts a tad longer, or Remifentanyl, perhaps Alfentanyl although I forget what its duration is.

The things Carfy has going for it are the economical dosages, the very rapid onset (due to lipophilicity I beleive), and the very very high Therapeutic index.

The pitfalls its duration and also its respiratory depression.

Has anyone seen binding data on Carfy? Racha maybe you have? Do u recall its mu selectivity vs. delta if so?

The things carfentanil has going for it: If you are looking to immobilize an elephant then it makes a good candidate. If you wanted to spray your tobacco with it (illegally) to make smoking your brand of cigarettes more addictive then the chances are that at the level required it would be almost untraceable.

remember that terrorist shit over in russia where they took a whole cinema complex hostage well the reason so many people died was cuz da russians used carfentanil gas to knock everyone out n the paramedics didnt have enough naltrexone and narcan to stop all the hostages from od'ing

I know it is rumored to be carfentanil but are the rumors originating from the source or is this just a case of Chinese whispers?

Hater said:
remember that terrorist shit over in russia where they took a whole cinema complex hostage well the reason so many people died was cuz da russians used carfentanil gas to knock everyone out n the paramedics didnt have enough naltrexone and narcan to stop all the hostages from od'ing

Ya... no.

Not OD's. The reason anyone died was because they were all sitting in theatre chairs and they got KO'd.. thus slouching over... in ways that obstruct breathing and when the russians came in they was more worried about poppin rounds into the domes of the rebels with the bombs and less 'educated' on attending to those slouched over who were suffocating by the second.

The English wikipedia states carfentanyl's activity in humans starts at 1 µg. What does that 'activity' mean? I hate when they're using that kind of terms. :\

Anyway, if I had a bottle of Wildnil (carfentanyl) and I would dilute it to a concentration of 1 µg / ml. With an insulin syringe I could dose in steps of 0,1 µg. So, how much of carfentanyl would be a fine threshold dose? I'm just presuming, but if I had a bottle of Wildnil I really wouldn't throw it away. :p

I believe it's fine to take even extremely potent substances if the dose is enough low, right? Of course it takes extremely careful actions to not end up in a coffin.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hpb/drugs-dpd/product/p19752.html <- That states that the concentration of the Wildnil is 3 mg / mL, which is pretty high. It would involve quite a bit of diluting.

A study of Wildnil's use to tranquilize large animals: http://www.fda.gov/cvm/FOI/787.htm

Last edited:
LOL you ACTUALLY think the ppl in that thread have used carfentanil?

you ACTUALLY think that guy can walk into a mexican vet pharmacy and pickup a bottle of CARFENTANIL?

HAH! dumbest shit ive ever read.

Carf isnt just illegal by the USA, its illegal by the INCB, and that "I" stands for INTERNATIONAL.

No country in the world can you just walk into a pharmacy and buy a bottle. It requires a special liscence UNIQUELY SPECIFIC -JUST- TO CARFENTANIL BUYERS/RESELLERS.

But of course theres still a way you can buy Carfentanil, without a liscence or anythang... if your creative and intelligent enough. Im sure a select few of you here know how thats possible. The cost is $16,500 USD for 100g of 98.5% Carfentanil Oxalate. Thus at 4000x H thats 400kg of down for $16k. On north american black market, 1kg of down goes for around $50,000 USD wholesale.

Really though, why stop at Carfentanil. Wouldnt the most potent, logical fentanyl analog be beta-hydroxy-3-methyl-thiofentanyl?

if a 3-methyl adds hella potency, a beta-hydroxy adds hella potency, and a thienyl adds hella potency... and a beta-hydroxy + 3-methyl has been shown to be of greater potency than either alone... then that thienyl switch over should make a world of difference (+3000x M by logic!)

I wish there was more published lit on thiofent analogs. I know sufentanil is a thiofentanyl, and its supposedly some 'good' stuff (rec wise). Theyre also coming out with a sufentanil patch, like duragesics but sufent instead... somones gotta score those and LMK how a thiofent feels.

Ugh, like I already said the best use of carfentanil would be to spike stir frys or cigarettes thereby making commercial products more addictive. This ofcourse would have to be calculated to sub ED50's so that people are half thinking that it is a placebo affect, although they still feel inclined to consume lots of the product.

I personally don't know shyte about carfentanyl.. I actually was asking many of these exact questions throughout a few threads..

you ACTUALLY think that guy can walk into a mexican vet pharmacy and pickup a bottle of CARFENTANIL?

HAH! dumbest shit ive ever read.

For one thing, nothing would surprise me about anything involving mexico or mexican pharmacies.. but if you truely think that was the dumbest thing you've ever read, well then I suggest you stick around a little while longer on bluelight.. I mearly did a search on google regarding 'carfentanyl' and came across the forum I posted earlier.. Simply tried to add something to thread that has been dead for a year and was resurrected by someone else..
you seem like an intelligent cat.. so I respect ya telling me that a link I posted was horseshit.. I thank ya for that.. :)

Fentanyl and its analogs aren't as recreational as heroin or morphine anyway

This is true. Unless you consider passing out for 15 minutes and waking up with very little high recreational. That's what happened to me anyway.

It's sort of funny because I've worn and heated 100mcg patches off and on for 3 days , smoked it, eat it and never really got high from it. then one day the IV...wham!

They are talking about going to mexico and taking bumps of carfentanil, that is the stupidest post I have ever read. A bump of carfentanil would be enough to kill a room full of people. Think about it, those people are fucking morons.